Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requested Physical Security Key 3 time via 365 Service Desk.

Options
  • 08-03-2021 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,382 ✭✭✭

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have requested a PSK 3 times via the 365 Service Desk over the last few weeks. 

I have received 3 conflicting replies to the advice given here and from other BOI staff, see below.

Would it be possible to ensure all staff are singing from the same hymn book.  I assume the service it outsourced, as the last rely was at half four on a Sunday morning.  

Note: There is already a phone registered to the account, but more times than not the login times out before a notification arrives, if at all.

16 February:
    Thank you for contacting the Online Service Desk.  
    It would not be possible to order a Physical Security Key as of yet.
    Once it is, it can be ordered via the Website and posted out to your Address. 
    Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

4 March:
    We do not yet have a release date for the PSK. However you can continue to use the old banking 365 platform for now. 
    https://original.365online.com (you may need to type this in manually).   

7 March:
    Please see below for more information in relation to our new physical security key:
    https://www.bankofireland.com/physical-security-key/

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Tow wrote: »
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I have requested a PSK 3 times via the 365 Service Desk over the last few weeks. 

I have received 3 conflicting replies to the advice given here and from other BOI staff, see below.

Would it be possible to ensure all staff are singing from the same hymn book.  I assume the service it outsourced, as the last rely was at half four on a Sunday morning.  

Note: There is already a phone registered to the account, but more times than not the login times out before a notification arrives, if at all.

16 February:
    It would not be possible to order a Physical Security Key as of yet.
    Once it is, it can be ordered via the Website and posted out to your Address. 
    Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

4 March:
    We do not yet have a release date for the PSK. However you can continue to use the old banking 365 platform for now. 
    https://original.365online.com (you may need to type this in manually).   

7 March:
    Please see below for more information in relation to our new physical security key:
    https://www.bankofireland.com/physical-security-key/

Hi Tow,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Customers can now request a Physical security key. However it is important to know that if you have previously registered a mobile device it is not possible to request a Physical Security Key. Customers are required to use one or the other but not both.

Can we check with you have you registered a device to use the new mobile banking app?

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 7,382 ✭✭✭Tow

Hi Jen,

As per my above post:

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Tow wrote: »
    Hi Jen,

As per my above post:

In this case we would suggest that you contact our dedicated mobile app team on 0818 200 362 and one of our colleagues here will be more than happy to help with this. The physical security key cannot be issued while there is a registered digital device for the account. The team is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and saturday and sunday from 10am to 4pm.

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement