Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piers Morgan cancelled.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Honestly lads, some of you need to buy a dictionary.

A dictionary? Written by the same privileged white males?

I wouldn't believe a word in it...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

A dictionary? Written by the same privileged white males?

Did you just say white? That's racist apparently? Who knows!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nj27

Fewer gammon tuning in to your show might not necessarily be a bad thing. I'm sure Stella Artois and Union Jack manufacturers will think twice about buying ad space but I'm sure ITV will cope

If you were to graph the level of pure contempt for another group of people, regardless of whom it's aimed at and just looked a series of verticals, there's no doubt you'd be right up there with any member of the kind of hate groups and alt-right forums you likely read about in the Guardian.

nj27 wrote: »
    If you were to graph the level of pure contempt for another group of people, regardless of whom it's aimed at and just looked a series of verticals, there's no doubt you'd be right up there with any member of the kind of hate groups and alt-right forums you likely read about in the Guardian.

Human beings in "Agree with some, disagree with others" shocker!

Piers Morgan himself would be proud of such journalistic prowess!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nj27

Human beings in "Agree with some, disagree with others" shocker!

Piers Morgan himself would be proud of such journalistic prowess!

Only to segue into the tried and trusted "intentionally misunderstanding". Maybe you should highlight part of my post and ask for studies to back it up too?

Plenty of people, probably most actually, who engage in discussions of this nature don't see those on the other side as literally subhuman, and they can at least attempt to see where they're coming from. The point being you're just as bigoted and pigheaded as username SS1488 who posts on stormfront about how liberals need to be gassed. It's tiresome and counterproductive.

• Advertisement

nj27 wrote: »
    The point being you're just as bigoted and pigheaded as username SS1488 who posts on stormfront .....

Nah.

Thanks for the feedback though. It's appreciated.

Advertisement