If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optima UHD52

Options
  • 05-03-2021 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Do you have the UHD52? I think it used to be on your website but can't see it at the moment.

EDIT: I just got looking at Optomas range and the new UHD35 seems to be a great alternative. Will you be stocking it?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Conar,

thanks for the mail and we have been told that the UHD52 in now End Of Line so we wont be seeing any more of this model.

On the UHD35 - we are hoping to see this later in March, it should be listed on our site in the next couple of weeks as soon as we get a sniff that stock is incoming..

Thanks again Conar and as ever keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Conar

Hi Conar,

thanks for the mail and we have been told that the UHD52 in now End Of Line so we wont be seeing any more of this model.

On the UHD35 - we are hoping to see this later in March, it should be listed on our site in the next couple of weeks as soon as we get a sniff that stock is incoming..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey John. I see the UHD35 is in. Are you expecting the UHD38 soon?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Conar wrote: »
    Hi Conar,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey John. I see the UHD35 is in. Are you expecting the UHD38 soon?
    Hey Conar.

The UHD38 has now appeared as HOT NEW PRODUCT on our .co.uk site so stock must be due very soon:
    https://www.richersounds.com/optoma-uhd38-white.html

Priced up at £1099

• Registered Users Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Conar

Hey Conar.

The UHD38 has now appeared as HOT NEW PRODUCT on our .co.uk site so stock must be due very soon:

Priced up at £1099

Great, if one could be set aside when they arrive I'll take one and might get a screen too.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Conar wrote: »
    Hey Conar.

Priced up at £1099

Great, if one could be set aside when they arrive I'll take one and might get a screen too.
    Hi Conar.

I will keep my eye out for them appearing on our stock file and drop you a post or PM.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.