Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can photos be gotten back

Options
  • 04-03-2021 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

Is there any way to get back photos that were deleted from an iPhone? They are not on iCloud or anywhere else. Is there any amazing phone person that could get them back? Or is it impossible? Basically I was forced to do an update and My phone was inaccessible, the only way to get back into my phone was to restore it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

So you had photos on phone, no back up was done, then you had to restore phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭sallyanne12

timple23 wrote: »
    So you had photos on phone, no back up was done, then you had to restore phone?

Hi timple23, it was really annoying what happened but I couldn’t tell you exactly because I’m useless with technology. But one day my phone was working perfectly and the next it was forcing me to back it up or update it or something. It locked me out of my phone and just showed the Apple on the screen. I followed a YouTube video “how to access my phone without losing any of my stuff” and I followed what it said to do, and all my stuff deleted. Very annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

Hi timple23, it was really annoying what happened but I couldn’t tell you exactly because I’m useless with technology. But one day my phone was working perfectly and the next it was forcing me to back it up or update it or something. It locked me out of my phone and just showed the Apple on the screen. I followed a YouTube video “how to access my phone without losing any of my stuff” and I followed what it said to do, and all my stuff deleted. Very annoying!

Take it to a repair person. They might be able to restore it from an old backup. I am not too knowledgeable about this.

Advertisement