Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

recommend a firm to install a small garden shed

• 08-03-2021 4:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    Im looking for any recommendations for a firm to install a small garden shed in my garden in Co Limerick, they will also need to do the concrete floor for the shed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭kippy

https://www.steeltechsheds.ie/
    I've heard generally good things about the sheds and work done by them....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

kippy wrote: »
    https://www.steeltechsheds.ie/
    I've heard generally good things about the sheds and work done by them....

thanks! - do they also do the concrete floor and deliver and install the whole thing do you know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭kippy

banjobongo wrote: »
    thanks! - do they also do the concrete floor and deliver and install the whole thing do you know?

Yes, I believe they do (well they used to anyway)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

hi guys
    Im looking for any recommendations for a firm to install a small garden shed in my garden in Co Limerick, they will also need to do the concrete floor for the shed?

https://www.aurietimber.com/141/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭adaminho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭stronglikebull

kippy wrote: »
    Yes, I believe they do (well they used to anyway)

Not directly, but they will give you the name and number of a guy that does them. I had mine installed at the end of last year and used their recommended guy. Costs twice what it would cost doing it myself, but there's no way I'd have done the quality of finish he did.

Last I heard there was at least a 6 month waiting list on a Stealtech shed install though, so you best not be in a hurry for it. I ordered mine in June, and it was installed on the 19th of December.

Not directly, but they will give you the name and number of a guy that does them. I had mine installed at the end of last year and used their recommended guy. Costs twice what it would cost doing it myself, but there's no way I'd have done the quality of finish he did.

Last I heard there was at least a 6 month waiting list on a Stealtech shed install though, so you best not be in a hurry for it. I ordered mine in June, and it was installed on the 19th of December.

They do them themselves now I believe - or at least they do in Ennis so I assume it’s the same in Limerick. If their recommended guy is the guy from Ennistymon, he’ll promise the world and never turn up in my experience. Once the base is in, it usually takes only a month to install.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

quick follow up, for steel sheds, general query, are the made in the factory and then transported to the garden and installed there, or do they deliver the verious parts and install it onsite afterwards?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

quick follow up, for steel sheds, general query, are the made in the factory and then transported to the garden and installed there, or do they deliver the verious parts and install it onsite afterwards?

They come in panels and put together on site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Anyone ever had a local company/ person install a gazebo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭John_Mc

who_ru wrote: »

Had these guys put in a side gate for us and would recommend. High quality and easy to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Marty1983

Steeltech have about a 20 week wait (or did before Christmas). I ended up ordering from O'Riordan Sheds, Charleville. Very easy to deal with and will deliver to Limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,311 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I had mine installed recently by www.candssheds.ie/. They are based in Tullamore but cover the entire country. They installed the slab for me too at an extra cost but that saved me a load of time and hassle had I to try doing it myself. Expect a long lead time with whoever you go with as it's the supply of parts/materials themselves that's the holdup due to Covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

John_Mc wrote: »
    Had these guys put in a side gate for us and would recommend. High quality and easy to deal with

Hi John,

Was the side gate expensive? I am in the market for one myself.
    Standard semi detached house with standard side gate.

Thanks

Advertisement