Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MSc cybersecurity thesis

• 09-03-2021 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

As I'm not too sure which section of Boards is best to ask question re thesis, Admins please move my post to the proper section. Anyway question here: As I'm writing thesis regarding Cybersecurity I'm looking for datasets from few Universities here in Ireland. The dataset should include: date reported, date occurred, date discovered, author, description, type of attack or technique (distribution attack-students or college), target class (if known), from which country does it come that cyberattack (if known). So basically dataset has to be from University with all above information. In the thesis I'll compare couple of Universities and I'll analyse data.

Thanks in advance

Btw. I've sent few email to few schools but less reply

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Cant imaging your going to get that info in a hurry...

Advertisement