Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry and Meghan - OP updated with Threadbanned Users 4/5/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

It's becoming plainly obvious that Harry is Hewitts son.
    Charles prepared to cut ties with him altogether.
    I used to think same.
    As he ages though, I can see more and more of Charlie and Phil in his face.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Then you didn't have to respond at all. You've ignored plenty of posts.

I didn't ignore anything, if I didn't respond I didn't see it, I've only been dipping in and out throughout the day

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Harry is the spit of a young Philip.

1034889.jpg

He is also very like Diana’s sister Sarah.

shutterstock-editorial-7526086l-huge-1504187171.jpg?crop=0.733xw:1.00xh;0.121xw,0&resize=480:*

• Registered Users Posts: 17,036 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Harry is very like Philip, even the teeth are the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,272 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Interesting item on blind gossip today about this. Theyve been pretty spot on about everything through this. They knew about the diary which was later confirmed in the finding freedom book, the engagement, the second pregnancy, the leaving plans etc all before they were announced. You'd have to wonder who is leaking this stuff to them

https://blindgossip.com/they-knew-the-end-was-here/#more-102308

• Advertisement

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Interesting item on blind gossip today about this. Theyve been pretty spot on about everything through this. They knew about the diary which was later confirmed in the finding freedom book, the engagement, the second pregnancy, the leaving plans etc all before they were announced. You'd have to wonder who is leaking this stuff to them

https://blindgossip.com/they-knew-the-end-was-here/#more-102308

It was obvious that Philip, at 99, was not going to bounce back fully even if they hadn't been told. Doctors are very clear when someone is terminally ill, they don't leave it open to misinterpretation.

That's why the interview annoyed so many, even though we weren't told he was dying, he was sick and hospitalised for weeks at 99.

But poor Megain and Hostage couldn't ring a doctor for help because of ... racism/Kate made her cry/Meghan didn't like royal protocol??

• Registered Users Posts: 55,649 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Harry is very like Philip, even the teeth are the same!

He is the grandfather’s double

Right down to his gait..

Yet folks still peddle this nonsense Hewitt paternity conspiracy!!!

He’s Philip’s son, not Hewitt’s!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭BettyS

Does anybody find the latest CNN headline a tad hypocritical?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

BettyS wrote: »
    Does anybody find the latest CNN headline a tad hypocritical?

What is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

walshb wrote: »
    He is the grandfather’s double

Right down to his gait..

Yet folks still peddle this nonsense Hewitt paternity conspiracy!!!

He’s Philip’s son, not Hewitt’s!!!

?????

• Advertisement

What is it?

I looked and I think it's the message H & M have on their website, it was posted here recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,069 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Can see whats going to happen here.

Markle won't travel because of the pregnancy. Harry will turn up for the funeral, everyone will wear masks for the Covid and so facial expressions will be hidden and he will go through the motions with polite decorum and eff off either that night or the next morning.

I looked and I think it's the message H & M have on their website, it was posted here recently.

That message was very impersonal, I thought.

That message was very impersonal, I thought.

And insincere, they weren't too worried when he was in hospital.

The message might as well have been written for a stranger, instead of his grandfather.

The message might as well have been written for a stranger, instead of his grandfather.

And no doubt they'll find themselves treated like strangers too.

And no doubt they'll find themselves treated like strangers too.

And their followers will again think that Meghan has been hard done by.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,920 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Isn’t that one of the main issues about the interview ? The timing was seen as poor and I think I saw it reported that there was a plane on standby to bring Harry back to the UK quickly. I mean if that’s true then it might not have been said bluntly but the hint was there that it wasn’t far off.

You’d hope from a human level that this focuses minds and makes them realise what’s important.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Isn’t that one of the main issues about the interview ? The timing was seen as poor and I think I saw it reported that there was a plane on standby to bring Harry back to the UK quickly. I mean if that’s true then it might not have been said bluntly but the hint was there that it wasn’t far off.

You’d hope from a human level that this focuses minds and makes them realise what’s important.

No, no, no they're the victims here in their own heads. A callous publicity grab dressed up as "Meghan's truth".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,032 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

is this the entire message:

skynews-prince-philip-duke-of-edinburgh_5336268.jpg?bypass-service-worker&20210409174232

apologies for the size. took it from sky news.

maybe its just me but the ...you will be greatly missed.

i use ...to follow up a statement with a joke, or i'm leading onto a point i am making. as in follow the dots, you will understand when you reach the end. when i read it, there is almost a sarcastic tone to it.

if there any more than that 1 pic? doesnt strike me as genuine at all.

did william release anything, or are his thoughts included in the queens message and anything else are private?

That's the entire message. I doubt other members of the family posted a message, it's more usual for families to talk to each other when a relative dies.

Still, it got them publicity ...

skynews-prince-philip-duke-of-edinburgh_5336268.jpg?bypass-service-worker&20210409174232

i use ...to follow up a statement with a joke, or i'm leading onto a point i am making. as in follow the dots, you will understand when you reach the end. when i read it, there is almost a sarcastic tone to it.

did william release anything, or are his thoughts included in the queens message and anything else are private?

That's the whole message. Doesn't strike me as being genuine either. I don't think any of his other grandchildren have released any statement, just the Queen has.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

I thought it had a bit of sarcasm especially the bit about service after their statement when they confirmed they were stepping down permanently

"We can all live a life of service, Service is universal "

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Jsysus, that reads like a retirement message! Thank you for your service? That's his Grandad!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Jsysus, that reads like a retirement message! Thank you for your service? That's his Grandad!

Obama’s one had more sincerity and warmth

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭valoren

Is that it?

It's like something you'd scribble in a card for someone at work who was retiring. It's not like they were blind sided by this happening and thus something more personal could perhaps have been conjured up and pre-prepared. Contrast it to the Obamas statement and they only met Philip a handful of times and see the difference in class. I suppose for a couple needing some good PR this was an opportunity to come across well and what did they come up with? Thanks, you'll be missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,649 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The message is not specifically from the gruesome twosome. It’s from the overall organization.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,920 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I was wondering the same and I’ve not seen it reported anywhere that other members have said anything publicly. The statement this morning said the “royal family” which to me covers the lot of them.

Advertisement