Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry and Meghan - OP updated with Threadbanned Users 4/5/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Stateofyou wrote: »
    Well, because you said you got your information from that email, so I'm asking you about it. Don't you think that's strange he puts forward an email that allegedly, one was let go for gross misconduct and the others never even filed a formal complaint and when they learned of his email, asked for it to be retracted? So if true, he was not truthful.

That email and the person who wrote it seems very problematic to me.

No I don’t find it strange. If that’s your opinion then cool. You asked me a question and I simply answered it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Stateofyou

No I don’t find it strange. If that’s your opinion then cool. You asked me a question and I simply answered it.

You don't think it's invalidates the letter you're relying on to back up a belief that Meghan is a bully, when actually, it came to light one of those named in the letter was actually let go for misconduct? And that the other two had allegedly asked for his complaint to be retracted and didn't even know he had done it?

You don't think it's invalidates the letter you're relying on to back up a belief that Meghan is a bully, when actually, it came to light one of those named in the letter was actually let go for misconduct? And that the other two had allegedly asked for his complaint to be retracted and didn't even know he had done it?

No I don’t. Why do I feel like you’re not being genuine in your questions (probably because you’re not) and you’re just looking for a row? I don’t have the energy or the interest to be honest. You asked a question and I answered it. If you need any other follow up info then I’m sure you have Google.

Also where did you hear they asked for it to be retracted? “Tabloids?” (To quote your good self)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,700 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Anyone idea how a phone conversation with William and Harry go like?

By all accounts, the two of them certainly gave off the impression that they both very close and very loving of each other..

I don’t know: “howya, Harry. Eh, hi Will. Wass up?” Wass up? Wtf are you playing at is wass up!”

• Registered Users Posts: 5,908 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

walshb wrote: »

By all accounts, the two of them certainly gave off the impression that they both very close and very loving of each other..

I don’t know: “howya, Harry. Eh, hi Will. Wass up?” Wass up? Wtf are you playing at is wass up!”

No idea , but I'd say kate , pippa and mammy middleton are having great "elevenses" ....to be a fly on the wall there

• Advertisement

No I don’t. Why do I feel like you’re not being genuine in your questions (probably because you’re not) and you’re just looking for a row? I don’t have the energy or the interest to be honest. You asked a question and I answered it. If you need any other follow up info then I’m sure you have Google.

Also where did you hear they asked for it to be retracted? “Tabloids?” (To quote your good self)

Why do you think having a conversation about the topic of a thread we're choosing to be on "is looking for a row?"

I'm asking you for your opinion as to why you're relying on a letter detailing people who allege bullying (via a 3rd party) when one of them was let go for misconduct, but this was not disclosed in the letter released recently to the public. Why would I ask Google for your opinion?? If you don't want to/can't answer my question about the letter then fair enough.

I saw it being discussed on GMB. They had someone on who spoke about it, didn't catch who he's affiliated with though. This was then reported in other news outlets I read such as the BBC and CNN. Did you not see it?

I already mentioned the source for the misconduct claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Why doesn't he mention one of those employees in his email was allegedly let go for gross misconduct?

This was backed up by one of Meghan and Harry's close friends who was authorised to speak about it.

You mean the wan that was on Phil and Holly and was as vague as an IKEA instruction leaflet?!

To thine own self be true

Why do you think having a conversation about the topic of a thread we're choosing to be on "is looking for a row?"

I'm asking you for your opinion as to why you're relying on a letter detailing people who allege bullying (via a 3rd party) when one of them was let go for misconduct, but this was not disclosed in the letter released recently to the public. Why would I ask Google for your opinion?? If you don't want to/can't answer my question about the letter then fair enough.

I saw it being discussed on GMB. They had someone on who spoke about it, didn't catch who he's affiliated with though. This was then reported in other news outlets I read such as the BBC and CNN. Did you not see it?

I already mentioned the source for the misconduct claim.

Recollections may vary.
    Do we know for sure that it was a PA who was allegedly let go due to misconduct? I don’t believe the identity of the person has been disclosed. Unless you know more than I do? How are you so sure the email includes this person?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,478 ✭✭✭valoren

Why doesn't he mention one of those employees in his email was allegedly let go for gross misconduct?

This was backed up by one of Meghan and Harry's close friends who was authorised to speak about it.

She said she wasn't speaking on Meghans behalf, she said that repeatedly but apparently she knows that there are texts and emails confirming this misconduct story i.e. internal Palace machinations.

I'm sure it will be investigated and we will get more clarity on the details in the months ahead but she was on This Morning during the week and it was all coming across as schoolyard gossip type nonsense e.g. I know "stuff" you don't know but I can't talk about it now but, believe me, the truth will come out so laterz.

valoren wrote: »
    She said she wasn't speaking on Meghans behalf, she said that repeatedly but apparently she knows that there are texts and emails confirming this misconduct story i.e. internal Palace machinations.

I'm sure it will be investigated and we will get more clarity on the details in the months ahead but she was on This Morning during the week and it was all coming across as schoolyard gossip type nonsense e.g. I know "stuff" you don't know but I can't talk about it now but, believe me, the truth will come out so laterz.

Sounds like real school yard stuff. Having things hanging over people with the threat of leaking them if things don’t go her way is pure intimidation tactics. Tis no wonder she’s being investigated for bullying.

• Advertisement

You mean the wan that was on Phil and Holly and was as vague as an IKEA instruction leaflet?!

Ha maybe? I only caught the end of it and I've tried to search for it online. Can't find it anywhere. Do you know who that guy was who gave the info that the two listed in Knauf's complaint didn't know about it, and asked for it to be retracted once they found out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭sebdavis

Who has ever said said "Wass up"

Recollections may vary.
    Do we know for sure that it was a PA who was allegedly let go due to misconduct? I don’t believe the identity of the person has been disclosed. Unless you know more than I do? How are you so sure the email includes this person?

Well none of us know anything for sure, but I wonder if it will be cleared up publicly. I think Meghan and Harry's friend who spoke up with their blessing said one of them was let go for gross misconduct. I don't think she mentioned a title. Does the title matter? Well there were three people in the complaint letter from Knauf right, and the woman who spoke up said she knows that one of them was let go for gross misconduct.

Well none of us know anything for sure, but I wonder if it will be cleared up publicly. I think Meghan and Harry's friend who spoke up with their blessing said one of them was let go for gross misconduct. I don't think she mentioned a title. Does the title matter? Well there were three people in the complaint letter from Knauf right, and the woman who spoke up said she knows that one of them was let go for gross misconduct.

Okay so you don’t know and can’t provide any sources. Grand.

Sure I’m sure it’ll all come out in the wash soon enough.

sebdavis wrote: »

Me. I just did!!!

Relax, I was trying to inject wee birra humour into it..

Anyway, back on topic!!!

Love to have an ear on their chat!

Okay so you don’t know and can’t provide any sources. Grand.

Sure I’m sure it’ll all come out in the wash soon enough.

Here's the source (Janina Gavankar) and what she said about it. She doesn't mention title. She's responding to the bullying claims. I don't know who the guy was informing on the requests for the complaints to be retracted that was on GMB, I wish I did! Anyone catch that particular broadcast?

“Well, I have known her for 17 years and I have seen the way she regards the people around her and the people she works with, and I can say she’s not a bully,” Gavankar said. “But I can also say that I am personally glad that people are doing their due diligence because I also know why someone had to leave. And it was for gross misconduct. And the truth will come out: There’s plenty of emails and texts about that.”

“That’s obviously a big thing to say when you’re speaking for yourself. So you must be speaking for her on that particular—” Schofield theorized.

She laughed. “No, I’m speaking for myself. I know—you know, I’m not going to get into the details of it. I don’t feel like that’s my place. But also, I’m just happy that it’s actually getting looked into because the truth really does set you free.”

“And do you believe there are more truths to come?” Schofield asked her.

“Yes, I think that we’re—I mean I feel, I didn’t plan to say this so much, but I really do feel like we’re in a new era,” she finished.

Here's the source (Janina Gavankar) and what she said about it. She doesn't mention title. She's responding to the bullying claims. I don't know who the guy was informing on the requests for the complaints to be retracted that was on GMB, I wish I did! Anyone catch that particular broadcast?

“Well, I have known her for 17 years and I have seen the way she regards the people around her and the people she works with, and I can say she’s not a bully,” Gavankar said. “But I can also say that I am personally glad that people are doing their due diligence because I also know why someone had to leave. And it was for gross misconduct. And the truth will come out: There’s plenty of emails and texts about that.”

“That’s obviously a big thing to say when you’re speaking for yourself. So you must be speaking for her on that particular—” Schofield theorized.

She laughed. “No, I’m speaking for myself. I know—you know, I’m not going to get into the details of it. I don’t feel like that’s my place. But also, I’m just happy that it’s actually getting looked into because the truth really does set you free.”

“And do you believe there are more truths to come?” Schofield asked her.

“Yes, I think that we’re—I mean I feel, I didn’t plan to say this so much, but I really do feel like we’re in a new era,” she finished.

Okay so someone had to leave due to gross misconduct. There’s no evidence whatsoever that the staff members Knaff is referring to in his emails who had to leave due to bullying includes this person as you so confidently stated. You’re just assuming it does.

As I said, it’s likely we will find out soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,478 ✭✭✭valoren

I'd imagine that the theme of the conversation would be "I don't want to say I told you so, but shure feck it, I told you so!"

One thing I find odd:

People comparing Meghan’s time and experiences and interactions in the celeb world vs. as a Royal family member

There is no comparison...two different worlds...

So, no matter what way she behaved or was viewed and perceived in the celeb world may mean eff all to her experiences and behaviours and her perception in the Royal world..

Okay so someone had to leave due to gross misconduct. There’s no evidence whatsoever that the staff members Knaff is referring to in his emails who had to leave due to bullying includes this person as you so confidently stated. You’re just assuming it does.

As I said, it’s likely we will find out soon enough.

She was asked about the bullying claims that were just alleged against her. What else would they be referring to? The man who was on GMB also mentioned one was let go for gross misconduct, and that there were no formal complaints, they weren't aware Knauf sent his complaint in and when made aware asked for it to be retracted. Seems to match up.
    If you're interested and a talented google searcher maybe you can find that GMB conversation? I've tried a couple times now with no luck. Yeah, I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.
    But all I've heard being said by way of detail is that she emailed staff at 5am... so shoot her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,947 ✭✭✭✭anewme

valoren wrote: »
    I'd imagine that the theme of the conversation would be "I don't want to say I told you so, but shure feck it, I told you so!"

And what do you think William's reply would be?

I am just watching Gogglebox and they’re reviewing the Oprah interview. In their montage of shaming the British rags they included an Enquirer headline that said “Meghan will be murdered like Diana”. The Enquirer is an American tabloid :D jaysus everyone knows not to take that rag seriously. The last time I saw it the headline said something like “the mummified body of Michael Jackson comes back to haunt his estate”

I am just watching Gogglebox and in their montage of shaming the British rags they included an Enquirer headline that said “Meghan will be murdered like Diana”. The Enquirer is an American tabloid :D jaysus everyone knows not to take that rag seriously. The last time I saw it the headline said something like “the mummified body of Michael Jackson comes back to haunt his estate”

Not everyone is "au fait with American celebrity culture" like you!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Ha maybe? I only caught the end of it and I've tried to search for it online. Can't find it anywhere. Do you know who that guy was who gave the info that the two listed in Knauf's complaint didn't know about it, and asked for it to be retracted once they found out?
    Nope

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 8,485 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Them lads in the Budweiser ad?

Me. I just did!!!

Relax, I was trying to inject wee birra humour into it..

Anyway, back on topic!!!

Love to have an ear on their chat!

So you want to listen in to a conversation between two brothers?

Them lads in the Budweiser ad?

The what now?

So you want to listen in to a conversation between two brothers?

You’re baiting now...

Let’s leave it..

Just on the brothers..

I actually don’t think William will be calling Harry..

I think it would be pointless. Huge break of trust...

• Advertisement

Not everyone is "au fait with American celebrity culture" like you!! :P

tumblr_ne3y7vfg1O1rmpt0vo1_250.gif

Advertisement