Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry and Meghan - OP updated with Threadbanned Users 4/5/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

BettyS wrote: »
    Wow! There is no way back for Harry and his family after the latest leaks.

I think that Harry’s family must feel incredibly betrayed.

They are throwing petrol on the flames.
    Do you have any links to more juicy links please?!!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭BettyS

Do you have any links to more juicy links please?!!

I am referring to the comments that Gayle made to the press about Harry’s “unproductive” conversations with his family

I am referring to the comments that Gayle made to the press about Harry’s “unproductive” conversations with his family

Oh I must google that, it's been a long day!

Oh I must google that, it's been a long day!

Tell me about it!

It is so lovely to sit down and chat about something so deliciously inconsequential after a long day!

Basically, Gayle gave the low-down on the peace talks between Harry and his family. Strange how it is okay for Oprah’s partner to leak to the press

Tell me about it!

It is so lovely to sit down and chat about something so deliciously inconsequential after a long day!

Basically, Gayle gave the low-down on the peace talks between Harry and his family. Strange how it is okay for Oprah’s partner to leak to the press

Do the Meghan and Harry supporters agree with the latest leaks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Tell me about it!

“Do as I say but not as I do” comes to mind

“Do as I say but not as I do” comes to mind

Michelle Obama made a good point about those providing service to others

Michelle Obama made a good point about those providing service to others

I thought she was very diplomatic. She’s complete class.

“My hope is that, when I think about what they're going through, I think about the importance of family, and I just pray that there is forgiveness, and there is clarity and love and resolve at some point in time”

I just read about Gayle's comments.
    It really is a sh#t show now. The Hornet's nest is well kicked.
    How did M+H think that doing an interview and "speaking their truth" would be the end of it.
    It's going to get really ugly now with "he says/she says" and no way back.
    Also to me, Markle sounds like someone who you'd want your guard up for the whole time. All this talk of her having written proof. She herself in the interview alluded to her setting out in writing to the palace to "use her" to their advantage.
    She sounds like someone who is very sneaky. I used to work with someone with a trait like that, almost like you were being cross examined with evidence.
    Fluck off and get a life I say to those people.

How did M+H think that doing an interview and "speaking their truth" would be the end of it.
    Also to me, Markle sounds like someone who you'd want your guard up for the whole time. All this talk of her having written proof. She herself in the interview alluded to her setting out in writing to the palace to "use her" to their advantage.
    She sounds like someone who is very sneaky. I used to work with someone with a trait like that, almost like you were being cross examined with evidence.

It’s all very Maury Povich

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

She is incensed because the British media has the measure of her and being the narcissist she is she can’t take it.

the british media throwing their toys out of the pram does not equate to having the measure of someone in fairness.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

the british media throwing their toys out of the pram does not equate to having the measure of someone in fairness.

What you call throwing their toys out of the pram I call pulling her up on her shlte

I'd love if people called Oprah/Harpo productions up on their shyte too.
    A petition outlining all her unchallenged claims and calling for clarity would be nice.

And what about the manipulated headlines that were broadcast worldwide?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭Be right back

It's alright for her to sue when her letter was leaked but no bother leaking details of private conversations. They will be cut off more than financially soon.

It always seems pre-meditated when people are collecting dossiers of evidence

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

What you call throwing their toys out of the pram I call pulling her up on her shlte

na it's just throwing the toys out of the pram.
    harry and megan were to be the next big thing in terms of the royal family and they skipped off to america, making them less accessable to the british press and meaning less possibility for stories.

And what about the manipulated headlines that were broadcast worldwide?

the people involved in those headlines have the ability to challenge them via various means if the headlines are incorrect.
    they should use those means if the headlines are wrong.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

the people involved in those headlines have the ability to challenge them via various means if the headlines are incorrect.
    they should use those means if the headlines are wrong.

A formal complaint has been submitted against CBS for this exact reason. The problem is that mud sticks

They need to just brandish whatever evidence they have. It is fed to us like a soap-opera in drips and drabs

They need to just brandish whatever evidence they have. It is fed to us like a soap-opera in drips and drabs

They don’t have anything. If they did they wouldn’t have had to use doctored headlines to peddle their agenda. How exactly does she have evidence of the racist claim when she wasn’t even privy to the conversation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Why would they do that when they can get more mileage and headlines/interviews with the drip feeds? And they are able to use it as leverage against the RF in their "negotiations". I wonder will they back down and give them what they want? Doesn't seem like it if every private conversation with family will be broadcast to the world. How can they ever trust them again?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭Nqp15hhu

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Why would they do that when they can get more mileage and headlines/interviews with the drip feeds? And they are able to use it as leverage against the RF in their "negotiations". I wonder will they back down and give them what they want? Doesn't seem like it if every private conversation with family will be broadcast to the world. How can they ever trust them again?

What have they done to deserve anything though? They don’t even live in the U.K. so why should tax payers fund them at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭Be right back

I remember reading somewhere that if either William or Harry weren't quite sure if someone in their circle wasn't trustworthy, they would make up something and tell it to this person. If it made the tabloids, then this person would be cut off. Can only imagine William never thought his brother would do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Nqp15hhu wrote: »
    What have they done to deserve anything though? They don’t even live in the U.K. so why should tax payers fund them at all?

They don't deserve it but they clearly think that they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Mules

It's like they are blackmailing his family, the way they have friends dropping hints about evidence and receipts and that. A friend of Meghan's phoned in to Phillip Schofield's show and talked about evidence as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Mules

I remember reading somewhere that if either William or Harry weren't quite sure if someone in their circle wasn't trustworthy, they would make up something and tell it to this person. If it made the tabloids, then this person would be cut off. Can only imagine William never thought his brother would do this.

Like Collen Rooney did

• Registered Users Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Mules wrote: »
    Like Collen Rooney did

Wagatha Christie :D

Wagatha Christie :D

My favourite pun of all time

There will be no mystique left in the royal family by the end of this saga!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

It's like H&M can't stay a day out of the media, as soon as the queen released her statement, meghan's friends were in media saying she her proof, "receipts".

The Queen won't give in to blackmail, she has enough on her plate with her husband just out of hospital.

The revealing phone to King & Cbs just shows the royal family they can't trust H&M.

H&M must be spending a fortune with their huge PR team.

Advertisement