Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening Junior Account - Passport Out of Date

Options
  • 08-03-2021 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

I need to open a Junior account for my teenage daughter but her passport is out of date and due to Level 5 restrictions, the Passport office is closed with a huge backlog. What are my options? Can she submit the selfie with the old passport and her birth cert?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

I need to open a Junior account for my teenage daughter but her passport is out of date and due to Level 5 restrictions, the Passport office is closed with a huge backlog. What are my options? Can she submit the selfie with the old passport and her birth cert?
    Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. To submit the application we would recommend that you visit your nearest Bank of Ireland branch with your daughter. As your daughter is under 18 the application can be facilitated with her birth cert and your own proof of ID and postal address.

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement