Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

123ink

• 04-03-2021 11:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering has anyone ordered from 123ink.ie? I am looking at the Canon Pro Luster A2 paper, seems like they’re a few bob cheaper than the Canon shop.

[edit] I searched the site but didn’t find much previous info on them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,122 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Hi guys,

Just wondering has anyone ordered from 123ink.ie? I am looking at the Canon Pro Luster A2 paper, seems like they’re a few bob cheaper than the Canon shop.

[edit] I searched the site but didn’t find much previous info on them.

Got a printer a few weeks back was the only place still had cheaper end stuff.

Was a bit worried as the site is a bit amateur looking but had no problems. Delivery was the standard delivery time 5 to 7 days or something and delivered through An Post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Got a printer a few weeks back was the only place still had cheaper end stuff.

Was a bit worried as the site is a bit amateur looking but had no problems. Delivery was the standard delivery time 5 to 7 days or something and delivered through An Post

Yeah, that’s half what had me wondering! Thanks for the info breezy! Might just go with Canon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,487 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I've bought a colour laser printer, toner cartridges and paper from them, not a bother, very quick delivery too.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

I've been using them for my inks for years and can't fault them.
    Excellent service and the cheapest by a long way for original inks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

I have found them good and reliable also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Site could do with an update, but service is excellent.

Power city site is also woeful

Imagine how better both would do if they had attractive websites

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 113 ✭✭Dutch_Druid

Use them regularily to order ink, no issues and delivery is only a couple of days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,810 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

I've been using them throughout lockdown for paper and ink, surprisingly quick delivery times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Ordered some A2 paper on Thursday however, they emailed me on Friday that they didn't have it in stock and would be 7-10 days. In fairness to them, it was all very quick! I will give them a go another time. Cheers for input folks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭Melodeon

I've been buying printers, paper, toner, ink, office sundries, etc from 123ink since before the became 123ink (Ink Maestro)!
    I've had nothing but good experiences; they even took back unopened toners for my old printer when I replaced it.
    They get a big thumbs-up from me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement