Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Fastlane 2021 (Contains Spoilers)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The Sheamus vs drew match ended up being a good match. That Alexa vs orton match was interesting and that cover by Alexa seemed to get ortons wife’s attention on Twitter. The starting at 11pm was great and it was under three hours. It seems us using the network were a good bit ahead of the peacock viewers.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Reigns tap out?

In such a way that he can deny it on Smackdown.

Reigns is such a star as a heel. It's insane it took them so long to capitalize it.

Bryan/Reigns/Edge is a way more attractive match imo than just a straight up Regins vs Edge match, so I'm expecting them to play off the fact Bryan made Roman "tap" and add him to the match.

I personally love the Bray stuff. That sort of thing is right up my alley when it comes to wrestling. For me, wrestling is a three ringed circus, and stuff like that's the clowns. It doesn't take away from the acrobats and other genuinely astounding preformers. It's something different and fun. And if you don't like it, the elephants will be coming out soon enough.

Professional Wrestling to me has always been the campy stuff like Bray Wyatt as much as its been the extreme athleticism of a Daniel Bryan or character work of a Roman Reigns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

The state of the Fiend, it's so laughably bad. The state of this whole feud from the start has been atrocious. Grade A Wrestlecrap.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well it's not happening in the way I wanted as per random thoughts thread but they're getting there anyways with Reigns/Bryan/Edge. That was a brilliant match.

And lookit, on the Bliss/Wyatt/Orton stuff, my kid is hooked on it and adores it - I'm 34 so perhaps we are not the target audience here. Frankly I prefer it to exploding barbed wire death matches any day of the week... especially when they end on wet farts.

Drew and Sheamus showing you don't need the ring ropes shooting sparks to have a physical encounter anyways.

Overall it was grand. Still of the opinion Fastlane is just not necessary given Mania is only three weeks away but the Reigns/Bryan match was worth it imo.

Im already sick of this Braun and Shane angle mind, just let it end please.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TheLocalMan

<snip>
    Mod note: unacceptable post has been removed and further ones will not be tolerated. Thanks to everyone who reported and did not engage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement