Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choice of Vaccine

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,618 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

biko wrote: »
    I would probably go with Sputnik if it was available.

From the Slovak supply, of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭FileNotFound

Once they have had time to look into the AZ issues it may be easy to identify the casual factors.

If you have face fillers Moderna can give you Bells Palsy, no issue for anyone with the natural look.

AZ clotting issue, I heard it is more common in females near 30? If something like this is true and they can identify risk v non risk groups, it will just be a case of higher risk not getting it.

Pfizer seems to be going well.

J&J would be my pref just because it's a 1 shot.

But assuming they figure out causal for AZ blood clotting and I'm not at risk I'd be happy with any.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭RCK1

The best vaccine is the one one which is in your arm.

If I had a choice it be Pfizer as it seems to be doing the best at the moment or else Johnson+Johnson just for the pure convenience of the one shot

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

astrofool wrote: »
    From the Slovak supply, of course.

Wouldn't have it any other way

03b61db78d5a54846f5d3744decdee15-squat-politics.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Not pushed which one I get, but if they were all in front of me and I had to choose, I'd go with J&J for the one shot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement