Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 27 - Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

Lingard making the benchboost worthwhile :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Bittersweet as an owner but at least he scored the follow up.

Fecking knew he'd miss, I'd prefer if he stayed off them!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Pity about the original miss but points points points!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

How did Meslier not hang on to it? He does not seem like a proper keeper at all.

Ah here, that’s a ridiculous comment. He’s been largely brilliant this season. The odd blunder, but what keeper doesn’t have those.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Dawson goal, Cresswell assist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,014 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Dawson (Cresswell)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Love you Cresswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,828 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Ah here, that’s a ridiculous comment. He’s been largely brilliant this season. The odd blunder, but what keeper doesn’t have those.

Not really imo.
    Meslier looks very slight no presence in the box and looks like an accident waiting to happen. Would hardly inspire confidence in a defence. Compare him to Henderson yesterday for Man United. Meslier always looks in some sort of panic.
    Like a keeper who can be bullied.

From an fpl point of view Meslier is good for save points, real life point of view not so sure.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Things go from bad to worse, Rudiger not starting means Dallas comes on with Leeds having conceded twice already and WH looking like they could hammer them

Dawson hit the post. Would have been a Cresswell assist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

This is a load of ****. I own all the wrong defenders

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

Transfered in lingard this week was happy to see him have the pen saved because I had meslier in goal. Turns out he's still on my bench from the dgw last week!

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Newbie20

God bless Craig Dawson. He’s been brilliant for me. Surprised he still only has 1% ownership. Very dangerous from set pieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Cresswell is a must at this stage isn't he??

Had Rudiger on the bench for the Leeds game but going to start him now and hope he can get on the end of a set piece. They're brutal.

COH wrote: »
    Lingard making the benchboost worthwhile :)

That fella is playing that well, that Man Utd could end up signing him back!

Fair play on the BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Hoping for some Bamford magic in the second half now.. Only active player.. Definitely considering Lingard In soon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Leeds would infuriate ya

Leeds would infuriate ya

Yeah I think you just have to keep the players in the starting XI regardless who they because they are that cheap. Never know when they will get points with that gung ho style.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

Havnt seen much this weekend, the buzz is gone and turned on match there now and within 30 seconds Bamford has missed some chance, should be sticking them chances in the net.

• Advertisement

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Not sure if he posts much anymore but Klopp i think was fed up with the game down in the 4m club at one point - and now he's in top 800k - no reason why couldn't battle up to to 300k by end of season. Sure he mightn't win the $$$, but got to be happy with fighting back especially after taking so many hits at start of season.

Im still battling away and I’m enjoying my worst season ever.

And I mean that. I’m learning a lot. I always make/made notes during the season for the next season. This has been a good year for lessons.

Hopefully I can still finish above my worst ever position, 575k, and that was my first season playing, traveling around SEA for 7 months and only got to watch (some) LFC games.

I don’t post anymore because I don’t like the new vibe in the forum. There’s a lot of ‘soccer forum’ talk. It’s only a few posters but I can’t be having it. I liked it when we left tribalism at the door. We always seemed to self moderate tribal/****ty posts but that has stopped and Fingers can’t be expected to address them all.

I also don’t like the idea of helping managers that post joyful posts when players they don’t own concede or don’t do well. Again I don’t think it’s in the spirit of the forum - spend all week helping each other then rub salt into the wounds when someone else is suffering a late clean sheet loss or penalty miss.

Fornals struck the crossbar.

Raphinha denied a goal by Fabianski.

Bamford fluffs his lines after a Raphinha ball in.

Jesus I'd be raging if I still owned Bamford and Raphinha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,685 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Bamford sitter

Not really imo.
    Meslier looks very slight no presence in the box and looks like an accident waiting to happen. Would hardly inspire confidence in a defence. Compare him to Henderson yesterday for Man United. Meslier always looks in some sort of panic.
    Like a keeper who can be bullied.

From an fpl point of view Meslier is good for save points, real life point of view not so sure.

Probably the highest rated GK in Europe for his age.

So I can understand why you’re ‘not so sure’.

Only a matter of time before he is playing at a much bigger club.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

Jesus I'd be raging if I still owned Bamford and Raphinha

I am :mad:

Lingard booked. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Bamford sitter
    Sterling airball
    Watkins post

It's what I live for

Advertisement