Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman who led Gardai on M50 chase

Options

Comments

Ridiculous she got out a few hours later and evidently still 0 ****s given.

She should have been sent for a psychological assessment.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

the usual combo - hair dyed with domestos, skin covered in fence stain, cocaine white car, and a mouth on her like a builders jacks and about as many braincells as she has ears.

Hopefully CAB will be round hers and the fellas gaf shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Ha is that the equivalent of a court refusing jurisdiction!

This one deserves more credit!!!

She would look better if she hit a wall at 155mph

Eejit slowed down and gave up

• Registered Users Posts: 24,192 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Ridiculous she got out a few hours later and evidently still 0 ****s given.

She should have been sent for a psychological assessment.

Nah eff that, that'd be on our dime.

• Advertisement

She was brought to Ballymun Garda station, and released. The Gardai are a joke of an organisation.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,032 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

She was brought to Ballymun Garda station, and released. The Gardai are a joke of an organisation.

Gardai can't hold people for no reason, she was charged and bailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭...Ghost...

Judge will give her 3 months and suspend 6 of them.....for the next time she pulls a stunt like that

Stay Free

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Only a face a mother could love...

Doesn't look the full pack of cards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

the usual combo - hair dyed with domestos, skin covered in fence stain, cocaine white car, and a mouth on her like a builders jacks and about as many braincells as she has ears.

Hopefully CAB will be round hers and the fellas gaf shortly.

I believe you may not be far off the mark with the whole CAB thing. She's def lost her car for starters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Normal One

What's the worst that could happen? A few months in the Dóchas, big ****in deal like.

Normal One wrote: »
    What's the worst that could happen? A few months in the Dóchas, big ****in deal like.

its that lax end on our justice system thats spawning an ever larger section of women who 'just dnt giv 2 fuks abut nythin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

looks like her mother either drank too much or did too much drugs or both , this is the result .unless judge marshmallow gives her 5 years , she's never going to change

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

I'd say 6months without a spray tan, teeth whitening and hair bleaching would be a better punishment than 2 years inside

its that lax end on our justice system thats spawning an ever larger section of women who 'just dnt giv 2 fuks abut nythin'

A whole community of "full time mad bastards"

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

milltown wrote: »
    My life is in danger.

She had a letter from a Garda to say her life was in danger on instagram, looked legitimate, a few days before the benny hill sketch.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Normal One

300 brake, bro. She cares about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

A whole community of "full time mad bastards"

Studied at "Didn't go to skool".

She's an absolute cretin and a reminder of why building prisons to send these "yup yup" types with double digit IQs and triple digit conviction counts should be a priority for this country.

At the very least you'd hope her driving licence would be thrown into a wood chipper and her "chipped" Merc that she paid for with money she found somewhere would be towed away.

Glazers Out!

nullzero wrote: »
    Studied at "Didn't go to skool".

She's an absolute cretin and a reminder of why building prisons to send these "yup yup" types with double digit IQs and triple digit conviction counts should be a priority for this country.

At the very least you'd hope her driving licence would be thrown into a wood chipper and her "chipped" Merc that she paid for with money she found somewhere would be towed away.

It was

Normal One wrote: »
    300 brake, bro. She cares about that.

probably hasn't a clue what it means , like a parrot smothered in varnish, remembers 3 phrases

*caw* 300 brake *caw* giz me social *caw* je no wot I mean like *caw*

• Advertisement
    °°°°°

It was

Her licence was taken away or her car? Or both?

Glazers Out!

°°°°°

probably hasn't a clue what it means , like a parrot smothered in varnish, remembers 3 phrases

*caw* 300 brake *caw* giz me social *caw* je no wot I mean like *caw*

At least the parrot has the capacity to actually learn something.

Glazers Out!

nullzero wrote: »
    Her licence was taken away or her car? Or both?

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I believe her car was taken from her and impounded.

°°°°°

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I believe her car was taken from her and impounded.

Thanks.

If there's any possibility of her getting it back someone should accidentally spill milk on all the upholstery and carpet.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Bigus

Ginger83 wrote: »
    The only positive is that nobody else was hurt.

If the guards had more powerful yokes than 1.7 diesel Hyundai’s more people would’ve been hurt, no question about it

I can see the method in the madness of higher ups in the Gardaí keeping the reins on the John mc clanes out of high powered motors in the force.

At least the armed lads with the X5’s are highly trained and reserved, hence letting yer woman come to a engine light on , no drama burst balloon finale.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/innocent-driver-killed-in-grand-prairie-police-chase-crash

Bigus wrote: »
    If the guards had more powerful yokes than 1.7 diesel Hyundai’s more people would’ve been hurt, no question about it

I can see the method in the madness of higher ups in the Gardaí keeping the reins on the John mc clanes out of high powered motors in the force.

At least the armed lads with the X5’s are highly trained and reserved, hence letting yer woman come to a engine light on , no drama burst balloon finale.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/innocent-driver-killed-in-grand-prairie-police-chase-crash

A lot of logic in what you say. Imagine putting a high powered car with lights and sirens in the hands of a 20 something year old who is only driving because a chief supt who he's never met has deemed him fit to drive? Carnage

A lot of logic in what you say. Imagine putting a high powered car with lights and sirens in the hands of a 20 something year old who is only driving because a chief supt who he's never met has deemed him fit to drive? Carnage

Or and let's go nuts here, imagine trained police drivers able to actually catch criminals who are driving like lunatics. Insane I know.

Think it speaks volumes that any carnage caused by this thing driving at insane speeds would have been blamed on the Gardai. Presumable if she had killed someone it would have been there fault for not stopping her sooner?

quote="[Deleted User];116518941"]She was brought to Ballymun Garda station, and released. The Gardai are a joke of an organisation.[/quote]

Hmmm, and what exactly is it the Gardai did wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,032 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Except that this scenario is fantasy and hasn't been around for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭micah537

I wonder what does she mean by chipped? A proper remap or one of those ebay 50% extra bhp things for €2.

Also she says her car is faster than a X5? Surely the armed Gardai aren't running the standard 260 bhp? For some reason I always thought they were tuned, the old Volvos were supposed to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

micah537 wrote: »
    I wonder what does she mean by chipped? A proper remap or one of those ebay 50% extra bhp things for €2.

Also she says her car is faster than a X5? Surely the armed Gardai aren't running the standard 260 bhp? For some reason I always thought they were tuned, the old Volvos were supposed to be.

what was she driving anyways? a two litre cla is it? miles away from 300bhp

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement