Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman who led Gardai on M50 chase

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭Hellotonever

dontmindme wrote: »
    :D

It already has

pal

You aint seen nothing yet

Also this is hilarious. There are some absolute head the balls out there, you are living in outer space.

Im living in Portugal friend. Just bought a Lexus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

And I'm a space astronaut, typing this from the international space station.

See, I can play imagination too.

And I'm a space astronaut, typing this from the international space station.

See, I can play imagination too.

Its funny to me that my lifestyle of being a multimillionaire and retired at 25 is beyond the comprehension of the average person. It just reaffirms my belief in my convictions that I am indeed superior and capable of conceptualizing and actualizing advanced thoughts and actions.

I'm not even at the level of incomprehension you think. The people I've met in Portugal and Singapore are to me what I am to you: Unimaginably superior.

But I'd like to discuss the topic at hand. She's doing the right thing, whether she knows it or not. As the violence and degradation ramps up, it will dawn on everyone that the impact of the lockdowns are greater than any flu virus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Its funny to me that my lifestyle of being a multimillionaire and retired at 25 is beyond the comprehension of the average person. It just reaffirms my belief in my convictions that I am indeed superior and capable of conceptualizing and actualizing advanced thoughts and actions.

I'm not even at the level of incomprehension you think. The people I've met in Portugal and Singapore are to me what I am to you: Unimaginably superior.

But I'd like to discuss the topic at hand. She's doing the right thing, whether she knows it or not. As the violence and degradation ramps up, it will dawn on everyone that the impact of the lockdowns are greater than any flu virus.

See, initially I just thought you were on a wind up. Bit of low level trolling etc.

Now I know better. Now I know you’re trying to emulate and outdo AvB.

And all you’re doing is showing how poor you are at it.

Enjoy your fantasy retirement. It must be nice being a multi millionaire.... and buying a Lexus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

Buy a copy of today's Expresso Portuguese newspaper and put it on the steering wheel of your Lexus. Date of paper and Lexus logo clearly visible. Post us a picture.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expresso_(newspaper)#:~:text=The circulation of Expresso was,best-selling newspaper in Portugal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

I’ve said it before on here. Psychiatric drug treatment and/or lobotomies for the Jimmy The Scumbag types with 100+ convictions.
    Prisons don’t work or deter criminal behaviour. Any financial penalty imposed doesn’t deter them either. There’s plenty of psychiatric drugs on the market that can be used to control these people’s behaviours. neurologically altering these people’s personalities so they are no longer capable of committing a crime.

child benefit needs to capped to a maximum of two children within a 4 year period and paid in vouchers (administered by local schools) redeemable for clothing and educational supplies. Social housing priority policy reverted back to those who are longest on the list. Jobseeker’s Allowance gets a lot of bashing on this site, but it isn’t JSA that’s the problem, it’s the lone parent payment. It encourages women to get pregnant multiple times to avoid having to seek work. Payment needs abolishing altogether and existing claimants moved over to JSA, supports given for babysitting/crèche whilst parent is out jobseeking.

Make it illegal for a child to leave school without attaining at minimum the leaving cert applied or a certificate of finishing school. Sanctions of adult benefits if a child misses school without good reason or is a constant disruption/suspended in school. Do all of the above and there’d be none of these types of scumbags by 2040 left.

Perfect solution. Says me with 3 children in 4 years all planned with my OH who works his arse off to support us while I stay home with the children and, CB put into credit unions for the kids each month.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: Seems like the easiest solution to this is for you to not bring any aspect of your personal life, imagined or otherwise, to the table. Consider that an instruction, not a suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

We need to build more prisons, ridiculous she is out. Even more ridiculous she is able to travel.

There is no deterrent for people breaking the law, no jailtine, no monetary hit.

Even if they can't jail by her, surely an investigation into that wad of fifties is merited, cut her off all social assistence.

She is laughing at all us who abide by the law

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

We need to build more prisons, ridiculous she is out. Even more ridiculous she is able to travel.

There is no deterrent for people breaking the law, no jailtine, no monetary hit.

Even if they can't jail by her, surely an investigation into that wad of fifties is merited, cut her off all social assistence.

She is laughing at all us who abide by the law

We need to get to a stage in this country to see how a 20 year old can afford a high end car with no obvious source of income.
    Your PPS number should also be your passport number, your driving licence number. This way your revenue, social welfare, travel can all be linked. So now those people claiming social welfare but also driving big cars and having 3 holidays a year are brought to the attention of CAB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Tec Diver

She was brought to Ballymun Garda station, and released. The Gardai are a joke of an organisation.
    It's not the fault of the Gardai, it's the justice system.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Tec Diver wrote: »
    It's not the fault of the Gardai, it's the justice system.

Must be infuriating for them

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Thats basically the crux of it. Walk into any court entrance on a day of sittings looking lost and you will be swarmed by solicitors offering their services.

Wouldn’t it be a barrister you’d need at that point?

vicwatson wrote: »
    Wouldn’t it be a barrister you’d need at that point?

No. Barrister is for serious hearings normally

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

No. Barrister is for serious hearings normally

I’d imagine if you are in court it’s serious

Not for a tier of society.
    Zero fcuks given, as normal as going to Tesco for some of them.

You get the odd preening barrister in the district court, a rare sighting though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,055 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I call the District court the "idiot court" because it's full of idiots like me that were late to pay a speeding fine and missed the cut off, to the more serious crimes as eegits driving with no insurance for the 77th time etc

Tou can be in court for a parking ticket.

Barristers are normally only for hearings and generally not in district court.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Just popped into the thread. Confused how this thread about a criminal joyride by what one of the brightest of society has turned into a anti-lockdown discussion.

I wont even begin to wrap my head around the 25 year old multimillionaire from Portugal whos starting the lockdown revolution.

tenor.gif

So Ive seen the videos and I can safely say Ireland would be better off with her behind bars. (Prison bars, not Alacante bars as she suggests)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

The hilarious part will be she will be granted free legal aid...

I'd actually love to see a breakdown of what she has cost the state so far and what I will cost in court etc.

Look how many man/woman hours were wasted on her little chase. She honestly doesn't go on like she is the full shilling and has no fear.... She is a danger to society.

• Advertisement

The hilarious part will be she will be granted free legal aid...

I'd actually love to see a breakdown of what she has cost the state so far and what I will cost in court etc.

Look how many man/woman hours were wasted on her little chase. She honestly doesn't go on like she is the full shilling and has no fear.... She is a danger to society.

When I first viewed her running commentary, I thought it was a parody.

And then someone posts in here appearing to genuinely admire her for sticking it to the feds.

I just dont know anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

beakerjoe wrote: »
    When I first viewed her running commentary, I thought it was a parody.

And then someone posts in here appearing to genuinely admire her for sticking it to the feds.

I just dont know anymore.

Someone on here also thinks we all work just to hand over all our money to the bank/landlord as if it's difficult to live comfortably.

I bet I have more in savings than she does under her mattress even after buying a new house 11 months ago.

DaveyDave wrote: »
    I bet I have more in savings than she does under her mattress even after buying a new house 11 months ago.

You'd be very surprised how true that statement is. There's an image of these people, that they're loaded and laughing all the way, but most are not doing as well as they'd like to let on, and they're constantly looking over their shoulders.

Especially when you add in that the Gardai have taken quite a lot off them this past two years in terms of money and drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

These type of people live ****ty lives though, they may have nice clothes and a nice car but they have messed up lives. Eventually it catches up on them. Live expectancy is lower I'd say in the run down area's of Ireland. Mainly due to the fact there are huge drug and drink issues. Diet is another thing, living on Dominos pizza for 20 years takes it toll on the body. She is driving a nice car and heads off to Spain and thinks she's great. In reality, anyone that has came across them on their travels can see she's a scrote and the boyfriend looks even more of a scrote. I just wish we had a prison big enough to house all these scumbags. Just a massive concrete building with 100's off cell and nothing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

These type of people live ****ty lives though, they may have nice clothes and a nice car but they have messed up lives. Eventually it catches up on them. Live expectancy is lower I'd say in the run down area's of Ireland. Mainly due to the fact there are huge drug and drink issues. Diet is another thing, living on Dominos pizza for 20 years takes it toll on the body. She is driving a nice car and heads off to Spain and thinks she's great. In reality, anyone that has came across them on their travels can see she's a scrote and the boyfriend looks even more of a scrote. I just wish we had a prison big enough to house all these scumbags. Just a massive concrete building with 100's off cell and nothing more.

Very true. They'll spend €1000 on a Canads Goose jacket yet they live on chicken fillet rolls and bottles of coke. They'll never be seen not carrying the standard coke bottle. They are classless, uneducated and malnourished and yet the weakest and sometimes most vulnerable in society will look up to them because the know no different

Very true. They'll spend €1000 on a Canads Goose jacket yet they live on chicken fillet rolls and bottles of coke. They'll never be seen not carrying the standard coke bottle. They are classless, uneducated and malnourished and yet the weakest and sometimes most vulnerable in society will look up to them because the know no different

It all catches up with them in the end. You cant expect to act the way she does without consequences.

Whether its the law, a rival scote or just someone who has had enough of their behavior, it rarely ends well for these folk. They reap what the sew eventually.

Shes very lucky she didnt die in a blaze of her own "300 brake" glory.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

beakerjoe wrote: »
    It all catches up with them in the end. You cant expect to act the way she does without consequences.

Whether its the law, a rival scote or just someone who has had enough of their behavior, it rarely ends well for these folk. They reap what the sew eventually.

Shes very lucky she didnt die in a blaze of her own "300 brake" glory.

I'd say her biggest issue will be the Garda attention she brings to the area and her other "associates". Locally it would appear that there has already been a ramping up in Garda activity including that of the CAB. Even the hardened criminals don't like to see CAB come knocking as it hits their pockets hard

bazz26 wrote: »
    A waste of oxygen. They should have tasered her. Though knowing our judicial system she would probably have sued the State for assaulting her.

And quite rightly so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Why are they bigging her up on the rags, other dimwits will see this and go jaysus lads and lassies she doing well for herself.....

Put up real photos not completely photoshopped ones, ridiculous.

McDowell had the right idea about a super prison and just unfortunately ran out of time, yes the land buy was extortionate and it's still sitting there costing a fortune to secure as there is a protected structure at the site, but hell, I would not mind one bit if my USC went back up to actually get it built and that land to use.

I wouldn't want to follow the USA style of private for profit prisons but a real place for them to be either held forever or until they've at least worked off their debt to society whether that's community service or actually getting them to work....

These little scrotes are forever banging on they've nothing to do so give them something to do ......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement