Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

csv statement export

Options
  • 09-03-2021 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,313 ✭✭✭

365 online was updated recently and my partner can no longer see how to export statements so that they can be used in Excel.  Up to recently it was possible to download a CSV file.

When I click "export your transaction history" it gives a confidentiality warning but when I click OK after a slight delay it goes back but nothing has been downloaded.

Help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

blackbox wrote: »
    365 online was updated recently and my partner can no longer see how to export statements so that they can be used in Excel.  Up to recently it was possible to download a CSV file.

When I click "export your transaction history" it gives a confidentiality warning but when I click OK after a slight delay it goes back but nothing has been downloaded.

Good morning blackbox,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

When you select the 'export transaction history' option, you will need to ensure that your browser settings are set to allow popups. This can be changed in the settings on Google Chrome. 

Once you select 'allow popups', you will have the facility to export your transaction history. 

I hope this information helps!

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,313 ✭✭✭blackbox

Thanks, we'll give this a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 mnolan

Good morning blackbox,

When you select the 'export transaction history' option, you will need to ensure that your browser settings are set to allow popups. This can be changed in the settings on Google Chrome. 

Once you select 'allow popups', you will have the facility to export your transaction history. 

Many thanks,
    Megan
    I'm tech savvy so I stumbled on this solution myself eventually. People need to be warned on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,313 ✭✭✭blackbox

Good morning blackbox,

Many thanks,
    Megan
    Thanks Megan, this worked ok.
    Might I suggest that you put a notification on your website as I'm sure most users normally have popups blocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Good morning blackbox,

Many thanks,
    Megan
    Thanks Megan, this worked ok.
    Might I suggest that you put a notification on your website as I'm sure most users normally have popups blocked.

You're very welcome, please be assured that we do appreciate all feedback we receive from our customers and we will be sure to pass this on.

Thanks Jen

• Advertisement
Advertisement