Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Agri Direct

• 04-03-2021 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi,
    Fairly new to all this and I've a few different bits and pieces to pick up.

What is your thoughts on Agri Direct? Its a good website and look like its well stocked with just about everything I need, its a lot more convenient that running around country picking things up here and there.

Are they priced competitively and would anyone recommended them?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭tellmeabit

If you spending a good whack of cash, they offer a club for €190 for the year. That give a you more discounts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,226 ✭✭✭893bet

I use them a bit. No issues. Handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Dinzee Conlee

Have got a bit off then, but have found most items can be found cheaper elsewhere... For the bits and pieces I’d be getting anyways...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,380 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Most years I buy my supplies for rearing calves from them - effydryal tables, peach teats, disposable gloves on the one order and delivered to the door within a couple of days. On the odd occasion I have driven to the shop to buy work boots or cattle dose and they always give a very good discount.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭orm0nd

I have bought a fair bit off them, .but it does pay to shop around , I also watch for offers , black friday deals etc

agri Direct can be way off the ball pricing sometimes, Gibson's donegal usually beat them and have a very fast service, i also deal with quinn's chemist crossmanila, co op superstores on line, glanbia on line, magenta direct.
    sheep products on line, etc
    iirc correctly I saved about €300 by splitting a €1500 order last dec, and sourcing it from 2 different suppliers,

• Advertisement
Advertisement