Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman who led Gardai on M50 chase

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Think most would be curious to see this vid.. Im suprised she has gone another step further

• Registered Users Posts: 52,010 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Alright, maybe I shouldn’t ask but what is a skank?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,074 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Urban Dictionary is your friend for this and many other things (well, not really on a work PC)

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Will she get something like a 20 year driving ban?? And if not will her insurance become crazy?? She will miss driving a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Youd be safer licking the covid corpses in the morgue.

My eyes, my beautiful eyes.....

One can't unsee the seen.......

I was sent the vid, my phone is now riddled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,474 ✭✭✭HBC08

If random people here are being sent the videos how long before her parents or siblings and extended family get them too, really didn't think that through did she :D

I doubt she'll be too worried,
    Her forward thinking skills aint the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

She posted up online on her instagram how much money her only fans has already made

It's over 2 thousand euros. Just to reiterate my point, can revenue, social welfare etc come down on her for this ? Stop her dole if she's on it, rent allowance etc ? Make her pay tax on earnings etc

This is not gonna end well.

My brain hurts

• Registered Users Posts: 35,074 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Will she get something like a 20 year driving ban?? And if not will her insurance become crazy?? She will miss driving a lot.

Insurance? Miss driving??

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭kingstevii

Is it really her in the video? Looks bogey.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭spring lane jack

she will manage to turn her onlyfans being leaked around and end up on the late late show

She would be hilarious on it, she might even lay into the little rat himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

This is not gonna end well.

Jesus what is wrong with these people. I don't get them posting about it online.

It's clear there is something wrong with that girl the way she is handling herself but for a woman of 40 to be posting about her 'beef' with her online :rolleyes:

Couldn't care about her getting a hiding, but the whole bloody country has their eyes on that eejit.

I wouldn't want to seen across the street from her nevermind bothering to give her a hiding atm.

Then posting about it. She must want her own bit of online fame herself. Gobshytes

Isn't she in court on Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

She posted up online on her instagram how much money her only fans has already made

It's over 2 thousand euros. Just to reiterate my point, can revenue, social welfare etc come down on her for this ? Stop her dole if she's on it, rent allowance etc ? Make her pay tax on earnings etc

If she's going the self employed route her 1st tax return would be due in October 2022, she can probably write off the flights and hotels for spain, camera gear, swimsuits, beauticians/plastering etc.
    She probably qualifies for the BTWEA so could keep most of her benefits for 2yrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Dublin Live will have her autobiography soon the way they are going on the utter rag and the mirror..

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭hurikane

jimmynokia wrote: »
    Dublin Live will have her autobiography soon the way they are going on the utter rag and the mirror..

Sounds bloody awful.

Others will see her especially young girls and think to themselves, wow she is so popular, doing well, money for anything it seems and holiday away etc etc....

Really they are only going to cause much more to follow suit.

The law won't come down hard enough on her and the free legal aid will say she has had a hard life and her mum doesn't even talk to her yada yada yada

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Did she cross the county bounds, I'd say Zaidan would love a crack at her.

Did she cross the county bounds, I'd say Zaidan would love a crack at her.

Not in his direction no

• Registered Users Posts: 13,998 ✭✭✭✭briany

Seeing the candid pictures of her really makes you realise just how powerful those Instagram filters are for making someone look presentable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Drugs will do that to you

On a very serious note however. Could the fact that she now has a declareable and taxable income not be enforced by revenue and Department and social protection ? Get her off dole if she's on it and off any other suppliments so that the tax payer is not paying for her ?
    She had plenty of money before doubt shes on the dole ,they were making a good few quid selling weed

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    She had plenty of money before doubt shes on the dole ,they were making a good few quid selling weed

Most of these would be claiming all sorts while the cash rolling in. They really don't care.

Drugs will do that to you

On a very serious note however. Could the fact that she now has a declareable and taxable income not be enforced by revenue and Department and social protection ? Get her off dole if she's on it and off any other suppliments so that the tax payer is not paying for her ?

Dole yes but as stated above, self employed income gets declared after the year ends. Nothing stopping you from making a phonecall though. You know her name, age and rough address.
    Just got sent a video with this skank in it on WhatsApp.

haven't seen it. I'm clearly in the wrong circles ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

Some send me the video

• Registered Users Posts: 10,486 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Some send me the video

See...
    Notoriety works....

:rolleyes:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Edz87 wrote: »
    Like that drug smuggling scumbag Machala whatever her name is.

Media are making her a celebrity. Instagram should delete her account for glorifying crime (it's in their TOS)

The media are giving people what they want. People are clicking on the story. Until people lose interest in her and stop clicking on the stories, expect more

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Hopefully she has invoices for all that :) I really hope CAB come down on her posting cash like that so public. She really is thick, anyone with half a brain would be laying low but this is the social media world we live in, everyone openly bragging to pretend they're living a great life on the surface.

She probably sold the car, doubt she has any other assets around apart from that pile of cash.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Did she sell the car, thought Cab impounded it..

Probably has everything sold, according to her ig she bought a one way ticket out of the country so she doesnt have to face court.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

She didn't sell car, gardai have that one I believe.

A few things to note too, she did buy a ticket out and also her only fans is about €20 euro now so I would say she's using her fame to build that.

• Advertisement

Another Irish criminal living it up in Spain it seems is the plan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement