Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread XII (The Byrne Supremacy)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,205 ✭✭✭crisco10

I have a small running backpack, always bring it in without any fuss or it even being checked.

Crowd expected us about 30k so not huge

• Registered Users Posts: 8,582 ✭✭✭Dubinusa

Can't believe that " no pace" Larmour is picked! He's undeserving and his 30 off international caps scream Leinster bias!

Don't get me started on Keenan!

Or Ringrose

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Lsdrugbyfan

• Registered Users Posts: 11 chief_sim

I'm looking to give away 3 tickets for tomorrow's match (for free). They're in Block 517, Row A incase you're wondering.

Pm if interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭ersatz

If RB has to come off does Frawley go to 10? That should get boards hopping, especially now that it's become evident that HB is actually cursed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,172 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

I think so. If there's an injury to RB then Frawley goes to 10 and TOB(?) comes on at 12.

JOB is the more experienced player and is positioned on the bench as the 10/inside back cover, but all his best performances have come at 15 and I think TOB is the better centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,047 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Expected to be around 30,000 so a small enough crowd, relativity speaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Skyfloater

Is there any proper Youtube channel that will have this afterwards, as I won't be able to watch it live. Or is it a case of making do with watching the highlights on Channel 4? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭antietam1

Virgin media 3 I believe have highlights of all Irish games Sunday night.

Great heads up play, but that's an incredibly easy score for Leinster. Bath just never numbered up in defence.

• Advertisement

Hell of an opening 6 minutes for JGP. Kick out on the full, try and intercepted pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭MaybeMaybe

Ruddock made that try. Incredible work to protect the ball

Well worked from Leinster off that lineout. But Bath again never set themselves in defence. Ruddock took the pop down from the lineout and had 3 or 4 metres to get up a head of steam before being tackled.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,701 ✭✭✭clsmooth

Thats a lovely jersey :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

That's fingers in the eyes on VDF

That looked forward from Keenan.

Scrappy few phases from Leinster. Passes going to ground or behind the receiver.

Edit: not forward at all. Incredible offload.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,385 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

A mile forward.

Bath are a rabble. Failing to get enough numbers in the defensive line, crabbing sideways in defence, slow to most rucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,200 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

It was flat.

I'm not sure what value this game is going to be to either club.

70+ points easily on the cards here, it doesn't say much for Bath or the tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭UAEguy2020

Wonder if Keenan was wearing a white shirt would he get the credit he deserves from the international media, Steward just needed to catch afew balls to be best thing since sliced bread after all.

• Advertisement

Sorry this is just shite.

Leinster aren't even trying and have already scored 5 trys. Bath haven't the slightest interest in defending.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

If Leinster get a bit more accurate this could be 100 points.

Christ, you’d get crucified at the bottom of the AIL for that defending…

A good friend of mine in the south of England is a forty year Bath fan and the support base is deeply upset at the poor executive management which has led to this. Easy to forget what a big Club it is.

Absolutely. He may not have been a Lion, but he's been a far better 15 than Hogg all year.

Leinster haven't even played well imo. Passing has been pretty wonky and our discipline hasn't been great. It's just that Bath are so disorganised in every area that we can't help but score.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Soft aul try to concede

ref ignoring the high tackle just before the knock on, he’s pittying Bath at this rate…

Looked like Ringrose took a hefty smack to the face near the end of the half. Wonder if he'll come back out.

• Advertisement

Boy the ref really is sympathetic to Bath now.

Advertisement