Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman who led Gardai on M50 chase

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭spring lane jack

beakerjoe wrote: »
    When I first viewed her running commentary, I thought it was a parody.

And then someone posts in here appearing to genuinely admire her for sticking it to the feds.

I just dont know anymore.
    DaveyDave wrote: »
    Someone on here also thinks we all work just to hand over all our money to the bank/landlord as if it's difficult to live comfortably.

I bet I have more in savings than she does under her mattress even after buying a new house 11 months ago.

That would be my good self ye chaps are referring to. All the hatred and vitriol thrown towards her is just incredible. There's people from higher society in court here and on the media on a weekly basis mainly for fraud, stealing from charities, employers and educational facilities, discrepancies with the accounts, etc And I've never witnessed a frenzy of anger on here towards any of them.

Currently we have a wealthy family attempting to challenge authorities on a Caribbean island, trying to overturn the fact that a family member died from Cocaine, No outrage there. None sweep it under the carpet, Good families don't take drugs. shure begorrah.

But once you are from Coolock/Ballymun etc its open season, no good drug users, lock em all up. Blah Blah Blah'

There has always been a rotten bullying undercurrent to societal norms in Ireland generally reinforced by those with 'notions'.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

The fines are racking up for this particular drain on society.

Unfortunately with this one and many scum like her it will never be recouped or anywhere near what it cost to give them one in the 1st place.

To be honest it is embarrassing that she was not stopped on a quiet motorway, stinger could have been used, t-pac like in the UK or he'll get 4 cars ahead and block the road.....

Many are car has been taken off the road by Gardai.

It would be nice to see that car been put to use in the area she is from and used to actually police.... Way to many scum bags walking around free to do ss they please....

I actually hate the way society has gone and is acceptable of this type of behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

That would be my good self ye chaps are referring to. All the hatred and vitriol thrown towards her is just incredible. There's people from higher society in court here and on the media on a weekly basis mainly for fraud, stealing from charities, employers and educational facilities, discrepancies with the accounts, etc And I've never witnessed a frenzy of anger on here towards any of them.

Currently we have a wealthy family attempting to challenge authorities on a Caribbean island, trying to overturn the fact that a family member died from Cocaine, No outrage there. None sweep it under the carpet, Good families don't take drugs. shure begorrah.

But once you are from Coolock/Ballymun etc its open season, no good drug users, lock em all up. Blah Blah Blah'

There has always been a rotten bullying undercurrent to societal norms in Ireland generally reinforced by those with 'notions'.

chip on your shoulder as big as the one in her car to make it 300 brake

I've no time for white collar crime either....

What this scum did was plane insane and could have killed numerous people with her tirade.....

She could have easily wiped out a citizen walking, cycling, family walking or in their car etc etc....

Scum and scum activities have no place in society......

Do you realise how foolish that statement is?

Hitler was no Stalin. Doesn't make him any less a ****ed up genocidal maniac!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

God you cant comment on any thread here anymore with out some defender of the accused deflecting with what bout x y z....

You commit a crime, especially one in the brazen manner this yolk did, she will be open to citicism. We need less of her in society no matter if shes from Ballymun or anyother disadvantaged area.

Im from a disadvantaged area. Its full of scum, full of lovely people but a minority of scum that ruin the area fir everyone else. She deserves everything she gets because she broke the law.

And you'd really want to look at other threads here. Take the Maria Bailey thread. Shes from a privileged background and she gets just as much criticism. And there are people that suggest shes a victim of bullying. But just like Ms Greene here, she deserves all the criticism she gets .... not because shes from a certain area ....or because of her gender.... or because of accent.....

But because she did soenthing extremely wrong.

These people don't need defending, they need consequences.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭BensMixed

She would be raking it in if she created an OnlyFans. There's quite a lot of sad, lonely, frustrated men on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,074 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

She actually had her hazards on

Ah

Well that's ok then :pac:

To be honest it is embarrassing that she was not stopped on a quiet motorway, stinger could have been used, t-pac like in the UK or he'll get 4 cars ahead and block the road.....

I'm thinking more like light artillery or some form of surface-to-surface missile.

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

• Registered Users Posts: 17,533 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Why so many garda cars - that looks frankly ridiculous for what it was

But hey they've reformed the scam that was insurance claims maybe they will reform the sentencing of scumbags (i'm so not thinking of Nolan)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

I'd say her biggest issue will be the Garda attention she brings to the area and her other "associates". Locally it would appear that there has already been a ramping up in Garda activity including that of the CAB. Even the hardened criminals don't like to see CAB come knocking as it hits their pockets hard

Yep, I was thinking Mr Bud Tender must really be delighted with her. I hope CAB are crawling all over him at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Anyone have a link to her Instagram? I’m curious to see how openly she’s displaying her stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Esho

Or bring in 100 lashes with a thorny branch. Pain is the only thing these scumbags might respond to. Physical pain, with everlasting scars. The threat of that consequence might deter the few that have more than a half-dozen brain cells.

70s style - into the station for a good bating from Garda Pat, and a warning that there's more where that came from. Ah the simpler days.

Anyone have a link to her Instagram? I’m curious to see how openly she’s displaying her stupidity.

Its just her name and an 18 at the end now. Ignore the multiple identical pictures supposedly showing different locations or that she was found sitting at home in her kip house after alledgedly flying to Alicante. Doesnt suit her followers to point it out

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

Look at the real life photos as in ones a filter and an app haven't been abused.....

The Gardai should have burned the car out in front of her. Any of these dealers driving any car better than a 1997 Fiat Punto should be dragged out of the car and the Gardai sell it for scrap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭Patser

Slightly linked but I see, yet another chase on M50 yesterday, police car rammed, linked to a robbery, arrested in Ballymun - all so normal these days but.....

2 kids in the bloody car, including a baby in a crib - What in good sweet jesus is that about

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0315/1204217-dublin-arrests/

Patser wrote: »
    Slightly linked but I see, yet another chase on M50 yesterday, police car rammed, linked to a robbery, arrested in Ballymun - all so normal these days but.....

2 kids in the bloody car, including a baby in a crib - What in good sweet jesus is that about

So they robbed a pharmacy with their kids in the back, sped off, and endangered their own lives, the lives of others and their own young kids..... then damaged a Garda car with their wreckless driving.

They should have their kids taken off them, they should be in prison.

Its ok though, they will play all the cards available (poor upbringing, disadvantaged area, mental health) and it will be the usual suspended sentence.

Also why do they all end in Ballymun?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭Patser

And it was all cosmetics they were taking.

Not exactly, our poor kid is sick and needs this, or is starving and we needed the food. Instead it's a case of Mammy is looking the best at the moment.

And it was all cosmetics they were taking.

Not exactly, our poor kid is sick and needs this, or is starving and we needed the food. Instead it's a case of Mammy is looking the best at the moment.

Plain old thieving.

So they have thief charges,

Speeding charges

Dangerous driving charges

Child endangerment charges.

Covid fines.

Slap on the wrist guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MrCostington

beakerjoe wrote: »
    So they robbed a pharmacy with their kids in the back

The family that steals together, stays together.

User she is back from her holiday in Spain, the papers, media are bigging her up and showing she has huge following now 7 million.

Wtf

• Advertisement

Like that drug smuggling scumbag Machala whatever her name is.

Media are making her a celebrity. Instagram should delete her account for glorifying crime (it's in their TOS)

User she is back from her holiday in Spain, the papers, media are bigging her up and showing she has huge following now 7 million.

Wtf

Thats a nice spotlight she will have on her.

Is that not the opposite of what a criminal would want.

Shes a moron.

7 million other morons following her. (if that figure is true, which is made considering shes from a nation with much less than that. )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭spring lane jack

Wtf

She an anti-hero now Heroine of the lockdown

Should have done away with her there and then.

The family that steals together, stays together.

If one gets a jail sentence that theory will be tested.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭BeginnerRunner

I thought of this thread when that story broke.

I thought of all the ****e the gardai are taking for not ramming her off the road.

And I thought "hmmm maybe they do know what they're doing after all..."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

BensMixed wrote: »
    She would be raking it in if she created an OnlyFans. There's quite a lot of sad, lonely, frustrated men on the internet.

She saying she will do this according to her Instagram.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

She saying she will do this according to her Instagram.

A fool and his money. I can't understand why anyone gives money to people on those type of platforms.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Whats here new instagram, mrsbudtender was taken down the night of the chase. Over 2 million hits on her profile, she'll make a fortune.

Did nobody see the photo of her in Dublin Live?

I don't believe she would make more than a couple of hundred euro. If she does, I might be tempted to flash my own bits.. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Suckit wrote: »
    Did nobody see the photo of her in Dublin Live?

I don't believe she would make more than a couple of hundred euro. If she does, I might be tempted to flash my own bits.. :pac:

Yea seen it she had some stoned stupid head on her.

Did you check her Facebook:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement