Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman who led Gardai on M50 chase

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

Witcher wrote: »
    Except that this scenario is fantasy and hasn't been around for years.

I know. I was using creative licence with that one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

micah537 wrote: »
    I wonder what does she mean by chipped? A proper remap or one of those ebay 50% extra bhp things for €2.

Also she says her car is faster than a X5? Surely the armed Gardai aren't running the standard 260 bhp? For some reason I always thought they were tuned, the old Volvos were supposed to be.

I believe they are standard x5s

• Registered Users Posts: 15,032 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I wonder what does she mean by chipped? A proper remap or one of those ebay 50% extra bhp things for €2.

Also she says her car is faster than a X5? Surely the armed Gardai aren't running the standard 260 bhp? For some reason I always thought they were tuned, the old Volvos were supposed to be.

Yes, let's take everything said by this lunatic as fact.

Like that it took 5/6 Gardai to 'rugby tackle' her to the ground
    So when I pulled up, I got out and I put my arms up in the air like to surrender and then one of the guards rugby tackled me, and then another guard rugby tackled me and three and four more other guards rugby tackled me

Why are these absolute wasters given any air time at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

''So I said I’m not f***ing listening to him today.'' As opposed to any other day she might have...

''didn’t two X5 gardai jeeps see me. So obviously your man got onto them on the radio to come after me'' Who'd of thought that would happen.

I lost brain cells reading that

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭micah537

LillySV wrote: »
    what was she driving anyways? a two litre cla is it? miles away from 300bhp

I don't know. I thought it was a C-Class going by Colm's post on the first page.

The C350e is 290bhp, the C300 is 245bhp, but it's usually the C250 or smaller that you'd see on Irish roads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

''So I said I’m not f***ing listening to him today.'' As opposed to any other day she might have...

''didn’t two X5 gardai jeeps see me. So obviously your man got onto them on the radio to come after me'' Who'd of thought that would happen.

I lost brain cells reading that

I'm more surprised they ran with it and gave such a moron a voice in the media.....
    Suppose blonds sell papers... Just not this one....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I'm more surprised they ran with it and gave such a moron a voice in the media.....
    Suppose blonds sell papers... Just not this one....

Ah we're the real idiots, the amount of clicks Dublinlive probably got to see this idiots quotes :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭Hellotonever

Nah she did the right thing. Thats how you protest these lockdowns. Real direct action that wastes the police’s time. Good on her. Now imagine if everyone who is against the lockdown did this. They’d get the f*cking point.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,555 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

I read that article in full and the language and mentality of this person is unreal. Absolutely should've stayed locked up and checked for mental health issues and then locked up for atleast 50 years for that carry on.

So people with psychological issues should be locked up for many years?
    I don't get it and a bit lost for words on this whole situation really.

Tis fairly simple really, we have little or no interest in helping people with mental health issues

• Registered Users Posts: 29,555 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Nah she did the right thing. Thats how you protest these lockdowns. Real direct action that wastes the police’s time. Good on her. Now imagine if everyone who is against the lockdown did this. They’d get the f*cking point.

What point exactly is that?

• Advertisement

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    What point exactly is that?

That this lockdown is having a very negative effect on the mental health of the nation and its going to cost Ireland much more in the decades to come than any flu virus.

That this lockdown is having a very negative effect on the mental health of the nation and its going to cost Ireland much more in the decades to come than any flu virus.

Everyone needs to dust themselves down and get over themselves. Mental health my shuck, excuse for everything.

Everyone needs to dust themselves down and get over themselves. Mental health my shuck, excuse for everything.

Likewise. When people are ramming fireworks in Garda's faces dont start calling foul.

Likewise. When people are ramming fireworks in Garda's faces dont start calling foul.

Being a c*nt has nothing to do with mental health issues.

Being mentally challenged might be a way to try and explain the confabulation for some making the argument that it is, but mostly they are talking bullsh1t.

DubInMeath wrote: »

Being mentally challenged might be a way to try and explain the confabulation for some making the argument that it is, but mostly they are talking bullsh1t.

Mental health is the first thing a **** will cry when they’re called on it though, and worse again is everyone panders to it because it’s been industrialised the past decade or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

I'd give her a lash

TheW1zard wrote: »
    I'd give her a lash

Really????

DubInMeath wrote: »

Ok. Dont b*tch when Paddys Day comes.

If you know you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Really????

I think he meant ‘wash’.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

I think he meant ‘wash’.

Hahahahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Theyre X5 M50d’s afaik which are 390bhp out of a 3.0 6 cylinder, highly strained.

Her car is likely a diesel if ‘chipped’ , a c200d , even if it was a c250d its not going to make 300 ,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Theyre X5 M50d’s afaik which are 390bhp out of a 3.0 6 cylinder, highly strained.

Her car is likely a diesel if ‘chipped’ , a c200d , even if it was a c250d its not going to make 300 ,
    Yes she said she only stopped because she was running out of diesel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

It's a c220d, 151D51755

No more 300bhp than I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,599 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

b13099e815d9f1977820ae4c30d062e2.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

It's a c220d, 151D51755

No more 300bhp than I am.

170bhp standard.... that €2 chip off ebay nearly doubled her power output :eek::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^^^^^^

what movie/tv show is that from?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

fryup wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^

what movie/tv show is that from?

Billy Madison

• Registered Users Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

She wasn't protesting anything. She's just a scumbag being stupid. The police were after her because she's a known criminal.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement

nullzero wrote: »
    She wasn't protesting anything. She's just a scumbag being stupid. The police were after her because she's a known criminal.

You're not getting the point.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement