Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 27 - Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Pity Kane couldn't this in two games last week when so many of us had triple captained him.

Double game weeks are the biggest traps every year but we will never learn ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Bale and Winks off for Lamela and Sissoko.

Kane (Son)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Kane saving my gameweek

Kane off, Vinicius on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

19 point haul and I'm still annoyed I didn't captain him. Well done to those who did.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Who was the lad who posted about Kane last week? He said he was overpriced and only good for one goal every few games, yeah I didn't listen.

Hon Kane!

Who was the lad who posted about Kane last week? He said he was overpriced and only good for one goal every few games, yeah I didn't listen.

Hon Kane!

Ace haha.

Hon Kane!

Congratulations on making your own decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

He’s ok for a couple matches then goes quiet. Including this his last points are 2,3,11,2,2,10,2,2,2,5,2

Making that 5 for today with ten mins left I’d say that’s a pretty excellent return for him over those games.

• Advertisement

Congratulations on making your own decision.

Ooh
    salt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,828 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Double game weeks are the biggest traps every year but we will never learn ha.

in fairness though Spurs struggled v Fulham. If Spurs hammered Fulham - Kane would have been in the debate for Captain.But he had a poor gama and Spurs looked disjointed.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Main rival forgot to change his team from last week - of course has Kane captained alone with Shaw in his team - he's on 84 from 9.

Thankfully for me he hasn't planned ahead much for GW29 while i do have the FH, but it's a pain all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭siblers

in fairness though Spurs struggled v Fulham. If Spurs hammered Fulham - Kane would have been in the debate for Captain.But he had a poor gama and Spurs looked disjointed.

Plus Palace looked quite good defensively

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Went with my gut and captained kane. Was ****ting when I saw the Gundo captains. That's a huge boost.

Obv gundo could destroy Southampton so I will take it handy for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

On another day he collects 20-30 v Burnley but for Nick Pope, missed 2 sitters v Fulham, somewhat paying back that triple cap this week, he was due.

Ooh
    salt.jpg

Don't expect much of a welcome when your first post in the forum is to take a pop at one of the best posters here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Hon Kane!
    Ace haha.

If your been around a while you'll see that I've been posting that pretty much every week, it's taken him 22 games to score more than 1 goal...

I also said that Vardy isn't worth his price - he has 1 goal in 11 games. If he goes and gets a hatrick next week does that make me wrong?

I also said that Fulham were the to go with defensive wise, and that Salah had no form, so no reason to keep him just because he had Fulham. I guess I was wrong about that as well?

Don't expect much of a welcome when your first post in the forum is to take a pop at one of the best posters here.

He's actually been posting here for years.

He's actually been posting here for years.

Fair enough, didn't recognise the username.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Wow captaining Kane has saved my gameweek after so many blanks in my team from the likes of Salah, Gundogan, Saka, Dias and also having Luke Shaw on my bench.

Some haul Harry

• Registered Users Posts: 11,386 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I have Fernandes on the bench, with the rest of them having not played or injured.

16 (-4) to date with Son and Kane playing now and Holgate and DCL to play tomorrow. Although I suppose if Coleman is fit, Holgate might drop out?

Swiftly gone up to 40 after that.

Thank you Sir Harry for bringing a bit of respectability to my week :D

And I forgot I have Raphinha left to play too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

CSF wrote: »
    This Kane haul is gonna floor me. Thought I'd avoided the pain when his DGW didn't go so well.

Same, has ended any small hope I had in both MLs. Eveyone ahead of me had Kane tonight, I didn't of course.

20 points! Awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,595 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Picked the wrong week to sell Bruno for a hit.
    Thankfully it was to bring in Bale :pac:
    Net effect 0!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

42 with 6 to play.

Still seeing red arrows ffs.

DCL, Holgate, Lingard, Ederson, Dias, Gundog (C) to go.

Far from my first post here. I thanked his post last week as it was a great view on things overall, the man always makes great posts, I actually forgot it was him that made the post, but anyway, relax.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

50 provisionally with Lingard,Raphinha,Bamford,Dias,Cancelo and Gundogan(C) to go.

54 from 7, no hits and 7 to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

70, 4 to play.

• Advertisement

50 with Gundo (c), Lingard, Raphinha, Bamford, Dias and Cancelo to go. Up to 5.8k.

Despite owning Kane for that mega haul, the fact I don't own Son meant I barely moved up in rank in that game as Son's ownership is crazy high in the top 10k. His assist alone was worth 4 points against me.

Advertisement