If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG GX65 + Installation

Options
  • 09-03-2021 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Looking for price on the GX 65 delivered and installed (living room brick wall) with the included flush mount. Any boardsies deals for a repeat customer? ;) 

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

00sully wrote: »
    Hi there,

Looking for price on the GX 65 delivered and installed (living room brick wall) with the included flush mount. Any boardsies deals for a repeat customer? ;) 

Thanks!
    Hi 00Sully.

Thanks for coming back to us again.

At the moment with the COVID restrictions we are unable to carry out any installations ourselves.
    We do have a few companies that I could recommend depending on your location that we regularly use for installations.
    As we are based in Belfast we can only service a 10 mile radius of the store but have built up a good connection based with some installers that we use time and time again as they provide a service equal to what we would do ourselves.

The 65GX is a beautiful television.
    Our current Euro price of 2549 Euro would be the better deal compared to our £2299 price.
    This also includes the free FN4 headphones, our VIP 6 year guarantee and delivery.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204788-lg-oled65gx6la-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

Currently in stock and ready for dispatch.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

Hi 00Sully.

At the moment with the COVID restrictions we are unable to carry out any installations ourselves.
    We do have a few companies that I could recommend depending on your location that we regularly use for installations.
    As we are based in Belfast we can only service a 10 mile radius of the store but have built up a good connection based with some installers that we use time and time again as they provide a service equal to what we would do ourselves.

Our current Euro price of 2549 Euro would be the better deal compared to our £2299 price.
    This also includes the free FN4 headphones, our VIP 6 year guarantee and delivery.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204788-lg-oled65gx6la-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

Thanks Kenny appreciate the info. The ability to install will drive the decision might prove difficult until restrictions are lifted. Will you be resuming service in Ireland when they are? If not you could pm me recommendations so I can see if I can line one up in the coming weeks.

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

00sully wrote: »
    Hi 00Sully.

Thanks Kenny appreciate the info. The ability to install will drive the decision might prove difficult until restrictions are lifted. Will you be resuming service in Ireland when they are? If not you could pm me recommendations so I can see if I can line one up in the coming weeks.

Thanks.
    Hey 00Sully.

It would always be a third party we would recommend for installs within the South Of Ireland.

As our store is based here in Belfast we can only operate on a 10 mile radius of the store for us to personally carry out installs.
    We also have several installers in the North that we passed the work over to for further afield jobs.

We only use a select few 3rd party installers that we know do a very good job as we have worked beside them on previous jobs.

I'll drop you a PM with some details of the southern ones.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.