Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry and Meghan - OP updated with Threadbanned Users 4/5/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

They should have had Tubridy doing this interview. Any bereavements recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

I hope his marriage will work out as he seems to have burned his bridges with his family.

Tune in next week, Oprah interviews Meghan's first husband., just for balance like.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭AllForIt

siblers wrote: »
    Amazing how the press gave Megan more of a hard time than Andrew. Royal family are protecting him and no one says boo

This is total BS.

Andrew was vilified throughout the whole of the British press and world press.

Rightly so too. But don't pretend it didn't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

How intelligent can she actually be if she didn't do any research before joining the Royal Family?

That was a load of bull - the way she was talking you’d swear she hadn’t even heard of the royal family before she met Harry - a load of rubbish, there’s no way she was that naive, she’s quite the opposite.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭MOR316

Ev_K8LuXAAA0aG9?format=jpg&name=large

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    They should have had Tubridy doing this interview. Any bereavements recently?

I hear your great great great great...........granny may have been Irish?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,281 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Tune in next week, Oprah interviews Meghan's first husband., just for balance like.

"her acting skills have remained consistent"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭siblers

AllForIt wrote: »
    This is total BS.

Was forgotten about very quickly. I couldn't give a **** about Megan or any of them but she wwas treated horrendously and more frequently

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭The DayDream

walshb wrote: »
    So you think she should have been free to waltz into the RF to do as she saw fit?

It’s the RF, not some council estate clan

Centuries of duty, service, protocol, rules...

Wtf did she expect?

You see, when you're not absolutely completely brainwashed, when you believe in personal freedom and equality, there aren't ANY families which can tell the adults what to do with their lives and control them.

So funny seeing all the lickarses triggered by her.

When Oprah asked Harry if he would have left the family if he hadn’t met Meghan - the silence was palpable lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,715 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

This is total BS.

He got a lot less vitriol from them than these two bizarrely....and of course Andrew was stripped of his royal titles.....

No wait he wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Sounds like spineless Charles isn't a great help.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

You see, when you're not absolutely completely brainwashed, when you believe in personal freedom and equality, there aren't ANY families which can tell the adults what to do with their lives and control them.

So go find that family!

Was forgotten about very quickly. I couldn't give a **** about Megan or any of them but she wwas treated horrendously and more frequently
    The constant barrage of negative stories on her especially is absolutely horrendous.

Cienciano wrote: »

Charles is completely brainwashed by the “institution” it seems, even the Queen seems more compassionate.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭FromADistance

The ****ing entitlement here is unreal. If this whole sorry family disappeared in the morning, I'd be doing ****ing handstands.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Stop talking nonsense. The whole Andrew thing isn't even fully over. And as far as I'm casually aware he has been demoted from Royal duties.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,142 ✭✭✭screamer

Respect... protect them says she more like disrespect and ruin them.

Cienciano wrote: »
    He was always a spineless twerp...he is just happy he can now be Camilla's tampon

His words not mine...eugh

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Here comes the shake down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭pipelaser

She also said until you are in the inside, you won't know what it's like to be in the family.

No one here has a clue what it's like no matter what reaserch we do

It's clear that once you are inside the Royal Family, one must become a lizard. We've heard it all before.

Stop talking nonsense. The whole Andrew thing isn't even fully over. And as far as I'm casually aware he has been demoted from Royal duties.
    Stripped of his royal titles?
    Nope..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭YellowLead

Enough with the chickens.....and bizzare chicken music

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

This is total BS.

Definitely more negative articles about her in Britain than him and when you compare what they are accused of that's ridiculous. Where's the consistent pressure for him to answer to the FBIs call to be interviewed? Sleeping with minors, child trafficking investigation etc its hardly comparable to who made who cry between kate and meghan.

cnocbui wrote: »
    Weird thought I know, but perhaps she actually likes Harry.

That aside, marrying a member of the monarchy is obviously going to be life-changing and its something that has to be carefully weighed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Tandey

bubblypop wrote: »
    Stop!
    She joined the Royal family, she joined it, they did not join her life, she joined theirs.
    She has to change, that's obvious to anyone, she didn't like it, doesn't make her intelligent or fierce in my mind.

Did she ask him to marry her? She fell in love with someone. Something you wouldn’t understand it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

If only that was the last we see of those two.

Well she probably should have married into any other family then.
    You join the Royal family, you know what you're getting into.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

How much would security cost? Genuine question.

Advertisement