Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Revenue.Ie website

• 06-03-2021 4:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,770 ✭✭✭

seriously what a ****ing steaming pile of ****e. How is a site so bad allowed to exist for the government

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,842 ✭✭✭✭kippy

seriously what a ****ing steaming pile of ****e. How is a site so bad allowed to exist for the government

What's up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,119 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Yeah, I’ve had reason to have to use the MyAccount service for a few things recently. I remember years ago having a good experience with it, but it’s awful now. Really hard to find stuff, stupid overlays popping up asking if you want to log out every time you go back to the home page, you can be in the middle of filling out a from, and then clicking an option will delete everything you’ve entered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I find it amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Site works fine for me when claiming tax back on expenses

Also simple to use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Burzum

Site design is pritty $h** using it alot lately and not impressed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭PaybackPayroll

There are problems with it today.
    ROS and Payroll API are down as well as their email

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

There are problems with it today.
    ROS and Payroll API are down as well as their email

Very slow to login and navigate once in. Couldn't access my documents area

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭ulster

I'm annoyed by the Enquiries section. They're so slow to respond.

I'm also annoyed by the current state of our passport services. Restrictions are no excuse for them to not be processing essential applications. You wouldn't want to be stuck abroad with a passport gone out of date in an emergency.

Op i feel your pain. Ireland's like a banana republic sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,578 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

ulster wrote: »
    I'm annoyed by the Enquiries section. They're so slow to respond.

I'm also annoyed by the current state of our passport services. Restrictions are no excuse for them to not be processing essential applications. You wouldn't want to be stuck abroad with a passport gone out of date in an emergency.

Op i feel your pain. Ireland's like a banana republic sometimes.

You don't think that restrictions in offices or people working from home can cause delays with processing of passports?

If you're stuck abroad therefore you've lost your passport then you go to the nearest embassy and got an emergency passport.

If your passport has gone out of date then you're an idiot and it's your own fault, and you'll just have to wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

ulster wrote: »

You're right and that's why that aspect of the passport service is operating as normal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

ROS is a pain in the hoop. Can't remember if I had a problem with the digital certificate or whatever, but it was a rigmarole to sort out and they resorted to sending me some sort of pin in the post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,706 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Yeah, I’ve had reason to have to use the MyAccount service for a few things recently. I remember years ago having a good experience with it, but it’s awful now. Really hard to find stuff, stupid overlays popping up asking if you want to log out every time you go back to the home page,
    Yeah, this bugs me too, it seems to consider moving from different areas as 'logging out'. The login page doesn't play nicely with Lastpass, confusing the 'Year' field with the PPSN/username fields.

Worth mentioning that they have an app for keeping track of receipts for health or other expenses.

Advertisement