Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Current Affairs/IMHO

Options
  • 05-03-2021 12:24am

I was banned from the Shamima Begum thread a few days ago for telling a poster to "Piss off and do some f*cking reading".

That poster has since been site banned for
    OP sitebanned for one of the worst records ever seen on the site

I questioned my initial thread ban via PM but got no reply from the mod that banned me. I queried the issue in thread and received an entire area ban by Beasty, the same mod that admitted above that the person was full of bollocks.

What the **** is going on?

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Are you contesting the 1 week ban I gave you earlier this evening? If so you have not yet PM'd me to discuss, as required as part of the Dispute Resolution Process.

• It was Tokyo that PM'd me so it's Tokyo that I replied to.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Tokyo issued the red card and told you not to post in the thread again

I issued a 1 week forum ban for ignoring that threadban

Which sanction(s) are you contesting?

If it's the forum ban you need to discuss that with me via PM

If it's the red card you need to have attempted to resolve this directly with Tokyo

OP, are you contesting either sanction or can this be marked resolved?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

As the appellant hasn't responded in nearly a month, am marking this as resolved.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement