Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman who led Gardai on M50 chase

Options
15678911»

Comments

Its not hard to extradite from Spain.

Shes having a blowout / meltdown before her fall. they all do it but usually not this obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Tomorrow is the big day in court, she had stated she is leaving the country today I believe, anyone any news on that one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Tomorrow is the big day in court, she had stated she is leaving the country today I believe, anyone any news on that one.

Apparently shes on the M50 as we speak :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Another Irish criminal living it up in Spain it seems is the plan

Looking at a few spanish beach webcams there it's sending me into a depression, worked hard all my life and ended up being taken hostage by an ex school teacher.
    If she bought a one way ticket fair play to her, I'm jealous.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Kimbot wrote: »
    Apparently shes on the M50 as we speak :pac:

I see what you did there.....

That must be the long way to the airport ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Its not hard to extradite from Spain.

Shes having a blowout / meltdown before her fall. they all do it but usually not this obviously

All these criminal 'hiding' in Spain, do they think that the difficulties extraditing to the UK apply to them?

McGaggs wrote: »
    All these criminal 'hiding' in Spain, do they think that the difficulties extraditing to the UK apply to them?

Well I dunno how many are actually hiding from the authorities but yes, the UK opting out will have an effect on them. Just another case of 'brexit' shooting its own foot off again. They probable are that stupid though and think that way. gotta love the stupidity of criminals

This low level isnt going to be mixing with Mr Bigs no matter how much she tries to claim it and Spain is probable about as far as she can afford to go or can imagine. Remember, she was caught telling porkies about her first flight and her pictures are rehashed from previous supposed fancy holidays.

A jacuzzi doesnt mean the Ritz in 2021. More than likely means a cheap brothel in Benidorm

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thread is staying closed, last few pages were a train wreck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement