Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 27 - Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Well thats gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

I'd probably be in the top 10K if I'd just auto-captained Martinez for the last ten weeks or so

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Yeah it looked a cross when I was watching it live. I was surprised they gave it as a save.

But if he didn't save it, it would have gone in... it's a bit stupid.

Anyway we were blessed to get the cleanie so I won't complain :pac:

Anyway we were blessed to get the cleanie so I won't complain :pac:

Ya lets not get into all that again :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Konsa looks like just missing out on bonus because of that shot off target at the end, feck.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Brighton goal - Lallana (Maupay)

Ricky P one more game in my team

Worst punt of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

Anyone know what time this Vardy party was due to start?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Ricky P one more game in my team

Worst punt of the season

I hear ya. An expensive lump of fûck all returns.

• Advertisement

I hear ya. An expensive lump of fûck all returns.

He's doing well in bonus, hopefully can sneak an attacking return

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I hate Leicester

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Well thats gay.

MOD: Please don't. Plenty of other ways to phrase things.

Vardy essentialy playing as a winger. He's not a very viable option when Iheanacho starts

Iheanacho (Tielemans)

Iheanacho (Tielemans)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 108 ✭✭Fran has a bone

The league is so boring now so many meaningless matches. City have it won. Even with players in FPL playing so many matches are a tough watch, players don't seem arsed half the time either

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭JPup

The league is so boring now so many meaningless matches. City have it won. Even with players in FPL playing so many matches are a tough watch, players don't seem arsed half the time either

Hardly a meaningless match is it? Leicester chasing champions league and Brighton far from safe at the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,236 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I don’t find the level of the excitement of the league affects my FPL enjoyment. Games like the Manchester Derby tomorrow are supposed to be the ones we enjoy from a football fan perspective when they’re meaningful (even though those meaningful games are very often dour low scoring games), but they’re rarely where I’m clued in to for captaincy, or even where I get my points.

JPup wrote: »
    Hardly a meaningless match is it? Leicester chasing champions league and Brighton far from safe at the bottom.

Yeah this meaningful tbf but tomorrow again is a snoozefest

• Advertisement

Yeah this meaningful tbf but tomorrow again is a snoozefest

West Brom v Newcastle both fighting to stay in the PL

Liverpool V Fulham, Fulham fighting to say in the PL, and Liverpool fighting for top 4,

City v United - City will want to keeping the winning game streak up, and United never want to lose to City

Spurs v Palace - Spurs win tomorrow and they could play themselves back into a top 4 race.

All in all, wouldn't call that a snoozefest, especially from a FF point of view.

It's only meaningless to me cause all my Leicester options are gone haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Jeez Ndidi is some horrorshow.

CSF wrote: »
    I don’t find the level of the excitement of the league affects my FPL enjoyment. Games like the Manchester Derby tomorrow are supposed to be the ones we enjoy from a football fan perspective when they’re meaningful (even though those meaningful games are very often dour low scoring games), but they’re rarely where I’m clued in to for captaincy, or even where I get my points.
    Yeah the big games all season have been rubbish despite the hype. It really needs the fans back, I'd get rid of VAR as well personally. Injuries haven't helped me on FPL and I'm too far down in the paid leagues can't seem to get up the table.

I've found mates have lost interest in our league after going too far behind, so it's just myself vs my brother now for first now

Should be Leicester pen

No pen

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Yeah the big games all season have been rubbish despite the hype. It really needs the fans back, I'd get rid of VAR as well personally. Injuries haven't helped me on FPL and I'm too far down in the paid leagues can't seem to get up the table.

I've found mates have lost interest in our league after going too far behind, so it's just myself vs my brother now for first now

I agree but this is about FPL, it’s a bit of entertainment in a shyte time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Amartey goal

Amarety goal (Albrighton)

Albrighton assist

Useless goal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

I hate owning Vardy

Advertisement