Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price: Raised Patio

Options
  • 05-03-2021 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi All,

Looking to get a rough price for a raised patio. Dimensions are 7.3m x 3.5m and 900mm high. House is on a slope so double doors out are at 900mm high. Looking to do a raised patio, with silver granite slabs and red brick finish on the retaining walls. Any idea on a cost of something like this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭zerosugarbuzz

paul-2008 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Looking to get a rough price for a raised patio. Dimensions are 7.3m x 3.5m and 900mm high. House is on a slope so double doors out are at 900mm high. Looking to do a raised patio, with silver granite slabs and red brick finish on the retaining walls. Any idea on a cost of something like this?

Thanks!

I'd be interested in this too. Mine will be 4m by 10m , i'll be getting quotes next week and will post them if there are no replies here before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

I'd be interested in this too. Mine will be 4m by 10m , i'll be getting quotes next week and will post them if there are no replies here before then.

Thanks, have someone to price it this week hopefully. Was hoping to get some rough ideas here to compare to but no replies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,546 ✭✭✭✭ted1

paul-2008 wrote: »
    Thanks, have someone to price it this week hopefully. Was hoping to get some rough ideas here to compare to but no replies!!

Also had someone in last week. Still no price from him. Similar size job. Looks like I’ll be doing it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

Update: Price in for 10k.... waiting for 2nd price this evening, hopefully alot less than 10k

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Keep getting more quotes for sure, I've ended up getting 5 guys out to price my job, all wildly different in price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jmBuildExt

The patio laying union must have had a meeting about prices recently :)
    All the threads here lately seem to be about outrageous patio costs

Have to say though, the prices going around are scary alright!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

jmBuildExt wrote: »
    The patio laying union must have had a meeting about prices recently :)
    All the threads here lately seem to be about outrageous patio costs

Have to say though, the prices going around are scary alright!!

Everything has gone up, including labour costs, insurance, plus materials had two increases in past 12 months. Training health and safety etc, cost of equipment etc all gone up. Also supply and demand has added to the cost, patio slabs paving etc is scarce. I recently tried to buy H posts and was told there was a 2 month wait and they must be pre ordered because of demand, PVC panels I bought last October have gone from €23 per panel to €45 for the same panel this was from an importer again supply and demand driving it.
    It will take 18 months to 2 years for it to settle again.

Advertisement