Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mira 723 Thermostat coil Ireland

• 09-03-2021 1:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where I could buy in Irl..?

Yes, I know its probably 50 years old, but replacing with a more modern unit is really not feasable.

Thermostat coil, and a service kit too...

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,157 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

The Shower Doctors are the service agents for Mira Showers & they stock the parts. They are in Dublin. Problem is the ridiculous prices they charge You are talking 400 euro for a thermostatic cartridge & service kit. Another 100 euro & you could buy a new Mira that will replace the old shower.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭whizbang

Thanks, yeah i hear you.

Any suggestions for a replacement that will fit existing pipework?
    I think i can get into the back of the wall..

Is it concealed or surface? Can you post a photo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭whizbang

Concealed of course..!
    Only Pic: Q8vg8u5
    https://imgur.com/a/Q8vg8u5
    Bathroom is needed as disabled access for the near future, no work allowed..

Repair seems to be your only option for the moment unfortunately. The shower doctor in Dublin will have the parts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement