Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry and Meghan - OP updated with Threadbanned Users 4/5/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,036 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Ms2011 wrote: »
    Listening to how Harry lights up when he talks about Archie shows his investment.

And shows they're both equally invested? How exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭JoChervil

Who told you that 'a source ?

They live in California next to A-listers. Do you think it is, what Harry wanted? Or is it what Meghan wanted?

Do you really think burning brides with his own family, abandoning his closest friends was what he really wanted?

Oh wait, he didn’t know what he wanted before he met Meghan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

JoChervil wrote: »
    They live in California next to A-listers. Do you think it is, what Harry wanted? Or is it what Meghan wanted?

Do you really think burning brides with his own family, abandoning his closest friends was what he really wanted?

He was trapped in the system sur before he met Meghan and she loves to rescue things!!

We don’t hence the debate, the difference is I'm not calling anyone a narcissist or liar like its a fact.

You're arguing she isn't like it's a fact.

Some of their claims have been proven false - the private wedding, they discussed deals a year before leaving, not because they suddenly had to pay for security. They also gave 2 contradictory versions of the racism allegation, so yes, they both lied.

Her behaviour is textbook narcissist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

And shows they're both equally invested? How exactly?

Yes, they both love Archie and want what's best for him.

• Advertisement

Yes, they both love Archie and want what's best for him.

How do you know to state it as a fact?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭BettyS

He is trapped in a new sort of guildes cage now. LA is not exactly known for its authenticity. Out of the frying pan and into the flames...

I don't know anymore than you so I reserve judgement.
    It could be argued that Harry was looking for a way out but never had the courage to go it alone but when he saw what royal life was doing to Meghan it gave him the kick in the arse he was needed, not that far of a reach if you think about it.

How do you know to state it as a fact?

Did you watch the interview? How eager both were for security for Archie, how both were equally concerned about his welfare.

I don't know anymore than you so I reserve judgement.
    It could be argued that Harry was looking for a way out but never had the courage to go it alone but when he saw what royal life was doing to Meghan it gave him the kick in the arse he was needed, not that far of a reach if you think about it.

But why abandoning friends and family? Why uprooting his own kids from extended family and a culture of his origin?

• Advertisement

Did you watch the interview? How eager both were for security for Archie, how both were equally concerned about his welfare.

You saw eagerness for security, I saw greed and eagerness for earning money disguised in noble reasons

How burning bridges with his extended family is for his welfare?

You're arguing she isn't like it's a fact.

Some of their claims have been proven false - the private wedding, they discussed deals a year before leaving, not because they suddenly had to pay for security. They also gave 2 contradictory versions of the racism allegation, so yes, they both lied.

Her behaviour is textbook narcissist.

Nope, I've always said there are 3 sides to the story and that neither side is faultless.
    I've already argued the point about the wedding and that there were several conversations about skin colour so possibly one early on and another once Meghan was pregnant?
    As for the deals if they are both making them how is it she is the only one who's the narcissist?

Yes, I saw the interview, but it doesn't tell us anything about how they live when Oprah and the cameras aren't there.

You said you couldn't state anything as a fact until you were there, so that was my point. An interview used to self-promote does little to show what type of parents they are, or if they're equally invested.

I haven't made any comment on them as parents, because I simply don't know.

Maybe he should have burnt his bride.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

I don't think she is a crap mother. She actually may put much more energy into her kids than average.

Narcissist's kids are projects for a narcissist. Hence name for their future projects: Archewell Foundation, Archewell Productions, Archiwell Audio.

Also her desire of the prince title for him. It has nothing to do with security for him, only wanting to have better kid than others.

And very likely her girl will be called Diana.

I agree, she’s already been using him and his title/ non title, his security as ways to get herself in the spotlight. I’ll be amazed if the new baby isn’t called Diana - her mother will get maximum exposure that way. I feel really sorry for the little girl.

But why abandoning friends and family? Why uprooting his own kids from extended family and a culture of his origin?

He hasn't abandoned anyone, he's going home for his Grandfather's funeral isn't he.
    People emigrate with their children for a better life all the time.

Nope, I've always said there are 3 sides to the story and that neither side is faultless.
    I've already argued the point about the wedding and that there were several conversations about skin colour so possibly one early on and another once Meghan was pregnant?
    As for the deals if they are both making them how is it she is the only one who's the narcissist?

They lied, some of their claims have been discredited. The differences in their versions of the racism allegation make it dubious. How would you get confused about something like that?

Meghan's behaviour is what makes some of us think she's a narcissist, nothing to do with the deals. I just mentioned them because they both lied about the timing and motivation for these lucrative contracts.

Yes, I saw the interview, but it doesn't tell us anything about how they live when Oprah and the cameras aren't there.

You said you couldn't state anything as a fact until you were there, so that was my point. An interview used to self-promote does little to show what type of parents they are, or if they're equally invested.

I haven't made any comment on them as parents, because I simply don't know.

No I said if you didn't hear it first hand and both parents were equally concerned about Archies well being.

He hasn't abandoned anyone, he's going home for his Grandfather's funeral isn't he.
    People emigrate with their children for a better life all the time.

But they don't ditch a dirt on their families on their way.

And yes he abandoned them emotionally. He will be there only physically. I doubt anyone will want a close heartfelt conversation with him now.

• Advertisement

How burning bridges with his extended family is for his welfare?

If you felt an environment was toxic would you not remove your loved one?

But they don't ditch a dirt on their families on their way.

And yes he abandoned them emotionally. He will be there only physically. I doubt anyone will want a close heartfelt conversation with him now.

I don't think they will be able to trust him with private conversations now as the gist of the conversation might end up being talked about by Gayle King on American TV.

No I said if you didn't hear it first hand and both parents were equally concerned about Archies well being.

That's what they said in an interview designed to make them look like victims and promote themselves.

So, by your own logic previously expressed here, unless you live with them and see them in their daily private lives, you cannot claim anything about them as parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,069 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

If I felt my wife was deliberately and calculatedly creating a toxic environment and driving a wedge between me and my family, I'd leave her.

Yes, but why ditching dirt to get more deals?

They lied, some of their claims have been discredited. The differences in their versions of the racism allegation make it dubious. How would you get confused about something like that?

Meghan's behaviour is what makes some of us think she's a narcissist, nothing to do with the deals. I just mentioned them because they both lied about the timing and motivation for these lucrative contracts.

If it happened more than once they could have been talking about 2 different times.

I don't know the woman well enough to pass any kind of personality disorder on her, as I've said before I struggle to find any kinds of personality issue with her before the royal family.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,649 ✭✭✭✭walshb

And then not being happy enough to get out and move on, the two of them then do a disgraceful slating interview lobbing in racism for good measure..

You’re constantly coming up with excuses to defend their disgraceful behaviour. It was disgraceful how they behaved here..

And even when blatant contradictions are pointed out you are bringing up nonsensical reasons/excuses.

If it happened more than once they could have been talking about 2 different times.

I don't know the woman well enough to pass any kind of personality disorder on her, as I've said before I struggle to find any kinds of personality issue with her before the royal family.

But she wasn't well known before she joined the royal family so how could you know that?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,649 ✭✭✭✭walshb

But she wasn't well known before she joined the royal family so how could you know that?

Nonsense...

What about that tv show, what’s it called??

• Advertisement

No, it wasn't two separate occasions as you know well, both from watching the interview and from contributing here.

Why do you think Oprah didn't query the 2 differing accounts? One account suggests it was an apparently random comment before they were married, the other suggests it was a regularly expressed concern while she was pregnant. Did Oprah mishear or decide to gloss over the discrepancy?

Advertisement