Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman who led Gardai on M50 chase

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

You're not getting the point.

AS above... You don't really have a point.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

You're not getting the point.

If you can prove that her behaviour had ANYTHING to do with protesting against lockdown I'll gladly admit I was wrong to question you.

Glazers Out!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭Hellotonever

nullzero wrote: »
    If you can prove that her behaviour had ANYTHING to do with protesting against lockdown I'll gladly admit I was wrong to question you.

My friend... people are rocketing Gardas faces. You can say 'Oh thats not really protest!' But you are ignoring the underlying context thats allowing all this to happen.

The catalyst of all the crazy sh*t thats happened for the past year is because of these lockdowns.

'She's not protesting!'
    'Its not about the lockdown!'

Yes and there will be more 'non political' people in Grafton street soon not protesting the lockdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Nah she did the right thing. Thats how you protest these lockdowns.

I've seen some bad takes in my time but this one actually made me laugh out loud. Amazing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

My friend... people are rocketing Gardas faces. You can say 'Oh thats not really protest!' But you are ignoring the underlying context thats allowing all this to happen.

The catalyst of all the crazy sh*t thats happened for the past year is because of these lockdowns.

'She's not protesting!'

Yes and there will be more 'non political' people in Grafton street soon not protesting the lockdown.

Well I have seen some stupid shit written on boards, but this - is textual diarrhoea of the sloppiest order.

these anti lockdown (bots?) are absolutely obsessed to the point of crazy.

Go for a walk and turn off the internet pal :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,053 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Witcher wrote: »
    Yes, let's take everything said by this lunatic as fact.

Like that it took 5/6 Gardai to 'rugby tackle' her to the ground

Why are these absolute wasters given any air time at all?

that part is true

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

'She's not protesting!'

This 'crazy ****' happens every year! You're trying to say people are rebelling because of the lockdown. These scumbags would be doing this sort of **** with or without a lockdown.

Also why not just come out and say what you're farting around the house to say? :rolleyes:

MIRMIR82 wrote: »
    This 'crazy ****' happens every year! You're trying to say people are rebelling because of the lockdown. These scumbags would be doing this sort of **** with or without a lockdown.

Also why not just come out and say what you're farting around the house to say? :rolleyes:

Im not saying anything other than what you're seeing.

Its getting crazy out there pal.

Im not saying anything other than what you're seeing.

Its getting crazy out there pal.

Ok.

Lets break it down to basics.

1) Do you agree with the behaviour of this person and their driving?
    2) Do you attribute their behaviour to some sort of mental break brought on by the stresses of lockdown
    3) Do you think that more people are behaving in a manner that is out of character for them as a result of stresses brought about by lockdown
    4) Do you agree with the lockdown?
    5) If not, what method would you use to try to limit peoples exposure to covid?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Cdemess

After hours must be slipping,

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058164943/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Third time lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Cdemess

Third time lucky

I bought a €2 chip off eBay ups my posts x3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

I'm sure she had declared the chipped ECU to her insurance company too.
    A fine upstanding member of society like her wouldn't have it any other way.

Why would you have a licence or tax or insurance when you are in that league. If you crash and cause damage or injury, just throw your hands up and say what ya gonna do, and let the MIBI pay.
    When you have no assets or legitimate income or means to pay, then a judgement against you isn't worth squat.
    Similarly, if you get prosecuted for no licence, tax, NCT or insurance, what difference does it make if you have another few convictions over it. Convictions don't matter a damn if you are not in a legit career.

Banned from driving for 10 years - who cares. Just go out n drive an uninsured untaxed un NCTd car anyway. Might be months before you're stopped.

The worse can happen you is a short custodial sentence (few weeks tops) which will be remitted anyway. And her trump card is being a woman - she will get away with far, far more than a man for equivalent crimes. There are only 150 places in womens prisons. If I were a woman with a penchant for messing and crimes, I'd fancy those odds big time.

Basically, she is more or less untouchable, and she knows it, and she don't give 2 ****s what the rest of us thing. I have a certain admiration for the sheer boldness of her.

Ok. Dont b*tch when Paddys Day comes.

If you know you know.

Why would I bitch when Paddys day comes, don't tend to bitch when it rolls around every other year

Mental health is the first thing a **** will cry when they’re called on it though, and worse again is everyone panders to it because it’s been industrialised the past decade or so.

Meh plenty of people have actual mental health issues, plenty post on this site, and certain forums are a magnet for them. What your talking about is a bunch of tools complaining about their mental health when in reality they are just acting like a spoilt toddler being told no.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Meh plenty of people have actual mental health issues, plenty post on this site, and certain forums are a magnet for them. What your talking about is a bunch of tools complaining about their mental health when in reality they are just acting like a spoilt toddler being told no.

and unfortunately people are afraid to call them on their behaviour because it could be seen as bullying

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Everlong1

'She's not protesting!'

What's it like being a knuckledragger?

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Why would I bitch when Paddys day comes, don't tend to bitch when it rolls around every other year

These eejits think they are 'storming the capitol' on paddys day.

Fuckin clowns - self named "patriots" led by *brit bootlickers* (*the National Party*) & UDA men.

Everlong1 wrote: »
    What's it like being a knuckledragger?

Im saying it as it is. Its all in front of you.

Im saying it as it is. Its all in front of you.

do SoMe ReSeArCh should he? :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

do SoMe ReSeArCh should he? :pac: :pac:

Nah. Just look around you.

Its getting crazier out there pal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭spring lane jack

She's not sitting at home worrying about exceeding the 5Km. No Sireee She is in Spain now enjoying the sun while most of her haters on her are twitching at their curtains. She wasn't going to let her lack of intelligence hold her back from being successful, No she supposedly sells drugs and she is right people don't buy drugs because they hate them they buy them because they want them and her great self isn't holding herself back from making a few pound. No, she is supplying people with a product they want and she is not letting stupid moral anti democratic arguments from stopping her therefore she is an actual purveyor of democracy, good woman herself.
    No ****s given towards the Gardaí, she made a clown out of the Gardaí with that chase while most of her haters here would freak out over a parking ticket she did what she wanted to do, rightly or wrongly she does what she wants to do, no worrying about the lockdown with her.
    She may be a big lump of a thing but due to her supposed profession and social habits she is getting a lot more dick than most other frumpy lumps. She wont be worrying about a mortgage, she wont be worrying about the TV licence, I'll take a guess bin charges are something she has no concept of, So who is the real winner or loser at the end of the day ? Ye can insult her all day but most of it is just jealousy and snobbery.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,286 ✭✭✭emo72

She's not sitting at home worrying about exceeding the 5Km. .

That's a great post. Everything you say in it is true. What a world we are turning into.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,599 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Wall. Monitor. Window. Dog.

Anarchy I tell you :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

She's not sitting at home worrying about exceeding the 5Km. No Sireee She is in Spain now enjoying the sun while most of her haters on her are twitching at their curtains. She wasn't going to let her lack of intelligence hold her back from being successful, No she supposedly sells drugs and she is right people don't buy drugs because they hate them they buy them because they want them and her great self isn't holding herself back from making a few pound. No, she is supplying people with a product they want and she is not letting stupid moral anti democratic arguments from stopping her therefore she is an actual purveyor of democracy, good woman herself.
    No ****s given towards the Gardaí, she made a clown out of the Gardaí with that chase while most of her haters here would freak out over a parking ticket she did what she wanted to do, rightly or wrongly she does what she wants to do, no worrying about the lockdown with her.
    She may be a big lump of a thing but due to her supposed profession and social habits she is getting a lot more dick than most other frumpy lumps. She wont be worrying about a mortgage, she wont be worrying about the TV licence, I'll take a guess bin charges are something she has no concept of, So who is the real winner or loser at the end of the day ? Ye can insult her all day but most of it is just jealousy and snobbery.

Nail on the head

She's got a BF though, she ain't gonna ride ye :D

BTW - a big lump of a thing? Who the hell are you looking at???

• Registered Users Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Maybe it is.

The problem for you is that this woman driving around like a gobsh1te is in no way related to protesting against lockdown and you can't present any evidence to say it is.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Ye can insult her all day but most of it is just jealousy and snobbery.

Hardly. We're just fed up of knackers getting what they want and getting away with breaking laws most of us wouldn't break in the first place.

She can enjoy looking over her shoulder every day she gets into her 6 year old paddy spec daysul Merc thinking she's a high roller pretending to be a drug lord on her Instagram.

The rest of us are happy earning a decent living without being a scumbag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭spring lane jack

https://www.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/m14kve/today_i_learned_that_the_woman_who_live_streamed/

She is getting a right doing on Reddit from the afraid brigade but I know after seeing her FB photos the type of doing I would give her.
    My god some people are just so afraid of authority that it turns them yellow from bitterness to see someone do what they wish to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭dontmindme

Why would you have a licence or tax or insurance when you are in that league. If you crash and cause damage or injury, just throw your hands up and say what ya gonna do, and let the MIBI pay.
    When you have no assets or legitimate income or means to pay, then a judgement against you isn't worth squat.
    Similarly, if you get prosecuted for no licence, tax, NCT or insurance, what difference does it make if you have another few convictions over it. Convictions don't matter a damn if you are not in a legit career.

Banned from driving for 10 years - who cares. Just go out n drive an uninsured untaxed un NCTd car anyway. Might be months before you're stopped.

The worse can happen you is a short custodial sentence (few weeks tops) which will be remitted anyway. And her trump card is being a woman - she will get away with far, far more than a man for equivalent crimes. There are only 150 places in womens prisons. If I were a woman with a penchant for messing and crimes, I'd fancy those odds big time.

Basically, she is more or less untouchable, and she knows it, and she don't give 2 ****s what the rest of us thing. I have a certain admiration for the sheer boldness of her.

Admiration?? are ya serious? She's an out of control crazywoman on a complete mad one - her lifestyle is just one long drama. You're looking at a woman in crisis and you're full of admiration...lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement