Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby World Cup Tickets on sale on the 15th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Thrashssacre

0%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

haha here we go again. Already have four pack team tickets but I want to try and get some cheaper ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭lotmc

1%

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

4% tension rises

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

5%

This stage could be 2023 before I get anywhere near 100%:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

haha here we go again. Already have four pack team tickets but I want to try and get some cheaper ones.

Same...back again to see if I can get what I originally wanted!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Unclebumble

Are people on the “Attente1” server?
    (I’m at 2% - better than last time !)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

4%! Oh wait 5! Dire.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

I got 2 x cat 4 tickets for Ireland + QF right on the stroke of 5pm so I am pretty happy!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Yeah I’m attente1

• Advertisement

I got 2 x cat 4 tickets for Ireland + QF right on the stroke of 5pm so I am pretty happy!

good stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

If anyone is offloading more expensive packs after this please keep me in mind, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

At 46% which is great but tried to reset my password over an hour ago and haven’t got a link yet🙈

What time did you start at?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

7% be well past 6pm by the time I get in

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭timfinnegan

Are people on the “Attente1” server?
    (I’m at 2% - better than last time !)

Yep I'm on it at 13%, way ahead of the last time. Thanks to the lad who gave the attente link. Merci beaucoup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭SqueakyKneecap

9% now. Not too optimistic of getting Ireland tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

What time did you start at?

I keep refreshing until I got entered into the queue around 4:45 and then I didn't touch it until it let me in

has changed from 6 to 10 in just a couple of mins

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭lotmc

Got to 88% on my phone and then kicked out.. Had to reload and now back to 1%. Am at 4% on my laptop though.

• Advertisement

Anyone who’s in, is there anything left showing on team packs? Don’t want to waste hours of pointless. At 10% now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

7% be well past 6pm by the time I get in

Thats a half-full take!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Yep I'm on it at 13%, way ahead of the last time. Thanks to the lad who gave the attente link. Merci beaucoup.

Is that not the same link everyone uses.....the RWC ticket link changes to that in the URL.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

lotmc wrote: »
    Got to 88% on my phone and then kicked out.. Had to reload and now back to 1%. Am at 4% on my laptop though.

Yeah my phone is racing ahead. At 28% now whereas laptop at 13%

moving quicker now at 20

Moving much faster than the other day, took hours! Here’s hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭mitresize5

thown back to 0 % on two device

two others at 12%

At 51% here...just hope it doesn't kick me out if/when I get to the top like on Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭downtheroad

98% to 58% then got asked to enter the site before being put straight back to 0%. Awful system.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭timfinnegan

Hoboo wrote: »
    Is that not the same link everyone uses.....the RWC ticket link changes to that in the URL.....

No I went through the link they sent me the last time and it was useless. I came across the attente through boards and got through around 14:00, but the tickets were gone by then

Advertisement