Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ewss offer letter

Options
  • 09-03-2021 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    Myself and my partner are currently in the process of purchasing our first home.
    We are getting mixed inform a information regarding the EWSS scheme
    We understand that we both must be off the scheme to drawdown on our mortgage. 
    Our solicitor requested we get our offer letter asap
    However when talking to the mortgage team today I was told we won't even receive our offer letter until we are both off the scheme? 
    Can someone clarify this for me please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

190835 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Myself and my partner are currently in the process of purchasing our first home.
    We are getting mixed inform a information regarding the EWSS scheme
    We understand that we both must be off the scheme to drawdown on our mortgage. 
    Our solicitor requested we get our offer letter asap
    However when talking to the mortgage team today I was told we won't even receive our offer letter until we are both off the scheme? 
    Can someone clarify this for me please
    Hi 190835,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie

Our colleagues on the Mortgage Team would be best to speak to about this. If you would like to send us a private message I would be happy to have one of them contact you to clarify this. Mortgages would be out of our remit here. 

Alternatively, you can contact them directly on 016113333.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement