Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry and Meghan - OP updated with Threadbanned Users 4/5/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Does everything related to these 2 have to be extreme drama? Who doesn't answer their phone in the middle of the night when they were well aware there is a family member about to pass away?
    She was a stoner before she met him, his brush with drug's was explained away as puff at the time, maybe they both slept through the phone call's.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Leonita

I wonder has she had the baby already? And he's too busy looking after a newborn to have time to take more swipes at his family. Things seem to have gone very quiet in recent days in relation to these 2. Or has he finally been "silenT.....ed"?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Leonita wrote: »
    I wonder has she had the baby already? And he's too busy looking after a newborn to have time to take more swipes at his family. Things seem to have gone very quiet in recent days in relation to these 2. Or has he finally been "silenT.....ed"?

More likely they've copped that their recent behaviour hasn't won them any fans. It's backfired massively, he's now a bigger embarrassment than Fergie ever was.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

I suspect that they are letting the furore die down a bit so that they can come over in July for the Diana event with the newborn and get maximum press coverage. All the while simultaneously complaining and threatening to sue publications for breaching their privacy while milking the coverage and whining that nobody in the family are talking to them, and no awareness of why that may be.

They went very quiet when there was a petition for them to hand back their titles. It's their royal status that brings in the money deals. Without rubbing shoulders with the other royals, they are just rather dim boring celebrities who are famous for happening to be in a famous family. They are the Rob Kardashian of the family.

While I don't think the Queen would strip them of their titles, she won't be around forever, and the next monarch just might be tempted if provoked enough. The second in line would almost certainly have done it already if he had the power to do so. Harry's in a similar position to Andrew, only still clinging on only to the Queen's indulgence of them. But she's 95 so those days really are numbered.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Neyite wrote: »

The third in line would almost certainly have done it already if he had the power to do so. Harry's in a similar position to Andrew, only still clinging on only to the Queen's indulgence of them. But she's 95 so those days really are numbered.

Bit harsh on a 7 year old :D;)

• Advertisement

Here he is with good things to say about his dad and also a taste of the paparazzi interest in Catherine.

I hope it did all work out in the end for Kate. I like her, as much as any of us can like a stranger in the public eye. She has become extremely thin, by choice perhaps rather than indicative of her not being well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭tara73

I hope it did all work out in the end for Kate. I like her, as much as any of us can like a stranger in the public eye. She has become extremely thin, by choice perhaps rather than indicative of her not being well.

always think she's waaay too thin...

she lives on a special diet, I read about it a while ago and afair it consisted mainly of lightly cooked vegetables...:rolleyes: I also think I read she has an ambitious work out program every day.

had a quick google, maybe it was this one I read https://www.marieclaire.com.au/kate-middleton-diet-exercise

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

Spotted this on Instagram.

“Oprah who?” Wessexes poking fun at Haz and Meg. Love this couple. Despite some dodgy stuff early on in their marriage, they’ve risen to the challenge of supporting the Monarch.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9653959/Prince-Edward-Sophie-Wessex-joke-Oprah-Harry-Meghan-saying-royals-family.html

• Registered Users Posts: 18,309 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Spotted this on Instagram.

has she used the auld, Ill commit suicide if I dont have a title? , that will keep harry on his toes

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Advertisement

Oh, the inhumanity.

“Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are DEMOTED on Royal Family website below Sophie Wessex, Prince Edward and Prince Andrew

Duke and Duchess of Sussex listed below Prince Edward and Sophie Wessex

Meghan and Harry previously just below the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

Moved down a number of places beneath the Princess Royal and Duke of York ”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9655131/Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-DEMOTED-Royal-Family-website.html

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Oh, the inhumanity.

“Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are DEMOTED on Royal Family website below Sophie Wessex, Prince Edward and Prince Andrew

Duke and Duchess of Sussex listed below Prince Edward and Sophie Wessex

Meghan and Harry previously just below the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

Moved down a number of places beneath the Princess Royal and Duke of York ”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9655131/Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-DEMOTED-Royal-Family-website.html

Isn't this exactly what they wanted?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,041 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Isn't this exactly what they wanted?

I don't think so, they want the status and money, just very little of the royal duties, bar the odd very glamorous one.

They're going to be less marketable now that randy Andy is ahead of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,935 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I don't think so, they want the status and money, just very little of the royal duties, bar the odd very glamorous one.

That takes some skill to drop below the outcast of the family in Prince Andrew. Top top royalty there.

Leonita wrote: »

I doubt it. Doesn’t there need to be an official announcement of a royal birth ?

bubblypop wrote: »
    I remember when she was born, some crazy psychic type lady on TV in England, she said that Beatrice had amazing things ahead and would be Queen!!
    Something to do with her birthday 8-8-88

Sounds like an episode of Phoenix nights with the psychic.

Well, someone should have told 'em "Careful what you wish for"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

They have announced she gave birth to a baby girl Lilibet Lili they have named her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

Lashes28 wrote: »
    They have announced she gave birth to a baby girl Lilibet Lili they have named her

Is Lilibet the queen's nickname?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,134 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

lrushe wrote: »

Her father called her Lilibet

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Her father called her Lilibet

I knew there was a connection there somewhere.
    Baby's middle name is Diana also I believe like Charlotte.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Lilibet Diana it's been reported.

To thine own self be true

Bit late to lick ass now I think!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

It's strange they went all out with her name in honour of two people when Archie Harrison is a bit random bar "Harry's son" which is just made up!

To thine own self be true

It's strange they went all out with her name in honour of two people when Archie Harrison is a bit random bar "Harry's son" which is just made up!

Really surprising choice of name, not so much the Diana part but effectively naming her after the queen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭tara73

lrushe wrote: »

according to this article, yes. https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/girl-prince-harry-duchess-meghan-2nd-child/story?id=77397195

another f** u**, hypocriticl thing to do from the two in my opinion. giving out and trashing his 95 grandmother in the papers for her apparently horrible upbringing of her children and whatever else regarding to Harry and now naming his child after her.

what a twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Especially the queen. This baby will most likely never meet her name sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I dunno...

Maybe it's a backwards dig at HM ;)
    Lillibet sounds awfully like Lillith, Adam's 1st wife and the female demon...
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith :P

Are they saying in a roundabout lispy way that Her Madge is a demon?
    :pac:

banie01 wrote: »

Are they saying in a roundabout lispy way that Her Madge is a demon?
    :pac:

I thought she was supposed to be a lizard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,673 ✭✭✭✭walshb

bubblypop wrote: »
    Bit late to lick ass now I think!!!

Beautiful news the birth of any child

Just something very insincere with the name given..

And not surprised..

Advertisement