Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 27 - Matchday Thread

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

68 all out.

5th red in 6.

Down to 148k.

Bad choices on WC. Hopefully turn it around this GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭onrail

83 all out. Small green arrow to top 7k despite a royal pain in Dias (c)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

52 points. Another disaster of a game week. Fallen from 25k to 125k in the last three game weeks.

My team was looking decent but just dodmt score. Gonna be a slog to make up the lost ground in money leagues now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Considering I sold Bruno instead of Salah this week. Getting 91 I'm delighted. 18 points from bench boost. I'll take it. Squeaking back to the top of my money league too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Done on 54. Crashed down to 285k or so.

Going to get punty into next week with my two freebies with 29 in mind for them too. Then a final two players with a -4 before a wildcard after the BGW.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

72. About average for my rank I reckon so not much harm done.

Cancelo needs to go now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

92 a big green. Delighted. Tempted to try and capitalise on it by bench boosting at the weekend but will my City trio play is the question...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭macraignil

79 in the end with double Man City defense the big disappointment with 2 points between them. At least captain Gundogan got a goal and back in the top 500,000 so HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

19 points from my bench seems a good result as only 3/4 played and had only one game each. All in all, quite HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

A big swong in my favour this week, 106 and and up to 61k from 147k. My highest position at the end of GW all season by a mile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

60 points. Got drunk and forgot to make my transfers to bring in Kane. Had 2ft's as well so they don't roll over. Had Shaw on the bench. A GW to forget.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

keane2097 wrote: »
    A big swong in my favour this week, 106 and and up to 61k from 147k. My highest position at the end of GW all season by a mile.

Nice jump. Encouragement to those who feel like they're drifting to the end of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

76 and a rise from 7k to 6k.

Gundo (c), Kane, Fernandes and double Villa clean sheets the difference makers.

Bamford fluffing chance after chance the main reason I've a few more grey hairs this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭munster87

68, drop from 9k to just inside 12k

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

Ah we're idiot Gundogan captainers again ;)

what is your current rank out of interest? i am at 500k now. will be lucky to get a top 100k finish. 50k OR last season. gundogen has killed me as has bamford. being stubborn is not a good FF trait.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

unplayable wrote: »
    what is your current rank out of interest? i am at 500k now. will be lucky to get a top 100k finish. 50k OR last season. gundogen has killed me as has bamford. being stubborn is not a good FF trait.

200k now, hoping for a strong finish. Yeah sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and get a player in if their ownership is killing you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Third sub Coufal scored more (6) than my three defenders Dias, Dallas, Cancelo combined (4).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Lundstram wrote: »
    Third sub Coufal scored more (6) than my three defenders Dias, Dallas, Cancelo combined (4).

Coufal (6) and Targett (6) on my bench while Stones (1) Holgate (0) and Dallas (1) play.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Lundstram wrote: »

Yep, can also relate.

Aina (6) third sub outscored Dias (2), Pereira (2) and Holgate (0)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

76 and up to 97k. Delighted with that was ranked 1.9 million just before Xmas and very close to giving up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

72 and very close to an elusive grey arrow...a minuscule rise of 328 up to ~54K

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

99. Pushed out my lead in my private league and back up 325k to 925k.

Not been a good year overall but happy with this weekm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

76, up 19k to 155k. Was threatening to be better than that for most of the week so a bit disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

85 -4 Up to 600 OR, calculated punt on Mahrez worked out. I had a feeling he'd play 2 of the 3 games this week, it will be a bonus of he plays 3! Alot in my money league captained a City defender, sort of justifies how I could never do it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Fair play to anyone who brought Mahrez in. I never even considered it honestly.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,828 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Neither did I. In the SKY game I got in a load of city fellas, dias, stones, cancelo. sterling, kdb, foden. Mahrez was a notable absentee.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Starlord_01

97, up to 200k.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Yeah, my transfers this season have been very safe and templatey. I had Mahrez earlier in the season and he did nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭ngunners

Only thing I got right this week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement