Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW CEL OFFER: Easy $30-$70 from them

Options
  • 06-03-2021 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 977 ✭✭✭

NEW CEL OFFER: Easy $30-$70 from them- then close account and withdraw amount if not interested in holding

Join Celsius Network using my referral code 11213254e7 when signing up and earn $30 in BTC with your first transfer of $200 or more!
    https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/11213254e7

Celsius Network offer the ability to earn up to 18.55% APY interest on a wide range of cryptocurrencies and stablecoins, with no minimum deposit amount and free withdrawals. The interest is paid weekly and is compounding.

They're currently offering $30 in BTC for your first deposit of $200 or more if you hold it for 30 days, and another $40 if you deposit $400 or more instead.

For the $30 from them you just need to enter my referral code when signing up and deposit and hold $200 or more for 30 days.
    For the $70 from them you also need to enter the promo code:
    WEB40

before making your first deposit, and then deposit $400 or more in a single transaction and hold it for 30 days.

You'll earn interest on all deposited amounts for the duration and you can withdraw all bonuses and deposits straight away after the 30 day period if you like.

Steps
    1)
    Enter my referral code in the Have a referral code? section of the form when signing up.

2)
    Verify your identity once you've created your account.

Enter the code WEB40 if you want to deposit $400 in the Enter a promo code section of the app.

Deposit the minimum required amount for the codes to your account and keep it there for 30 days.

You'll see $30-$70 added as pending to your wallet shortly afterwards.

The bonuses will become unlocked after the 30 day period.
    Then you can withdraw everything: Your deposited amount + all bonus $30-$70

Any problem, just IM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 977 ✭✭✭suave.4u

suave.4u wrote: »
    NEW CEL OFFER: Easy $30-$70 from them- then close account and withdraw amount if not interested in holding

Join Celsius Network using my referral code 11213254e7 when signing up and earn $30 in BTC with your first transfer of $200 or more!

Celsius Network offer the ability to earn up to 18.55% APY interest on a wide range of cryptocurrencies and stablecoins, with no minimum deposit amount and free withdrawals. The interest is paid weekly and is compounding.

They're currently offering $30 in BTC for your first deposit of $200 or more if you hold it for 30 days, and another $40 if you deposit $400 or more instead.

For the $30 from them you just need to enter my referral code when signing up and deposit and hold $200 or more for 30 days.
    For the $70 from them you also need to enter the promo code:
    WEB40

before making your first deposit, and then deposit $400 or more in a single transaction and hold it for 30 days.

You'll earn interest on all deposited amounts for the duration and you can withdraw all bonuses and deposits straight away after the 30 day period if you like.

Steps
    1)
    Enter my referral code in the Have a referral code? section of the form when signing up.

2)
    Verify your identity once you've created your account.

Enter the code WEB40 if you want to deposit $400 in the Enter a promo code section of the app.

Deposit the minimum required amount for the codes to your account and keep it there for 30 days.

You'll see $30-$70 added as pending to your wallet shortly afterwards.

The bonuses will become unlocked after the 30 day period.
    Then you can withdraw everything: Your deposited amount + all bonus $30-$70

Any problem, just IM me.

new code is NEW40
    *Sign up now with the promo code NEW40 to get $40 in DAI after transferring $200 or more in crypto to your Celsius wallet and holding for 30 days. Minimum of $200 must be transferred in one transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,525 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Sounds like a pyramid scheme - lend us money so we can lend other people money and if they pay us we pay you something back

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/celsius-has-paid-over-250-million-in-crypto-yield-to-its-customers-301228371.html

Oh they are very legit and reputed company. I have already made around EUR 200 in a very short space of time.
    You can also withdraw anything.
    Just get your bonus and withdraw if you have doubts.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 justtrying312

are we really making anything when spending crazy high gas fee's in order to transfer bitcoin in and out of the platform? :(

are we really making anything when spending crazy high gas fee's in order to transfer bitcoin in and out of the platform? :(

Dont transfer BTC. Use a cheaper coin like LTC and the transfer fees is very low.
    Celsius LTC interest rates are also very good

• Advertisement
Advertisement