Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wolf in sheep's clothing?

Options
  • 05-03-2021 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

Any discussion on some recent "alleged" accusations ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

IBTL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Was he sitting on a dead horse or a wolf in sheep's clothing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

I was here before the lock

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Just seen what is alleged.
    Have edited original post.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

All over twitter. His sister won't be to happy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭easygoing39

The ex-RTE radio dj?????

• Registered Users Posts: 16,803 ✭✭✭✭banie01

What's an "alleged" allegation?
    Some kind of magical double bluff?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

He's entitled to due process

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

banie01 wrote: »
    What's an "alleged" allegation?
    Some kind of magical double bluff?

Like when you think about having an idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Who

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭893bet

Cancelled. No loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

All over twitter. His sister won't be to happy

Who's his sister?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,971 ✭✭✭furiousox

It's not being mentioned on rte news so it obviously never happened.
    It's not like they take care of their own or anything.

CPL 593H

I'm lost, what is meant to have happened or did his big gob get him in hot water?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭cal naughton

The irony is delicious

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

What ever happened to making a report to Gardaí and waiting for their investigation to run its course?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

I'm lost, what is meant to have happened or did his big gob get him in hot water?

Another male feminist being metoo'd I think.

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

TomTomTim wrote: »
    Another male feminist being metoo'd I think.

Oh dear lord jebus no

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Wonder will he get the same treatment as that Al (what's his name) lad got off the media. He was crucified before any investigation was done.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Bill Ponderosa

Not surprised

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

WallyGUFC wrote: »
    What ever happened to making a report to Gardaí and waiting for their investigation to run its course?

I would always agree with this statement, but upping sticks overnight and moving to the other side of the world?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

sabat wrote: »
    I would always agree with this statement, but upping sticks overnight and moving to the other side of the world?

Maybe he’s fed up with the sh1te he gets here.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

sabat wrote: »

Will he do a vlog of his 14 day hotel quarantine like that rugby player and his influencer wife

• Registered Users Posts: 7,885 ✭✭✭YellowLead

Jesus I’ve just read the claims on Twitter. Shocking if true. I’ve never liked him - head wrecking as a presenter - but would never have suspected anything like this!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Well i don't see how he can ever be put on trial now since the allegation is all over the place

I’m deeply uncomfortable with trial by social media. It’s not right.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Maybe the Garda would be better then Twitter or reddit. Horrible if the allegations are true. The witch hunt is also horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

fits wrote: »
    I’m deeply uncomfortable with trial by social media. It’s not right.

Absolutely. If there's any glee here, it's because Eoin would be a big supporter of trial by social media. Hopefully he's learned his lesson, but sadly I'm not too confident about that.

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

TomTomTim wrote: »
    Absolutely. If there's any glee here, it's because Eoin would be a big supporter of trial by social media. Hopefully he's learned his lesson, but sadly I'm not too confident about that.

I can’t say I’d agree with you there. He’s accused of all sorts alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭randd1

WallyGUFC wrote: »
    If it's a good enough policy for the woke brigade to indulge in, it's good enough to happen to the woke brigade in return.

The irony wouldn't be lost on the lad in question.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement