Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead | Season 10 | Episode 18 | Find Me [Bonus Episodes]

Options
  • 04-03-2021 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

The Walking Dead - Season 10

Episode 18 - "Find Me"

Airdate - March 7th 2021 on AMC | March 8th on FOX UK

Daryl and Carol find an old cabin that takes Daryl back to his years away from the group after Rick disappeared. He relives the painful memory of meeting a reticent survivor and the toxic events that amplified his relationship with Dog

Promo

Sneak Peek

How did rate this episode? 8 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    25%
    snowgalbmorrissey 2 votes
    25%
    terryduff12[Deleted User] 2 votes
    25%
    Hande hoche!D3V!L 2 votes
    0%
    Dog sh1t :pac:
    25%
    DMG 1972cathalj 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,525 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Nothing happened in this episode, absolutely nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

fritzelly wrote: »

A really poor episode, right up there as one of the weakest in the entire series to date, for me.

Ominous signs for these bonus episodes, excluding the Negan backstory episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,697 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

NUTZZ wrote: »
    A really poor episode, right up there as one of the weakest in the entire series to date, for me.

Ominous signs for these bonus episodes, excluding the Negan backstory episode.

Might be better since Lucille is being played by Morgans IRL wife. Social Distancing wont be an issue at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

A flashback episode for a dog called Dog, is that not what everyone wanted?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,250 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A filler episode within filler episodes. I think most of these bonus back story episodes are going to be painful and pointless.

• Advertisement

shineon23 wrote: »
    A flashback episode for a dog called Dog, is that not what everyone wanted?

I always wondered where the name came from...every dog has its day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

bazz26 wrote: »
    A filler episode within filler episodes. I think most of these bonus back story episodes are going to be painful and pointless.

This episode bodes well for what's coming with the Darryl-Carol spin off series. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 51,250 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Perish the thought.

POLL ADDED

NUTZZ wrote: »
    POLL ADDED

That's cleared it up

• Advertisement

It was literally pointless.

The worst in the entire series to date.

That's cleared it up

I don’t think it was ever in doubt!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭snowgal

Again, maybe Ive just been waiting so long for the return, I didnt mind that episode actually. Yes was drawn out and all but I liked the focus on Daryl after Rick 'died'....And like, he slept with your one by the looks of it?? I thought that was big deal for him, and he said he wanted to be with her on the note.....Hopefully she'll come back in to it again, he never found her did he....Also about time he told Carol off properly, shes gone so mopey and me me me. Sick of her sh&te!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

I think it was announced that the six extra episodes for this season were going to be more character-focused rather than plot-focused. We've seen Maggie's return, this week was Daryl, next week it's Aaron and Gabriel, we also have Negan's backstory coming up too...which leave two episodes to either focus on one character or a small group of characters, while introducing us to the Reapers, the Big Bad for the final season. (li'l Buffy reference there).

I wasn't sure about this episode. I mean, we know what Daryl was doing while out looking for Rick - he was out looking for Rick!! I think the love story was shoehorned into this stand-alone episode to finally give a nod to Daryl's fans online who wanted him to get some lovin' (after a decade of not showering). We already know that Daryl and Carol have a spin-off show, so I'm not sure how Leah would figure in that. Perhaps we'll see her again in S11, and she'll either die or they will agree to go their separate ways for good. (I guess Connie might get the same treatment). The one thing that stood out for me in this episode - and it was such a small thing - was Daryl's body language during the meal scene with Leah. It was both familiar/comfortable with the other person, and yet tense. I had never seen him sit at a table like that with someone before.

I'd really like even half a season with no impending enemy approaching. Really, from S3 maybe?, it's just been one adversary after another. The Governor, Terminus, Dawn et al at the hospital, The Wolves, The Saviours, The Whisperers, plus the other smaller hostile groups like the Claimers, and now The Reapers....personally I'd just like to see our group dealing with each other and the walkers and their surroundings for a while. Even meeting some other survivors, whether friendly or not. I guess we're never getting out of the woods though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭D3V!L

What's with the man-splaining at the end of each episode ?

DoozerT6 wrote: »
    I think it was announced that the six extra episodes for this season were going to be more character-focused rather than plot-focused. We've seen Maggie's return, this week was Daryl, next week it's Aaron and Gabriel, we also have Negan's backstory coming up too...which leave two episodes to either focus on one character or a small group of characters, while introducing us to the Reapers, the Big Bad for the final season. (li'l Buffy reference there).

I wasn't sure about this episode. I mean, we know what Daryl was doing while out looking for Rick - he was out looking for Rick!! I think the love story was shoehorned into this stand-alone episode to finally give a nod to Daryl's fans online who wanted him to get some lovin' (after a decade of not showering). We already know that Daryl and Carol have a spin-off show, so I'm not sure how Leah would figure in that. Perhaps we'll see her again in S11, and she'll either die or they will agree to go their separate ways for good. (I guess Connie might get the same treatment). The one thing that stood out for me in this episode - and it was such a small thing - was Daryl's body language during the meal scene with Leah. It was both familiar/comfortable with the other person, and yet tense. I had never seen him sit at a table like that with someone before.

I'd really like even half a season with no impending enemy approaching. Really, from S3 maybe?, it's just been one adversary after another. The Governor, Terminus, Dawn et al at the hospital, The Wolves, The Saviours, The Whisperers, plus the other smaller hostile groups like the Claimers, and now The Reapers....personally I'd just like to see our group dealing with each other and the walkers and their surroundings for a while. Even meeting some other survivors, whether friendly or not. I guess we're never getting out of the woods though :)

I think the one after Gabriel and Aaron is about Eugene/Ezekiel/Yumiko/Princess. Dont know if they've revealed anything about the second last episode (Negan is the finale)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,011 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Is it just my telly/sky box, or is the audio mixing in this show, absolutely awful?

Super quiet when people are talking, and then super loud music and effects.

I've checked that both the telly and sky box are set to Stereo and not Mono, and it doesn't happen on any other show.

I don't watch anything else on FX, so it might be just the channel, but the ads seem fine.

There's quite a few shows out like it at the mo - probably due to Covid and remote working on video, audio, sound effects... seperately

• Registered Users Posts: 11,011 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

It's been like it for at least the last three seasons.

pjohnson wrote: »
    I think the one after Gabriel and Aaron is about Eugene/Ezekiel/Yumiko/Princess. Dont know if they've revealed anything about the second last episode (Negan is the finale)

I'll spoiler just in case, here's who each episode centres on;
    Episode 17 - Maggie
    Episode 18 - Daryl & Carol
    Episode 19 - Gabriel & Aaron
    Episode 20 - Eugene, Ezekiel, Yumiko, and Princess
    Episode 21 - Daryl and Carol...again!
    Episode 22 - Negan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Doesn't bode well for episode 22.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,587 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Is it just my telly/sky box, or is the audio mixing in this show, absolutely awful?

Super quiet when people are talking, and then super loud music and effects.

I've checked that both the telly and sky box are set to Stereo and not Mono, and it doesn't happen on any other show.

I don't watch anything else on FX, so it might be just the channel, but the ads seem fine.

Same thing, I also find this annoying. That and the ridiculous lighting. I get that it's night roughly half of the time, but it's a TV show, light it up a bit so we can see.
    Dark blurry mumbling mess... and that's before the woeful story line is layered on top!

Advertisement