If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

65" TV - ps5 + virgin media

Options
  • 06-03-2021 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I was wondering what options for a 65" for ps5 and virgin media box?
    I currently have an LG 55 so I'm used to LG setup. I've zoned in on the lg65nano866na as it has hdmi 2.1 and 100 Hz.
    1. Is there any other TV at 65 I should be looking at or you recommend for PS5? I've seen 866, 906, 916 on other websites, is there any performance difference between those models?
    2. Are there any LG TV and soundbar deals going? ( Not looking for major boom just a noticeable improvement on the inbuilt TV speakers)
    3. How much is delivery to ROI and estimated delivery time?
    My budget is €1,000 to €1,300
    Thanks
    Keith

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Keith C wrote: »
    Hi
    I was wondering what options for a 65" for ps5 and virgin media box?
    I currently have an LG 55 so I'm used to LG setup. I've zoned in on the lg65nano866na as it has hdmi 2.1 and 100 Hz.
    1. Is there any other TV at 65 I should be looking at or you recommend for PS5? I've seen 866, 906, 916 on other websites, is there any performance difference between those models?
    2. Are there any LG TV and soundbar deals going? ( Not looking for major boom just a noticeable improvement on the inbuilt TV speakers)
    3. How much is delivery to ROI and estimated delivery time?
    My budget is €1,000 to €1,300
    Thanks
    Keith
    Hi Keith.

Many thanks for the post.

The 65NANO866 would be a very nice TV to purchase without breaking the bank at 999 Euro.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204702-lg-65nano866na-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-nanocell-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

We have never stocked the 866 or the 916 so I'm sure of their spec's compared to the 896.
    The 906 uses full array dimming to the edge lighting on the 866.
    They both use the same processor and performance spec is also the same on the two.

There are no current soundbar deals running with the 866 if you have a check over the soundbars on our website and I'll see if I can offer any deals on them.
    The YAS207 would be a really good addition and is 5 star reviewed in what HiFi.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202832-yamaha-yas207-soundbar-system.aspx

Delivery is included in the euro pricing and we are operating on a 5 - 7 day turn over for delivery.

Let me know your thoughts.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.