If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Samsung 2021 Neo QLED TVs?

Options
  • 10-03-2021 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

I got an email today about a cashback offer from Samsung for pre-ordering one of their new 2021 Neo QLED TVs from a participating retailer (Richer Sounds is one of these).

Any idea when you will have these in stock and the pricing?

Looking for a 50 inch QN90A or QN94A.  No information on the Samsung website to clarify what the difference is between the two models.

Liam

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

liamcu wrote: »
    I got an email today about a cashback offer from Samsung for pre-ordering one of their new 2021 Neo QLED TVs from a participating retailer (Richer Sounds is one of these).

Any idea when you will have these in stock and the pricing?

Looking for a 50 inch QN90A or QN94A.  No information on the Samsung website to clarify what the difference is between the two models.

Liam
    Thanks for the post liamcu!

I don't know the release date just yet but the Samsung QE50QN90A is currently showing at £1799 sterling as a pre order! You would have to claim the £100 cashback through Samsung directly if you were to make a pre order!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭liamcu

I don't know the release date just yet but the Samsung QE50QN90A is currently showing at £1799 sterling as a pre order! You would have to claim the £100 cashback through Samsung directly if you were to make a pre order!

Kind regards

David

David,

I'm living in the Rep. of Ireland so ordering from Samsung UK isn't an option.

Cashback also available is purchased from a participating retailer before 5th May so hopefully you'll have the TVs in stock before then.

Kind regards

David

David,

Cashback also available is purchased from a participating retailer before 5th May so hopefully you'll have the TVs in stock before then.
    Hi Liamcu,

Thanks for getting back to me!

You can purchase through ourselves but you just need to make the claim for cashback through Samsungs website!

Kind regards

David

Kind regards

David

David,

Hi Liamcu,

You can purchase through ourselves but you just need to make the claim for cashback through Samsungs website!

Kind regards

David
    Yes, I'm considering buying from yourselves but I don't know enough about the two models I'm interested in (QE50QN90AATXXU orQE50QN94AATXXU).  There's no detailed info. on Samsung's website and I'd need to see a few reviews and more details on spec/features etc. before making a decision.

I'd also need to know the euro price, which could be more favourable than buying in sterling.

Kind regards

David

David,

Hi Liamcu,

Kind regards

David
    Yes, I'm considering buying from yourselves but I don't know enough about the two models I'm interested in (QE50QN90AATXXU orQE50QN94AATXXU).  There's no detailed info. on Samsung's website and I'd need to see a few reviews and more details on spec/features etc. before making a decision.

I'd also need to know the euro price, which could be more favourable than buying in sterling.
    Hi Liamcu,

You can find the specifications via the link below. The 50N90A is due at the end of April:

https://www.richersounds.com/samsung-qe50qn90a.html

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Kind regards

David

David,

Hi Liamcu,

Kind regards

David

Hi Liamcu,

You can find the specifications via the link below. The 50N90A is due at the end of April:

Kind regards

David
    I've checked the other Samsung Europe websites and the 50QN90A is selling for EUR1799 vs. GBP1799 for the UK, so I'll wait until TVs are available at the euro pricing.  Also need to be able to compare the QN90A with the QN94A.  According to whathifi.com, the QN94A is the same as the US QN90A (the US QN90A is different to the European QN90A - the latter is said to have a lower specification than the US model).

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Kind regards

David

David,

Hi Liamcu,

Kind regards

David

Hi Liamcu,

Kind regards

David
    I've checked the other Samsung Europe websites and the 50QN90A is selling for EUR1799 vs. GBP1799 for the UK, so I'll wait until TVs are available at the euro pricing.  Also need to be able to compare the QN90A with the QN94A.  According to whathifi.com, the QN94A is the same as the US QN90A (the US QN90A is different to the European QN90A - the latter is said to have a lower specification than the US model).
    Hi Liamcu.

It will be very interesting to see some of the new Samung's in action once they get released.
    Dates for the 2 models seem to be at different times.
    We have rough dates but these are not confirmed and could change at any time.
    50,55,65QN90 dates March - April
    50,55,65QN94 dates March - April - May depending on which size.

Again this is not concrete and only a guideline.

Perhaps in the future when we reopen we will have a QN90 and QN94 on display to see the difference. Our store is small but we do try to keep as many televisions on display as we can and always like to have a mixture to see the differences.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.