Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry and Meghan - OP updated with Threadbanned Users 4/5/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

goat2 wrote: »
    Looking at your point of view, you got me thinking, and yes you are right, it is not good to air all of that in public, now like I have been saying about her father and herself, the Royals will not want to discuss much with her anymore, as it could all come out in the public airways again.
    How will Harry ever repair his relationship with his family, they are on their own for real now

They will definitely have to be more guarded around H&M in future. What a sad way to have to conduct yourself around your brother/son etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,912 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

It can’t be just money he doing interviews for can it? He’s an old man and it’ll be too late for regrets when he’s gone.

He blew through a $750k lotto win and then declared bankruptcy....the family then got p*ssed off that meghan didn't bail him out.

So yeah I definitely think money is a motivator....the fact he's threatening to do an interview every 30 days until she talks to him, doesn't really sound like someone trying to build bridges.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,947 ✭✭✭✭anewme

walshb wrote: »
    In fairness to Meghan?

Do you go and do a global interview pointing it out?

Who the fook does this? What sort of warped mind would even consider telling the world this, whether it happened or not?

Now you know right well that the allegation that Meghan made Kate cry has been out there for a long time now and used against her.

She is perfectly entitled to refute that allegation if untrue. She was not nasty in how she delivered it, she made her point and left it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,053 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

cnocbui wrote: »
    You really shouldn't be so presumptuous as to speak for other people. I have more than a little common sense and the thing I can see right through is the Daily Mail, Pierse Filth and the Queen and her shady advisers who really run the show.

From my perspective, you are one of the DM's brainwashed drones who toddles about thinking they have things sussed. Laughable.

What great timing! Some on here might find this interesting: https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/dead-men-walking-queen-and-prince-charles-aides-in-spotlight-20210310-p579e2.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Ah, I see..

Meghan hung Kate, but at least she did it nicely...

And told us that Kate apologised...just to let us know that it really was Kate that was the baddy..

That clears it up now....

There was me thinking that Markle would have known what questions the ever so impartial Oprah was going to ask!!

A no holds barred type interview!!!!

No holds barred from Markle that is.

SHE hung Kate out to dry? Was it not the other way around??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,701 ✭✭✭✭walshb

BettyS wrote: »
    Even if they remain together, the price of losing one’s family is enormous.

My fear will be if he loses one of them to death without making peace with that person. This can lead to terrible regret.

On a human level, I do hope that they can reconcile with both families. There are no winners to be gained from family feuds

Once trust has been betrayed and broken it can be very difficult to repair

Harry, because he is blood, may have some hope of repair/return

But you absolutely could not allow someone like Markle back...

Has proved herself clearly to be devious and agenda driven.

Completely unsuited to being a member of a royal family..

No style, class or temperament for the role..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

I don't believe for a minute that the questions and answers weren't prepped in advance, nor that there wasn't retakes to improve things.

You can make assumptions about anything, I'm going on what was actually said.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭BettyS

anewme wrote: »
    Now you know right well that the allegation that Meghan made Kate cry has been out there for a long time now and used against her.

She is perfectly entitled to refute that allegation if untrue. She was not nasty in how she delivered it, she made her point and left it.

But what about all the allegations that she made against the other people? What do you make of her allegation that the archbishop acted against the head of the Church of England and committed fraud by marrying them twice?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,053 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

The royals always seemed to be a tight-knit bunch. Harry seemed to have a great relationship with Kate and William. He now will have to journey without these people. It will be a large price to pay. I am not sure what the gain is...

A wife he loves. I am not surprised you can't see...

Ms2011 wrote: »
    SHE hung Kate out to dry? Was it not the other way around??

What?

Sorry, I have yet to see Kate on any talk show or do any interview whatsoever that disses Markle..

Am I missing something?

• Advertisement

Bit she did not just refute it

She then went on to say that Kate was the one who made her cry.

Refute it. Leave it there. She knew damn well the question was coming, and she was not content with just refuting it.

Anyway, the actual even taking about it on a global stage shows you exactly the type person Markle is.

But what about all the allegations that she made against the other people? What do you make of her allegation that the archbishop acted against the head of the Church of England and committed fraud by marrying them twice?

I heard people going on about the Archbishop but I missed that! Will have to google.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

No one hung Katie out to dry. Anyone know a girl that didn't cry in the week leading up to her wedding? Drama queens making a deal of that.

The point of Meghan saying that was the tabloids completely reversed what actually happened.

Once trust has been betrayed and broken it can be very difficult to repair

Harry, because he is blood, may have some hope of repair/return

But you absolutely could not allow someone like Markle back...

Has proved herself clearly to be devious and agenda driven.

Completely unsuited to being a member of a royal family..

No style, class or temperament for the role..

Do you believe it is healthy to have this level of hate for someone.?

cnocbui wrote: »
    A wife he loves. I am not surprised you can't see...

Why do the two have to be mutually exclusive?

Who has hate for who?

Are you desperately searching for things that are just not there?

But what lines are hateful? What is the difference between this post and expressing an opinion?

Bit she did not just refute it

She then went on to say that Kate was the one who made her cry.

Refute it. Leave it there. She knew damn well the question was coming, and she was not content with just reciting it.

Anyway, the actual even taking about it on a global stage shows you exactly the type person Markle is.

She is entitled to defend herself.

Yes, she knew the question was coming.

I believe she was bang on to speak about it there. She just made her point and left it at that. Why should she accept lies floating round about her.

Your constant references to her as Markle shows contempt. Harry is not referred to as Windsor by anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

What?

Sorry, I have yet to see Kate on any talk show or do any interview whatsoever that disses Markle..

Am I missing something?

How did she "diss" her? She was actually quite complimentary about Kate. She was asked the question and set the record straight on what had actually happened, as it was her right to defend herself. But I suppose you think she was lying about that too.

She is entitled to defend herself.

Yes, she knew the question was coming.

I believe she was bang on to speak about it there. She just made her point and left it at that. Why should she accept lies floating round about her.

Your constant references to her as Markle shows contempt. Harry is not referred to as Windsor by anyone.

will you relax.

I have called her Markle and Meghan...it’s something I have always done..

Floyd, Mayweather, Bolt, Usain etc etc..

Who said she should accept lies?

Simple answer: that claim is completely false. End of..

• Advertisement

Who has hate for who?

Are you desperately searching for things that are just not there?

No, I'm not.

You called the woman a liar, refer to her by her surname as if its the army.

Its clear you have no respect for her and seem very angry with her.

for some reason, you dont have the same contempt for Harry.

Its very similar attitude Piers Morgan took towards her.

will you relax.

You said you had yet to see Kate on any talk show that disses Markle.

Why did you not refer to both in the same way?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,047 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Ms2011 wrote: »
    You can make assumptions about anything, I'm going on what was actually said.

And of course, they wouldn't lie and pretend it wasn't planned and rehearsed.

No, I'm not.

Harry is actually worse than Meghan, or Markle...or Meghan Markle it makes you happy. It’s his actual family that he’s slating, and allowing to be slated to the world.

I never called her a liar.

I do not believe she was suicidal in any real sense, and I gave my reasons for this view..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,081 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Cutting off a parent is a very drastic action. It will probably haunt them both until they die. Cutting off a parent for speaking to the media is the harshest punishment of all

he didn't simply speak to the media, he sold her out and undermined her at every opportunity and would no doubt continue to do so.
    she reached out and he threw it back in her face, sorry but he deserves what he has got.
    anyone having sympathy for him in all this should save it for someone who actually deserves it, because he certainly doesn't deserve an ounce of it, he brought this all on himself.
    it's up to him to appologise and rebuild the relationship if that is what he wants to do, and he knows what he needs to do to possibly bring that about, all though i wouldn't blame her if at this stage she decided she couldn't be dealing with it.
    In fairness to Meghan?

Do you go and do a global interview pointing it out?

Who the fook does this? What sort of warped mind would even consider telling the world this, whether it happened or not?

Talk about not to be trusted..

Royal family should be counting their lucky stars that she is gone now..

Imagine the likes of that in your family and ingrained in your life. Soaking it all up, and ready to pounce to tell all for fame and limelight..lies, truth and everything else thrown in.

Royal Family had a lucky escape if you ask me.. she’s gone now before she could do real harm.

Very dangerous woman..

perhapse someone who is sick to their hole of having stuff printed about them regardless of whether it is even true or not, having things that happened twisted and taken out of context to whip up all sorts by the gutter elements of the british press.
    it is the 2 of them who have had a lucky escape really.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

No, I'm not.

Teachers, consultants, etc are called by their surname as a Mark of reverence. You are twisting things to peddle a narrative.

You don’t like this poster, so you are beating him with the argument that you are like Piers Morgan. This kills any meaningful debate

will you relax.

Apart from calling one Kate and the other Markle....the story that she upset Kate has been bandied around for a long time.

If it is incorrect, she is entitled to correct it.

Not sure of your last line - are you saying it didnt happen at all?

You said you had yet to see Kate on any talk show that disses Markle.

Why did you not refer to both in the same way?

What are you on about?

Kate, Meghan

What is your actual beef?

Stop searching desperately for offence or hate or whatever else you think you age seeing here..

Teachers, consultants, etc are called by their surname as a Mark of reverence. You are twisting things to peddle a narrative.

You don’t like this poster, so you are beating him with the argument that you are like Piers Morgan. This kills any meaningful debate

Why are others called Kate and Harry and Meghan called Markle? Are we to believe that Markle is used in this instance as a mark of reverance, given that its pretty safe to say this poster cant stand her.? That's a stretch.

The views expressed and the level of dislike are very similar to those expressed by Piers Morgan.

Poster has said here on this thread that he supports and agrees with Piers Morgan's stance, so it is a fair comparison.

• Advertisement

Apart from calling one Kate and the other Markle....the story that she upset Kate has been bandied around for a long time.

If it is incorrect, she is entitled to correct it.

Not sure of your last line - are you saying it didnt happen at all?

My last line is what Meghan should have said about the crying claim: She should have simply said it is completely false that I made Kate cry. And left it there.

Advertisement