Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry and Meghan - OP updated with Threadbanned Users 4/5/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭grassylawn

Not sure how true this account is..
    "British born flower girls"
    "Clare tried to get Meghan to try a more muted white fitting for a divorcee"

The choice of words make it clear that the purpose of the piece is to encourage people to dislike her, not present truth. Therefore it should be dismissed as entirely unreliable.

I don't believe any of that. Meghan might be a lot of things but bullying a small child? Nah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jahalpin

cnocbui wrote: »
    You don't lose a title and it doesn't matter where you live or what you are doing. I know someone who is probably in line for a Baronetcy if they wanted to pusue getting it recognised, but couldn't be arsed.

The Queen can remove any royal title from anyone for any reason, it is very rarely done however.

The new king of Sweden recently stripped his own grandchildern of their royal titles as part of modernisation of the Swedish royal family

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

If anyone questions Meghan she plays the racism card and you are now racist.

Dont think her attempt at playing the depressed/suicide card worked out as she hoped but the racism card still works a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

grassylawn wrote: »
    "British born flower girls"
    "Clare tried to get Meghan to try a more muted white fitting for a divorcee"

The choice of words make it clear that the purpose of the piece is to encourage people to dislike her, not present truth. Therefore it should be dismissed as entirely unreliable.

Does it shed light on perhaps why there was hassle and tears at the dress fittings?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭grassylawn

Does it shed light on perhaps why there was hassle and tears at the dress fittings?
    A crazed alien rampaged through the dress fittings.

That also would explain the hassle and tears. And its wording doesn't demonstrate bias.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭jm08

So, now it was Charlotte crying? She had just gone 3. Is this the Charlotte that told the press they were not coming to Louis christening is now being intimidated by a 4 year old?

Probably Charlotte and Ivy are 'demanding' children or proper little madams which hopefully they will both grow out of.

https://www.insider.com/photos-princess-charlotte-sassiest-royal-2019-4

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    And, predictably, their chat with Oprah has backfired. Their popularity in the UK and now in the US has gone down instead of up. https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/europe/harry-and-meghan-lose-support-in-us-after-oprah-interview-poll-finds-1.1187446

Sounds like they will need a new Head of Public Adoration.

Not liked in the most racist country in the world? Surprise, surprise.

jm08 wrote: »
    So, now it was Charlotte crying? She had just gone 3. Is this the Charlotte that told the press they were not coming to Louis christening is now being intimidated by a 4 year old?

Probably Charlotte and Ivy are 'demanding' children or proper little madams which hopefully they will both grow out of.

And if this account is true, an adult woman gave a three year old a hard time.

A real Californian Bridezilla.

• Advertisement

Not liked in the most racist country in the world? Surprise, surprise.

Where are you getting the idea that England is the most racist country in the world?
    Ah maybe you mean the USA?
    Pretty sure either of those statements are completely false and just made up in your head.

Why was Meghan the one who was trying to pacify other people's children at a fitting for her wedding. Where were their parents. Seriously, she was left to deal with about 6 or 7 children under the age of 7 on her own, particularly if a couple of them are difficult?

In the meantime, Meghan is preparing for her wedding and has all this hassle from her father. Would it be any surprise if she was a bit exasperated if kids were moaning about not wearing socks?

More like a three year old gave an adult a hard time. Not the first time!

Why was Meghan the one who was trying to pacify other people's children at a fitting for her wedding. Where were their parents. Seriously, she was left to deal with about 6 or 7 children under the age of 7 on her own, particularly if a couple of them are difficult?

In the meantime, Meghan is preparing for her wedding and has all this hassle from her father. Would it be any surprise if she was a bit exasperated if kids were moaning about not wearing socks?

Lol.
    Those kids probably have 3 nannies each! As if Meghan had to look after them
    And you know, if course, what the issue with socks was, but you will ignore that, as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭banie01

?

No doubt the same was hoped for Meghan?
    There are strong opinions that may have been a poor strategy ;)

More like a three year old gave an adult a hard time. Not the first time!

According to the article, Meghan called Charlotte chubby. Maybe Kate had a royal engagement at the same time? Who knows? Yes, a three year old can be cheeky but surely, an adult should know better.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

You have entrenched yourself into your position of defence for Meghan so much that you’ve just resorted to insulting two little children, one who was only 3 years old.
    A seriously low point.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Come on lads. Three year old Charlotte should have known better and not been giving poor sweet innocent Meghan such a hard time.

Jaysus.

When your defence comes to this, you’d have to wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Come on lads. Three year old Charlotte should have known better and not been giving poor sweet innocent Meghan such a hard time.

Jaysus.

When your defence comes to this, you’d have to wonder.

Maybe it was Charlotte Meghan and Harry were calling racist :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,656 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Are you actually serious here..? Do you honestly think this possibly happened?

I know you are fairly staunch in defending Meghan, but this reads as really ridiculous..

No matter if true or not, the whole crygate story in that interview was D worst part of the interview. Absolute pathetic for any adult to give it any credence whatsoever..

“She made me cry, no she made me cry, no she made me cry, but she apologised and bought me flowers....”

• Advertisement

Hopefully she'll grow out of it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭JoChervil

LOL again. So how Kate made her cry, if she was not there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Mrsmum

Tbh I think the story of Meghan actively & repeatedly bullying Charlotte is over egging the pudding. She may have made a spur of the moment mean comment or exasperated put-down but that's as far as I'd believe. The best of us can behave a bit off due to wedding stress ! But I don't believe at all Kate made her cry, not intentionally anyway. Kate may have offered what she though was helpful advice and Meghan got in a huff. I can see how the Palace didn't want to comment because it all so trivial really.

Mrsmum wrote: »
    Tbh I think the story of Meghan actively & repeatedly bullying Charlotte is over egging the pudding. She may have made a spur of the moment mean comment or exasperated put-down but that's as far as I'd believe. The best of us can behave a bit off due to wedding stress ! But I don't believe at all Kate made her cry, not intentionally anyway. Kate may have offered what she though was helpful advice and Meghan got in a huff. I can see how the Palace didn't want to comment because it all so trivial really.

I don't believe in constant bulling either. But I believe that it was a tense situation at this dress fitting. And it was reported that dress didn't fit Charlotte and the new fitting was to be scheduled, so she might have had hissy fit then.

But if it is true that she called Charlotte big and it was the main reason of Kate's upset, so I wouldn't comment on it either. I wouldn't like to have Charlotte on the front pages as big.

I believe in body language. I believe one can lie with words but one rarely can control body. I think people have to undergo certain training to train their body to not give away the truth.

So here is an interesting article about it:
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/meghan-harrys-wedding-lie-exposed-23829772?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=exchange

In short the main points indicating lies are here:

549178.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭PhoenixParker

JoChervil wrote: »
    I believe in body language. I believe one can lie with words but one rarely can control body. I think people have to undergo certain training to train their body to not give away the truth.

So here is an interesting article about it:
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/meghan-harrys-wedding-lie-exposed-23829772?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=exchange

In short the main points indicating lies are here:

549178.png

You gotta watch this:

https://youtu.be/AYyEx20DiKU

You gotta watch this:

https://youtu.be/AYyEx20DiKU

Interesting.
    Another small thing I heard someone pointing out was in Harry and Meghan's family wedding photo, Kate's body language is that she leans away from the happy couple and she has Charlotte on her lap. All the other flower girls and page boys are on the floor so you might expect Charlotte to be in the midst of them but she is instead being minded by Kate. None of the Cambridge children were at Archie's Christening either.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,656 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Meghan’s contrived smug and patronising response at the start of that video (Oprah asking if she made Kate cry) is sickening...

walshb wrote: »
    Meghan’s contrived smug and patronising response at the start of that video (Oprah asking if she made Kate cry) is sickening...

The whole interview was just a bad day's work. I didn't cringe at what she said. I cringed that she could be so nasty while acting all saintly. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭dogbert27

Looks like after the initial bounce from the interview for H&M they and their friends have gone quickly quiet again as the media have been able to poke holes in all their claims.

Advertisement