If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BUying a 65" OLED and the WEEE recycling obligation

Options
  • 09-03-2021 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,053 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

If I buy an LG 65" OLED and have it delivered, will the courier be able to take away a 50" panasonic Plasma it is replacing?  That latter would be properly packed in it's original box and shipping condition.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

cnocbui wrote: »
    Hi

If I buy an LG 65" OLED and have it delivered, will the courier be able to take away a 50" panasonic Plasma it is replacing?  That latter would be properly packed in it's original box and shipping condition.
    Hi Cnocbui.

Thanks for the post.

We can indeed arrange to get the the old television collected when delivery in gout the new one and have it disposed of.

All you need to do is let me know when you have ordered and I can add the collection request to your order :)

The courier may need a lift with it to his van if it is heavy.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,053 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Hi

Hi Cnocbui.

Thanks for the post.

We can indeed arrange to get the the old television collected when delivery in gout the new one and have it disposed of.

All you need to do is let me know when you have ordered and I can add the collection request to your order :)

Many thanks for your reply.  I'll have a quick look at my options and get in contact soon if need be.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi

Hi Cnocbui.

Thanks for the post.

Many thanks for your reply.  I'll have a quick look at my options and get in contact soon if need be.
    No problem at all Cnocbui.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.