Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So my father used false allegations to get a protective order against me, but I cant?

Options
  • 10-03-2021 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Basically my father used false allegations in his allegations document to obtain a protective order against me, but since we live in the same house (but in different flat #'s), I am not allowed to get a protective order against him. Why is this? It seems pretty backwards to me as he is the one causing my life to be a living hell and then goes and get a protective order against me. He then used this protective order to get me arrested (also using false allegations that I put him in fear), after stalking myself and my wife.

Seems pretty unfair. Are there any other options for me in this case?

Advertisement