Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zgemma box

• 07-03-2021 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

A friend gave me a zgemma box as he was by using it and I am wondering can I put apps on it for the kids but when I turn it on the box shows sky but no channels are coming through I don’t care about that I’m just wondering how would I flyer everything and start from scratch would anyone have an idea I hope I’m in the right place

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Randyleprechaun

What model zgemma is it and what are you wanting to put on it for kids

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Ladyinthedark

What model zgemma is it and what are you wanting to put on it for kids

I need to look at the box again thanks for the reply just Netflix and an app that my friend said I can use think she said I need a play store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 247 ✭✭chrisire

I need to look at the box again thanks for the reply just Netflix and an app that my friend said I can use think she said I need a play store

You can't put Netflix or a play store on it,there is a plugin called e2i player that will play some stuff for you,its not too easy to set up though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭dubrov

To start from scratch just flash a new image from a usb stick. There are loads of images available but openvix is probably the most popular in Ireland. Look at the world of satellite website for guidance.

You can get Netflix via a plugin called Kodi. You get it via Menu->plugins->Download plugins

Plugins are like apps

Advertisement