Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman who led Gardai on M50 chase

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Ah She looked rough in the photos I saw of her but after a bit of digging I found her FB and I now take back what I said. She is actually not bad, not bad at all.

Jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭dontmindme

Nah. Just look around you.

Its getting crazier out there pal.

...and in here...

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,552 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If posters wish to comment on appearance I'm happy to spend all day handing out cards and bans

The choice is yours

Any questions PM me - do not respond to this warning ion thread

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭Hellotonever

I'm looking around, all i can see are a few walls, a window & a few screens.

WTF are you on about?

Clown.

Thats the perfect metaphor right there. Man cant see past his own little room. Meanwhile the country burns.

Every day I am reminded that the vast majority of people are no more than cattle to be herded. I understand that most people will never understand whats in front of them. Its beyond the comprehension of most people.

Tell you what pal, once you become a multi millionaire at 25 and retire making 180k a year passively then you can call me a clown. Until then, you should recognize that I am indeed telling you the truth.

This is happening in front of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭dontmindme

She's not sitting at home worrying about exceeding the 5Km. No Sireee She is in Spain now enjoying the sun while most of her haters on her are twitching at their curtains. She wasn't going to let her lack of intelligence hold her back from being successful, No she supposedly sells drugs and she is right people don't buy drugs because they hate them they buy them because they want them and her great self isn't holding herself back from making a few pound. No, she is supplying people with a product they want and she is not letting stupid moral anti democratic arguments from stopping her therefore she is an actual purveyor of democracy, good woman herself.
    No ****s given towards the Gardaí, she made a clown out of the Gardaí with that chase while most of her haters here would freak out over a parking ticket she did what she wanted to do, rightly or wrongly she does what she wants to do, no worrying about the lockdown with her.
    She may be a big lump of a thing but due to her supposed profession and social habits she is getting a lot more dick than most other frumpy lumps. She wont be worrying about a mortgage, she wont be worrying about the TV licence, I'll take a guess bin charges are something she has no concept of, So who is the real winner or loser at the end of the day ? Ye can insult her all day but most of it is just jealousy and snobbery.

Not you're not actually being serious here are you? We should all just take a page out of her book and sure fúck society.
    Sure let the other fúckin eejits pick up the tab.

ah yeh, more power to her!

...ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Tell you what pal, once you become a multi millionaire at 25 and retire making 180k a year passively then you can call me a clown. Until then, you should recognize that I am indeed telling you the truth.

Hahahahaha gwan so i'll bite. Tell me more. I'm so intrigued how at 25 you're passively making 180K a year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Thats the perfect metaphor right there. Man cant see past his own little room. Meanwhile the country burns.

Every day I am reminded that the vast majority of people are no more than cattle to be herded. I understand that most people will never understand whats in front of them. Its beyond the comprehension of most people.

This is happening in front of you.

you're not telling anyone anything though are ye? ye spoofer, all you're saying is "look around" you're talking out of your hole - typing loads while saying nothing.

WHAT IS HAPPENNING? WHAT'S BURNING? explain yourself oh rich one :pac:

She's not sitting at home worrying about exceeding the 5Km. No Sireee She is in Spain now enjoying the sun while most of her haters on her are twitching at their curtains. She wasn't going to let her lack of intelligence hold her back from being successful, No she supposedly sells drugs and she is right people don't buy drugs because they hate them they buy them because they want them and her great self isn't holding herself back from making a few pound. No, she is supplying people with a product they want and she is not letting stupid moral anti democratic arguments from stopping her therefore she is an actual purveyor of democracy, good woman herself.
    No ****s given towards the Gardaí, she made a clown out of the Gardaí with that chase while most of her haters here would freak out over a parking ticket she did what she wanted to do, rightly or wrongly she does what she wants to do, no worrying about the lockdown with her.
    She may be a big lump of a thing but due to her supposed profession and social habits she is getting a lot more dick than most other frumpy lumps. She wont be worrying about a mortgage, she wont be worrying about the TV licence, I'll take a guess bin charges are something she has no concept of, So who is the real winner or loser at the end of the day ? Ye can insult her all day but most of it is just jealousy and snobbery.

Until the drugs, knackers, criminals and courts eventually catch up with her.

But hey, if being a 40 something junkie in a prison cell is your idea of the high life, rock on

Hahahahaha gwan so i'll bite. Tell me more. I'm so intrigued how at 25 you're passively making 180K a year

Nah not the thread for that.

The point is, whatever general consensus the people in Boards.ie have its nearly always the most midwit, face-value take. No introspection, no wider awareness. Just simply loud midwit bravado that gets applauded at by other midwits. Remember, the average IQ is around 85.

The point is, whatever general consensus the people Boards.ie have its nearly always the most midwit, face-value take. No introspection, no wider awareness. Just simply loud midwit bravado that gets applauded at by other midwits. Remember, the average IQ is around 85.

Oh, you quoted IQ as a metric. While again typing lots but saying nothing of any substance.

definitely not a spoofer.

• Advertisement

you're not telling anyone anything though are ye? ye spoofer, all you're saying is "look around" you're talking out of your hole - typing loads while saying nothing.

WHAT IS HAPPENNING? WHAT'S BURNING? explain yourself oh rich one :pac:

Thats right my friend. Nothing is happening. Ignore everything. All will be fine.

The point is, whatever general consensus the people in Boards.ie have its nearly always the most midwit, face-value take. No introspection, no wider awareness. Just simply loud midwit bravado that gets applauded at by other midwits. Remember, the average IQ is around 85.

Not the thread yet you mentioned it. So until a mod deems it off topic, I think it's quite a relevant response to your post.

After all, you wouldn't be lying on the internet now would you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭spring lane jack

dontmindme wrote: »
    Not you're not actually being serious here are you? We should all just take a page out of her book and sure fúck society.
    Sure let the other fúckin eejits pick up the tab.

ah yeh, more power to her!

...ffs

It is what it is. She ain't stuck at home afraid of living her life. Like it or not it is true.

Not the thread yet you mentioned it. So until a mod deems it off topic, I think it's quite a relevant response to your post.

After all, you wouldn't be lying on the internet now would you?

I will stick to discussing the thread topic, thanks. If you want to ask me how to make money feel free to PM.

Thats right my friend. Nothing is happening. Ignore everything. All will be fine.

Ignore what? What are you on about, you still won't give us anything - it's not the great reset is it? we have a whole forum for that stuff... :o

I will stick to discussing the thread topic, thanks. If you want to ask me how to make money feel free to PM.

Thanks for the offer, I see you post in crypto thread. I'll put 2 and 2 together :)

Oh, you quoted IQ as a metric. While again typing lots but saying nothing of any substance.

definitely not a spoofer.

In the same way reading McCarthy or Fitzgerald to a child produces nothing of value; I will not stoop down and recite Green Eggs and ham because you cannot extract value from the cutting truth.

You can say this or that from your infinite glossary of mediocre witticisms but the past year and the coming months vindicate my words.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

The one thing I thought about this case was how was she allowed to drive from Ballymun to Bray and back with a phalanx of Gardai in pursuit, helicopter overhead, etc but without being stopped? Like thats an 80km round trip.

Are Gardai not allowed to use their cars/jeeps to run someone off the road? I know this isnt the movies but surely allowing someone do an 80km trip unhindered when you dont know their intentions is a lot more dangerous than tipping them off the road. What if she decided after 80kms of being chased to mount a footpath and kill a few pedestrians, people would be asking questions then as to why she wasnt stopped.

Im not blaming the Gardai or anything because it sounds to me like they dont have any proper procedures for this kind of crime. I know they have stinger devices but theyre only of use if you can spread it right across the road and you couldnt use them in a motorway environment. But many police forces do train police drivers in how to safely shunt cars off the road for these types of incidents. It sounds to me like its something the Gardai do not have in their arsenal but need to review getting it. Because it sounds crazy that someone could do 80kms putting other peoples lives in danger but not being tackled.

In the same way reading McCarthy or Fitzgerald to a child produces nothing of value; I will not stoop down and recite Green Eggs and ham because you cannot extract value from the cutting truth.

You can say this or that from your infinite glossary of mediocre witticisms but the past year and the coming months vindicate my words.

What is getting crazier, pal?

What is coming?

Please, tell me so my tiny brain knows what you know, oh rich one.

What is getting crazier, pal?

What is coming?

Please, tell me so my tiny brain knows what you know, oh rich one.

Why do you feign ignorance? Dublin is in tatters. Businesses permanently closed down. Many dead from the lockdown, not the virus. Police being assaulted in broad daylight.

It is easy to see where its headed. When the months come warm and the days get long. What have you seen that has swelled in numbers? Besides the unemployed and the downtrodden, both of which have combined to rally behind certain beliefs. A reaction to what is an unrighteous indignation of a people that has fought sinew to bone against a tyrannical state. Which in its darkest moments has become one in itself.

Its gonna get crazy pal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,772 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Muahahaha wrote: »
    The one thing I thought about this case was how was she allowed to drive from Ballymun to Bray and back with a phalanx of Gardai in pursuit, helicopter overhead, etc but without being stopped? Like thats an 80km round trip.

Are Gardai not allowed to use their cars/jeeps to run someone off the road? I know this isnt the movies but surely allowing someone do an 80km trip unhindered when you dont know their intentions is a lot more dangerous than tipping them off the road. What if she decided after 80kms of being chased to mount a footpath and kill a few pedestrians, people would be asking questions then as to why she wasnt stopped.

Im not blaming the Gardai or anything because it sounds to me like they dont have any proper procedures for this kind of crime. I know they have stinger devices but theyre only of use if you can spread it right across the road and you couldnt use them in a motorway environment. But many police forces do train police drivers in how to safely shunt cars off the road for these types of incidents. It sounds to me like its something the Gardai do not have in their arsenal but need to review getting it. Because it sounds crazy that someone could do 80kms putting other peoples lives in danger but not being tackled.

As far as i'm aware it down to the Garda to make the call on what is the smart thing to do ,

She actually had her hazards on , it was deemed it would have caused more trouble to try and stop her so they decided to just let her run out of petrol which she did ,

In this case the outcome proved it was the correct action ,

Why do you feign ignorance? Dublin is in tatters. Businesses permanently closed down. Many dead from the lockdown, not the virus. Police being assaulted in broad daylight.

It is easy to see where its headed. When the months come warm and the days get long. What have you seen that has swelled in numbers? Besides the unemployed and the downtrodden, both of which have combined to rally behind certain beliefs. A reaction to what is an unrighteous indignation of a people that has fought sinew to bone against a tyrannical state. Which in its darkest moments has become one in itself.

Its gonna get crazy pal.

Have you been watching Mad Max or Robo Cop or some other 80s dystopia movie ,

Nothing is going to get crazy if anything murders and public order offences have had a huge drop in the last year but sure don't let reality distract you ,

FINALLY he says something!! THANK YOU

Tyrannical state? you know lockdowns will be gone in summer, for good yea?

Or is this about: CoNtRoL and lockdowns are here forever???

I'm afraid whatever echo chamber you have gotten yourself into is compounding these thoughts in your head.

Yes, over the next few months there will be attempts by a few hundred - possibly a few thousand - MAX - frustrated people - to create a state of anarchy, they'll fail - miserably.

Meanwhile the other 99.9% of the population will be enjoying the sunshine and getting back to normal life.

You should go off somewhere for a holiday to enjoy your billions or whatever, don't worry about what's not happening.

Nothing is going to get crazy if anything murders and public order offences have had a huge drop in the last year but sure don't let reality distract you ,

Do you honestly believe that the massive financial deficit this virus has caused will be fixed by a vaccine?

Do you think all the bankrupted businesses will suddenly spring to life?

Do you think the massive unemployment will cause a drop in crime?

You can see where its heading if you just look.

The taxes will be higher. Cost of living will be higher. House prices will be higher. Rent will be higher. I give it four years to full take effect. Thats the amount of time it takes a financial disaster to peak historically, since the 19th century.

FINALLY he says something!! THANK YOU

Tyrannical state? you know lockdowns will be gone in summer, for good yea?

Or is this about: CoNtRoL and lockdowns are here forever???

I'm afraid whatever echo chamber you have gotten yourself into is compounding these thoughts in your head.

Yes, over the next few months there will be attempts by a few hundred - possibly a few thousand - MAX - frustrated people - to create a state of anarchy, they'll fail - miserably.

Meanwhile the other 99.9% of the population will be enjoying the sunshine and getting back to normal life.

You should go off somewhere for a holiday to enjoy your billions or whatever, don't worry about what's not happening.

Again, a very myopic and solipsistic view of the world. This goes beyond a lockdown friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Can't understand how criminals are so well protected

It's like the Qanon guys in the US telling everyone to wait for the inauguration... then march 4th... then... who knows, but the followers keep following on regardless :D

Again, a very myopic and solipsistic view of the world. This goes beyond a lockdown friend.

Okie dokey, I'll be sure to come back and give you kudos when you turn out to be right.

Do you honestly believe that the massive financial deficit this virus has caused will be fixed by a vaccine?

Do you think all the bankrupted businesses will suddenly spring to life?

Do you think the massive unemployment will cause a drop in crime?

You can see where its heading if you just look.

The taxes will be higher. Cost of living will be higher. House prices will be higher. Rent will be higher. I give it four years to full take effect. Thats the amount of time it takes a financial disaster to peak historically, since the 19th century.

We are all doomed …………

What if its not a hot summer will we be ok then ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Muahahaha wrote: »

I heard before that a guard car chasing somebody must stay behind them at all times. They are not allowed to shunt a car or make contact with it.

I don't know if those are still the rules now but. In UK they would have boxed her in and stopped her that way.
    I think they tried to stinger her twice but she swerved around it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement