Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New product pre orders

Options
  • 10-03-2021 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I just wondering where you all go to purchase you Apple products? The iPad Pro 2021 is launching soon fingers crossed and it will be my first apple product and I'm considering pre ordering from CompuB. Anyone have any issues with them before or reccomend ordering elsewhere?

Also do you take the applecare +?

Thanks for the feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

I’d probably go from the Apple online store direct for your best chance of getting it sooner. Apple are typically better to deal with all around for things like returns, consumer law claims etc.

I get AC+ on my iPhone because I don’t use a case but I don’t get it for any of my other products.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Craigels

I’d probably go from the Apple online store direct for your best chance of getting it sooner. Apple are typically better to deal with all around for things like returns, consumer law claims etc.

I get AC+ on my iPhone because I don’t use a case but I don’t get it for any of my other products.

Perfect thanks

Advertisement