Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piers Morgan cancelled.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

MFPM wrote: »
    Morgan is a bombastic bully who shouts down people and ridicules them.

no he isn't, he only raises his voice if he needs to get his point of view across and the other person is just ignorantly rambling on

now this guy is a bombastic bully, but Piers kept his cool...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭NeuralNetwork

I bet this is just a PR stunt for his rumoured, impending launch on the British counterpart to Fox News that’s due to launch soon “GB News” - their first delve into tabloid television.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭Hoboo

haha i find it funny we're now both calling the other fella the baldy chap !
    I think his take on Meghan's sudden mental health issue and the immediate it must be a race issue as woke, but i am old so maybe my wording isn't correct.
    He also blindsided his work colleague and was accusing him of racism and no awareness of mental health by his accusations so if i was Piers i would be pretty dam annoyed aswell, did the baldy chap use the situation to emerge from the shadow of his egg shaped head ?

SUDDEN mental health issue? What does that even mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I bet this off just a PR stunt for his rumoured, impending launch in the British counterpart to Fox News that’s due to launch soon “GB News” - their first delve into tabloid television.

In a nutshell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭Hoboo

I bet this off just a PR stunt for his rumoured, impending launch in the British counterpart to Fox News that’s due to launch soon “GB News” - their first delve into tabloid television.

Piers Stefan O'Meara to give him his correct name is obsessed with royalty and trying to move in the same circles. His kids names alone....Spencer William ffs.

• Advertisement

Hoboo wrote: »
    Piers Stefan O'Meara to give him his correct name is obsessed with royalty and trying to move in the same circles. His kids names alone....Spencer William ffs.

"Dead naming" him now?? You guys...... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I think his take on Meghan's sudden mental health issue and the immediate it must be a race issue as woke, but i am old so maybe my wording isn't correct.
    He also blindsided his work colleague and was accusing him of racism and no awareness of mental health by his accusations so if i was Piers i would be pretty dam annoyed aswell, did the baldy chap use the situation to emerge from the shadow of his egg shaped head ?

But why does Piers have cause to be annoyed when all of this is rooted in his petty embarrassment of having been rejected by her?

In your opinion, do you think that it is fair that Piers Morgan use his stature in media to hammer Markle simply because she didn't want to have a relationship with him? Surely whether your "woke" or not, that's scumbag behaviour?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

MrStuffins wrote: »
    But why does Piers have cause to be annoyed when all of this is rooted in his petty embarrassment of having been rejected by her?

In your opinion, do you think that it is fair that Piers Morgan use his stature in media to hammer Markle simply because she didn't want to have a relationship with him? Surely whether your "woke" or not, that's scumbag behaviour?

Go easy there son, i'm not here to be interviewed by you

"Dead naming" him now?? You guys...... :)

I had to look up what Dead Naming was

"Deadnaming is the use of the birth or other former name (i.e. a name that is "dead") of a transgender or non-binary person without their consent"

I'm confused here, are you saying Piers Morgan used to be a woman?

No, but it's a discussion forum. And i'm just asking for your opinion.

From what you've posted so far, you seem to think that a person trying to take someone down just because they were not interested in them sexually is ok and to object to this behaviour is somehow "woke".

I assume I am mistaken and this is not the case?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

The guy's a **** and ***** never have to wait long to walk into another job. See Jeremy Clarkson.

No, but it's a discussion forum. And i'm just asking for your opinion.

From what you've posted so far, you seem to think that a person trying to take someone down just because they were not interested in them sexually is ok and to object to this behaviour is somehow "woke".

I assume I am mistaken and this is not the case?

I answered above son, now go pester someone else and try force your opinion on them, i never once mentioned sex or attraction, you seem a little obsessed lad, is your real name Eoghan ?

I answered above son,

I'm not sure you did. Here are you posts.......

Nothing in there about what I asked.

Am I right in assuming you would be against this behaviour? I'm starting to think your refusal to answer is an indication to the contrary.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Disapiering ; Verb ; To storm off in a childish huff when a work colleague is dissing a piers for dissing a peer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Piers running off in a huff and claiming to be the victim, after going on a tirade against Meghan, because she didn't want to go out with him, sums up the kind of man he is. How this mediocre man has been allowed to fail upwards is beyond me, but he will surely reappear claiming to be victim with an even bigger profile, supported by the right wing victimhood complex.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Hyperbollix

I have a feeling had Morgan not had an agenda against MM, this would have been the end result anyway. He was always going to side with the royalists and controversy hounds editing the British tabloids, but possibly not as vociferously as he has.

He's scuppered himself because a young one who he thought was taking a shine to him, found out through others who he was and what he was really like, and then ended all communication with him. And he's been like a teenage boy who's been ghosted by his first girlfriend ever since! What a fúcking tool.

He was another preposterous controversy merchant spouting whatever old shíte will get eyeballs and clicks on his show..........and dragging public discourse into the gutter still further. It's cúnts like Morgan who have, knowingly or inadvertently, led to nonsense like Brexit.

I'm not sure you did. Here are you posts.......

Nothing in there about what I asked.

Am I right in assuming you would be against this behaviour? I'm starting to think your refusal to answer is an indication to the contrary.

lol ok son you really are obsessed!
    Again, i'm not here to be interviewed by a weird person on the internet,
    you have rejection at the heart of your weird beliefs, i don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭rightmove

Snore. He flounced off like the snowflake he is when his colleague was “says[ing] it as he sees it” yesterday. He waddled off crying with his tail between his legs, and then he quit the show! He’s a coward.

what would you have done?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

I have a feeling had Morgan not had an agenda against MM, this would have been the end result anyway. He was always going to side with the royalists and controversy hounds editing the British tabloids, but possibly not as vociferously as he has.

He's scuppered himself because a young one who he thought was taking a shine to him, found out through others who he was and what he was really like, and then ended all communication with him. And he's been like a teenage boy who's been ghosted by his first girlfriend ever since! What a fúcking tool.

He was another preposterous controversy merchant spouting whatever old shíte will get eyeballs and clicks on his show..........and dragging public discourse into the gutter still further. It's cúnts like Morgan who have, knowingly or inadvertently, led to nonsense like Brexit.

The fact that he will likely fail upwards after this again, really show the British media to a worthless cesspit.

So wait......... you missed the part about Piers doing this because he was rejected by Markle? Or you deny that this is the case?

• Advertisement

I had to look up what Dead Naming was

"Deadnaming is the use of the birth or other former name (i.e. a name that is "dead") of a transgender or non-binary person without their consent"

I'm confused here, are you saying Piers Morgan used to be a woman?

A Two-Spirit Neutroid Pangender Penguin is pretty non binary.

lol ok son you really are obsessed!
    Again, i'm not here to be interviewed by a weird person on the internet,

Tbf there is a fair bang of a bruised ego,who'se been jilted off of him

You'd be morto for him,the way he carries on as regards her....

if she's as bad as he makes out (honestly i dont really care),people will soon see it....but right now,whole thing makes him look abit sad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

The guy's a **** and ***** never have to wait long to walk into another job. See Jeremy Clarkson.

Some say that Jeremy Clarkson is a knob, and that he had his finest moment decking Piers Morgan.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Piers Morgan has used his power and influence to orchestrate a personal vendetta against Meghan Markle. The press campaign against her has been relentless and like her or not, there can be no denying that's what he did. Its creepy and dangerous.

He was called out on it publicly and once said, it was out there. For someone who likes "telling it like it is" he didnt like hearing it like it is.

A Two-Spirit Neutroid Pangender Penguin is pretty non binary.

Hashtags written on Twitter by strangers in Norway that have nothing to do with this.

Piers Morgan is Transgender

Penguins

Your contributions to this thread have been outstanding. Fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

PM is channelling his inner Walter Mitty. By all accounts he crossed paths with MM a few times and he regarded her as a best buddy. She has completely dismissed this notion and his poor fragile ego can’t handle it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭MFPM

fryup wrote: »
    no he isn't, he only raises his voice if he needs to get his point of view across and the other person is just ignorantly rambling on

now this guy is a bombastic bully, but Piers kept his cool...

You need to watch him some more if you think he's not a bombastic bully.

Hashtags written on Twitter by strangers in Norway that have nothing to do with this.

Piers Morgan is Transgender

Penguins

Your contributions to this thread have been outstanding. Fair play!

Be kind

• Registered Users Posts: 6,858 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

.anon. wrote: »
    Leaving his odious personality aside for a moment, I find it very hard to have any respect for a grown man who's so deeply invested in that kind of celebrity trash.

This. Makes you wonder why he hates her so much. Was it just for “ghosting” him or could it be that she rejected him? Very extreme and nasty behaviour, unbecoming in anyone but weird from a man of his age.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

He's painting himself now as some sort of victim and a champion for free speech, against the woke mob and cancel culture. An absolute dose of ****e he is.

He ran off like a spoilt child yesterday upon returning his eyes were all red and watery he had definitely been crying just because it was pointed out to him that he's obsessed with Meghan because other than a fleeting group meeting in a pub she didn't want to be best friends with him and because he didn't get invited to the wedding he went from singing her praises to treating her like an anti Christ.

For someone who cries about free speech, snowflakes, cancel culture etc he was the biggest snowflake in television history yesterday, an absolute diva. You'll find his type are the biggest hypocrites, he wrote an article to scrap Eastenders after they had their first gay kiss. Is that not cancel culture? Biggest dose going.

Whether he joins that new channel or not he'll never be as exposed as he was on GMB so his influence will diminish as time goes on all because he's an obsessed sensitive psycho. He'll drop dead from a heart attack if he doesn't calm down soon.

Advertisement